multiple users...again

My wife and I have road runner cable.  We each have our
own email account.  We want to use Outlook 2003 to read
our respected emails.  I've tried to configure it so that
we each have our own password for outlook for privacy of
email. As it stands now, when I click on the Outlook
shortcut on the desktop it asks for my password.  I give
it and it opens up my email folder. I tried to create a
folder for my wife's email.  I put a password on her
folder. Now when I open outlook from the shortcut on the
desktop, it want's my password.  The program opens and
then to get to her folder, I have to put her password
in.  This is not what I want.  I guess what I want is a
his and her shortcut for outlook so that each with it's
on password so that we can have privacy for each of our
roadrunner email accounts.  Is this possible with Outlook?

0
anonymous (74722)

It sounds like Outlook is pointing to your SID.  You will have t
configure separate user accounts.  When she logs on with her account
she will be able to access her folders via her password.  When you lo
on you will be able to access your folders

Change User Name
How do you change the user name in outlook from example john@ibm.com to John Smith? Go into the properties for your mail account and change it there. If you need help with that, we'll need to know your Outlook version. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:015d01c39bf6$969cbba0$a301280a@phx.gbl, Melanie wrote: > How do you change the user name in outlook from example > john@ibm.com to John Smith? ...

multiple or changing colours in a data table on an excel chart fo.
We are trying to have the "negative" numbers in a data table (under the chart) show in red, like the data series, but seem unable to alter the format unless it is for all data. (we're trying to highlight or bring attention to the negative variances) The data labels will follow the excel font's but the data table does not appear to. Any suggestions? Kerri, Unfortunately the formatting options for data tables are fairly limited. As a result, it's not possible to apply different font formatting to different cells or rows within any one data table. If you are usi...

Ex2K
How do we determine who are currently logged on to Exchange 2000 server? Thanks in advance. Kind of ambiguous question....to the console, or via MAPI? You can download ExMon, which will show users mapi sessions...http://www.msexchange.org/ExchangeNews/April-2005-Exmon-Tool-Released.html "C C" <someone@atsbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:%23juh2L4TGHA.5496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How do we determine who are currently logged on to Exchange 2000 server? > > Thanks in advance. > On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:38:50 -0600, "C C" <someone@atsbcglo...

How do I add multiple hotmail and comcast email accounts to Outloo
How do I add multiple hotmail and comcast email accounts to Outlook? Just add them! "Newbie" <Newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDE08E58-A7CA-4DF4-B413-D493824746C5@microsoft.com... > How do I add multiple hotmail and comcast email accounts to Outlook? Add them using Tools, Accounts dialog. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lis...

SMTP Emails not arriving in users mail box
Hello, I have a puzzeling problem! I have a user that has worked here for sometime. He has an address john@domain.com. Now for some reason external people that used to send him mail everyday or quite often has stopped going to him, the mail has stopped comming through to him and is being redirected to the administrator (as setup to do so in Exchange when it can't find the user). In his email addresses screen it is definatly in there as an SMTP address. When I send a test to this address from my hotmail account, the mail comes through to him!! I have checked with a number of the ...

Copying a users mailbox to another user
We believe there is a user that is using email inapporpriately. Can we copy everything in there mailbox to another user account. We did add the function where all emails incoming and outgoing go to an account but we need emails back at the first of the year and we just started this. We are running win2000 with exchange 2000. If the mails have not been deleted and are still in the mailbox, you can use Exmerge to make a copy of the mailbox. "Andre" <Andre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA1C74BC-79BF-4283-AD73-85A6FC1459E2@microsoft.com... > We beli...

Comparing Multiple Rows Across Multiple Columns from Imported CSV
I need to compare thirty+ rows (companies) across five columns (marketing indicators) and would like to output those companies that appear most frequently in the top five positions across those columns in rank order * Companies are ranked in descending order on Ind_A and Ind_F, * Companies are ranked in ascending order on Ind_B, Ind_C, Ind_D and Ind_E, * Final rank order should be output to output.csv My best effort to date is very log-winded - I would appreciate a more elegant solution, if possible? matekus -- Illiud Latine dici non potest Company,Ind_A,Ind_B,Ind_C,...

Multiple Prompt CryptoAPI Private Key Dialog Box
Hi there... I have problem implement the S/MIME + PKI while integrating with Ms Outlook or Outlook Express...Generation the certificate I don't have any problem but when Ms Outlook prompt the CryptoAPI Private Key it will ask one time only...If I want the dialog box appear again I have to close and open back Ms Outlook then the popup dialog asking enter the CryptoAPI Private Key. Is there any solution I have to make Ms Outlook prompt dialog many times when I try to send email ? Any solution ? Thanks ...

Aligning rows of data from multiple data sets in columns
Have table of data 2001 2002 2003 Name # Name # Name # A 23 A 33 A 29 B 20 B 22 B 29 C 15 D 36 C 12 D 33 E 20 E 48 G 19 F 12 F 19 Each year's data includes a name (A, B, C, etc.) and a number. However, not all years include all names. How can I match up names in each row so all "A's" appear in one row, "B's" in one row etc. along with their correspond...

Schedule for another user and Track in CRM From Outlook Client
Need to add the functionality to be able to schedule for another user and trackin CRM. Scenario: People call in to the Law office and want to make an appointment with one of the attorneys. They are speaking to the Attorney's assistant though and she needs to be able to put this into her boss' calendar. In the demo, when we attempt to schedule to another users calendar in Outlook, it doesn't appear to be an option to either Track in CRM or assign the Regarding. -- Thank You, Robert Harrison Portland: 503-345-9176 ext 814 Seattle: 206-686-3254 ext 814 Gateway Solutions ...

Multiple hyperlinks
I have multiple files that i want to put a hyperlink to. Rather than doing it one by one, is there a quick way to just automatically add a hyperlink to all files? To make it easier for someone to help you a few examples of what you want to link to would be helpful, fortunately you can probably find your an answer on one of my pages. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sheets.htm#hyperlink and perhaps a solution something like: =HYPERLINK("file://x:/mywebsite/dmcritchie/excel/" & A6 & ".htm",A6) or something like http://www.mvps.org/dmcritc...

multiple inbound messages
Hi, I'm running Exchange 2k Std and have the following problem. The same email message is received many times. These external problem emails all come from one company. They have two senders and we have two recipients for this problem. Their email provider claims that exchange is defering the message, but accepting it at the same time. Hence the multiple copies. This issue is only with one external company. How can I confirm the deferal claim (and find a solution)? I have enabled SMTP logging. I also have max logging for Connection Manager and Queueing Engine in MsExchangeTr...

multiple windows....help
it use to be when i opened an excel doc it would open a tab on th bottom of my toolbar. and for every doc opened it would open a new tab well now (not sure how) every doc opens in one tab and i have to go an select each book from the window menu. this is really frusteratin because i work in many excel docs at once and i alt tab all day long. am sure this is an easy fix but i cant seem to figure it out...any hel would be great! Thank you! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com In Excel 2000, select Tools | Options | View Tab | Show and select "Windows in Taskbar". I as...

Multiple Min & Max range lookup.
I have a list of Mins, and a list of Max's. If someone was to enter in a number in D3, I would like for it to lookup the entire list of Mins and Maxs to see if the number entered falls within range of a Min-Max row. Example, since 1801 is between 1800 and 2200, it returns the equivalent word or number in row C. If I were to put 550 in D3, it would return APPLES. If I were to put 1499 in D3, it would return CHERRIES. A B C D E MIN MAX 500 1000 APPLES 1200 1500 CHERRIES 1801 PLUMS 1800 2200 PLUMS Note: I ...

Question on Restoring/Backing up Multiple Databases in Parallel
Hello's all. Assuming you have 2 Storage groups each with 3 mailbox stores. Is it possible to Simultaneously Backup up the Stores Or Simultaneously Restore the Stores? If so how would one go about doing this? I'm concerned more about the location of the "Temporary files" during the restore. Many thanks. Blue. No... The backup should be run against the entire storage group and the individual stores will be backed up sequentially.. Never restore more than one at a time. All the stores in the SG share the same transaction logs. I am not positive but you could probabl...

Exchange 2003 Domain Seperate from User Login Domain
DomainA = Windows 2000, one domain & DC. Users log into this one DomainB = Windows Server 2003, one domain & DC. Outlook is pointed to this one for mail *This is was setup this way to keep things seperate and to not modify the existing Windows 2000 domain Of course the users have to always type in their password to load up Outlook, because the Exchange domain is different from the domain that they log into Windows with. Besides this annoyance, any other problems that I could run into Thank you ....D Yes, if you have a password expiry policy on your 2003 domain the users may not b...

Page not found after logging on to OWA 2003 for some users
New setup of OWA 2003. Some users can logon sucessfully no problem. Other users logon and recieve a page not found. If the user then highlights the url and erases most of it leaving the https:/owaname/servername.exchange they then see their mailbox. Hmmmm ...

address list that always has every user in it
Does anyone know of a way to create an address list that will always contain all of the users? Thanks, Scott ...

User form problems
I created a User Form for our workbook. I saved the document and when I reopened the workbook the user form was not there. What happened? What do I do after I create a user form to get it to save with the workbook. I have read alot on user forms and none of the books explain exactly what to do with them after you create them. I want it to show up as the first sheet in our in our workbook where the user can fill in the User form and the information is distributed throughout the rest of the workbook. Do you have Excel 2007? If so, did you save it as an Excel document (xlsx) ...

Multiple IF statement replacements?
I need some help and don't know if it will be possible to get it to do what I need. I am automating all my paperwork I do every morning and I need a cell on a worksheet to decypher people's initials and translate it to a name. here is a sample of what I have. =IF('INDIVIDUAL TARGET'!A21="DH","Diane",IF('INDIVIDUAL TARGET'!A21="LT","Lisa",IF('INDIVIDUAL TARGET'!A21="LB","Linda",IF('INDIVIDUAL TARGET'!A21="RN","Rae",IF('INDIVIDUAL TARGET'!A21="LM","Liz&q...

Trying to copy in a multiple page table
In Microsoft word I have a two column table that takes more than one page - I copied the whole thing and pasted it into Microsoft Publisher. I can't figure out how to do flow it over onto other pages. it is showing up only on one page and keeps going down and down so it won't print correctly. Any help? Thanks, Markis Markis Landis Gardner wrote: > In Microsoft word I have a two column table that takes > more than one page - I copied the whole thing and pasted > it into Microsoft Publisher. I can't figure out how to > do flow it over onto other pages. it is...

User lost her PST Password
One of my users lost her PST Password. I search the MSFT KB, but was unable to find any information on how to fix this. Is there a workaround that will give me access to the pst file or break her password? Thanks. Check google.com for password recovery tools - some can be very expensive - ~$500. Microsoft does not endorse password cracking and does not provide any KB articles on how to accomplish this. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account...

combination charts
I wish to create a combination bar/line chart using five columns of data - four to be bar on the primary y axis and one to be line on the secondary y axis. The chart wizard defaults to three bar and two line. Double clicking on the line chart in question brings up the format data series dialog box and allows me to change from seconary to primary axis. However this is still a line chart and not a bar chart. Can anyone help? Hi, You can right click the line series and from the context menu pick Chart Type and select the bar chart type that you want. With combination charts it is normall...

Different Ways to Prevent Users from Internet Mail
Can someone please provide other means of preventing a domain user from sending out mail - except for internal .LOCAL addresses? Windows 2003 / Exchange 2003 Native Mode - thanks. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html "JPaul" <jpaul@mail.com> wrote in message news:e4JhAG$oEHA.3860@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Can someone please provide other means of preventing a domain user from > sending out mail - except for internal .LOCAL addresses? > > Windows 2003 / Exchange 2003 Native Mode - thanks. > > ...

How To Select Multiple Transactions At One Time
I would like to delete a block of transactions from an account in Money 2007 Plus Deluxe. Is there away to select multiple transactions and then delete all of them or must I do each one, "one-at-a-time" ? In microsoft.public.money, Snoopy328 wrote: >I would like to delete a block of transactions from an account in Money 2007 >Plus Deluxe. Is there away to select multiple transactions and then delete >all of them or must I do each one, "one-at-a-time" ? The later. You could get some kind of keyboard macro if you are doing really a lot of these. Otherwise, c...