Multiple users one pop account - duplicate mail

I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem.

The client has a 2 pop mail accounts on the system.  One account is
personal.  The other is shared and multiple users access the mail from that
account.  In order to ensure that all users are able to retrieve that mail,
the shared account is configured to leave mail on the server and then after
10 days it is pulled from the server.

The problem is that out of the 4 people who share that pop mail account
(from different computers), one of them is getting duplicates for mail that
has already been retrieved by that system?  (not all the time, just once a
week or thereabouts).

What can be done to fix this?

Thanks

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Merging Duplicate Contacts

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Multiple stacked bar charts

OWA jumping mouse

automaticaly create a variable sized table from user input
Hi, How can I user data input to a cell by a user to create a table with that number of rows. eg. User enters 1024 in B2 165 in B3 12.5 in B4 A10 would contain 1, B10 would contain =B3+(A10*$B$4) A11 would contain 2, B11 would contain =B3+(A11*$B$4) etc to 1024 The user entered number in B2 could be any whole number between 1 and 1024 Thanks, Iain I could make this better but other things to do right now so try this. Uncomment the last line to remove the formula and just leave the values. Sub makeformula() Range("a10") = 1 Range("b10").Formula = "=B3+(A10*$B$4)...

Converting Opportunity to Account

OLK 2k7

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Duplicate Messages

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Single click selects multiple cells