Multiple Users #4

My scenerio is - we have 10 warehouse workers that log on
to 1 PC with a common logon.  I would like to give each of
them their own secure mailbox that they can access,
without logging out of Windows 2000.  I have created
accounts for each of the users, as well as profiles on the
PC.  When the user tries to login, there is a prompt for
ID/PW and Domain.  After entering the info - an error
appears saying that the user does not have permission to
access the mailbox.  We are using Outlook 2000?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0
anonymous (74722)

multiple NTDS Settings
to whom it may concern: is it possible to have more than 1 NTDS Settings in 1 DC? any effect on this? thank you. On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:14:31 +0800, "sherwin de claro" <sherwin.de.claro@gmail.com> wrote: >to whom it may concern: > >is it possible to have more than 1 NTDS Settings in 1 DC? > >any effect on this? > > >thank you. > What do you mean here? If you're talking about AD Sites and Services then no, only one. You can have many replication conenctions under that, but only one "NTDS Settings" under the DC. yes its on AD Si...

How to delete user mailbox
Since I no longer have 5.5 installed (up'd to 2K) I had a friend ask how to delete a user mailbox and cannot for the life of me remember the interface for 5.5 and how to do that. Can someone give me the step by step to delete a mailbox cleanly? Thx select the mailbox in the Exchange Admin program and hit the delete key... "aaa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1380c01c44417$2d87fd40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Since I no longer have 5.5 installed (up'd to 2K) I had a > friend ask how to delete a user mailbox and cannot for > the lif...

Prevent multiple entries in a month
I have a stored procedure that inserts note records and if a value > 0 is set in the @Units parameter AND the @ActivityCode sent = 64 then it looks to see if it should add a new ActivityHistory record and a ClientCaseNotes record. It is suppose to not create more than 1 record if there is already a record for a linked person (PeopleLinkID) for that same month. Below is the portion of the stored procedure where this is occurring. Note the IF @ActivityCode = 64 and NOT EXISTS .... section is as that is where it is failing. It creates 2 records for a month for 1 person and Act...

data entry on multiple worksheets
I have a book with one master worksheet and then several other worksheets with data from the master. Is it possible to have the data I enter or update on the master to automatically populate the correct information into the other worksheets, even though the other worksheets store the data on different rows than the master? Hi you could use cell links such as ='master sheet'!A1 in your target cells -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "diosdias" <diosdias@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A674ACB3-C5F7-477D-954E-561B85FF705E@microsoft.co...

User Name prompts
Hi, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 and have a two word username separated by a space. I have been having this problem with Outlook wherein I have entered my username and password in the account setup process, but it still prompts me for it whenever it is checking for new messages. Also, when it prompts, it shows the username without the space. Does Outlook not accept usernames with space, because I tried changing the original settings many times, but every time I open the Edit window of email accounts, I see my user name without space. ...

Multiple problems with WLM
Multiple problems with WLM I realize that this problems list is long enough that it's unlikely that just one person will be able to solve them all. Therefore, it's OK to reply only for the one you can handle. Since some of these problems may be related, I decided to list them all in one post. 1. The All news view in the Quick views is either mislabelled, or unable to handle very large collections of unread newsgroups posts (I first saw this problem when the count was over 1,000,000, WLM was restarted, and the count dropped much lower (under 50,000). Since then I&#...

multiple fies updating one file
Hi, How would I setup an excel sheet that needs to collect numbers from other excel sheets. The rows and fields numbers will keep growing. I know how to reference a cell in a file but not sure how you can quickly create a reference to a range of cells and how about when the range keeps growing. Thank you Hi Vic; You can select and copy the range you want to link, then go to then go to the receiving sheet and click the top right cell. Click Edit / Paste Special and select Paste Link. This will link the entire range. If you happen to be running Office 2007 you can right click into the ...

CRM 4.0 Client Rollups ( all of them) fail
All- Have a CRM 4.0 install and have applied the rollups to 4 level- all server rollups went fine. When trying to apply a roll up ( I tried 1 2 4 and 5 ) I am getting a failure Thanks for the look! here is part of the log- 11:17:56| Info| === Managed setup logging started: 7/10/2009 11:17:56 AM === 11:17:56|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupBase.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupBase.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWra...

PA Cost Categories should allow multiple transaction usage types
When creating new cost categories, in a real life project accounting or job cost environment, most clients don't want all their cost categories to be different. You should be able to say when setting up a cost category that you want that cost category to be able to be used as a Timesheet AND Purchases/Materials, you should be able to pick one or many of the usage types. I currently have a client that had to implement 2 million cost categories to get around this product limitation and there is not one good business reason why the software wouldn't allow this! Please place this...

Automatically display set text based on users composition
Hi, im trying to do something really simple, trouble is i dont know what the feature's called to be able to search for tips on how to do it. Basically in outlook messages, when a user begins writing a sentence e.g. "in the terms of" i need a tag to pop up that allows the user to press enter and then the remainder of what they will want to type in will be inserted in, its a yellow tag that comes up above the words. i dont know where it needs to be created and enabled. Cheers, Rhys. ...

Excel
Excel is the only application that I use in Windows that wipes out the clipboard after I paste. I often need to past the same information multiple times and I wishthere was an option box that allowed me to keep the clipboard after every past ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&quo...

Users not showing up??
I'm having trouble adding users and mailboxes in Exchange 2003. My Exchange 2003 box is connected to a Windows 2003 DC. On the Exchange box, whenever I add a user in the Active Directory, it shows up as an account, and all the Exchange tabs are assigned to the user....however under Exchange System Manager no mailbox is created...even though I've run Exchange Tasks in the AD on that same box. Is it because I have to somehow sync the AD on the Exchange box to the DC, or is it something else? Please help!! On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:42:02 -0700, "Scott S." <ScottS@discussio...

Multiple e-mail addresses #3
When a Contact has multiple e-mail addresses, how do I set one of them as a default? Now, emails are going to ALL of their addresses. Thanks-Rose ...

multiple accounts at a single bank
Can anyone help me set up downloads for multiple accounts at a single institution? When I change account numbers, it deletes the previous account. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, MichaelG wrote: >Can anyone help me set up downloads for multiple accounts >at a single institution? When I change account numbers, >it deletes the previous account. Thanks In Help Ask Money box enter "two accounts". ...

OUTLOOK TASKS #4
EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN THE TASKS ON MY OUTLOOK THE HOURGLASS APPEARS FOR A FEW SECONDS AND THEN IT SAYS MICROSOFT OUTLOOK HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. IT DOES THIS EVERYTIME! HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM OR KNOW HOW TO FIX IT? (IT JUST ALL OF A SUDDEN STARTED DOING THIS AFTER MONTHS OF WORKING JUST FINE!) THE TECHNICAL ERROR SIGNATURE IS AS FOLLOWS: APPNAME: OUTLOOK.EXE MODVER: 10.0.2627.1 APPVER: 10.0.2627.1 OFFSET: 001EE955 MODNAME: OUTLIIB.DLL THANKS! ...

Customise Outlook today #4
Hi, I have a rather strange issue i believe with Outlook 2000 as when i click on the "customise outlook today" button on the outlook today page, it does nothing. If anyone knows of a cure can they please e-mail me ASAP at jaymel@nt-tech.com.au as this problem is with a client and is on a very thin timeframe. Regards Jayme Lowe OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

Multiple Users for office #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, if I have office:2008 installed on my imac and I set up a new user (one of may staff has left and the new person is using the same machine) how do I get office to appear in the list of applications? I am hoping i dont have to reinstall given it is the same licence being used, just by a new person. All help much appreciated CSR > Hi, if I have office:2008 installed on my imac and I set up a new user (one of may staff has left and the new person is using the same machine) how do I get office to appear in the...

Bug? Multiple values in merged cells
I found that merged cells can contain multiple values. Steps to reproduce: Type 1,2,3,4 in a1:d1 type sum(a1:d1) in e1 Select a1:b1 and merge Warning : MultipleData, overwrite? Say yes to merge Select the merged a1:b1 cells Copy Select c1 PasteSpecial Formats No warning.. no overwrite. c1:d1 are now merged BUT d1 still contains a value... and the SUM of a1:d1 = 8 !! Also happens with FormatPainter etc Behaviour observed in xl97,xlXP and xl2003 Error checking will find no fault in the sheet... and you can spend ages to find out WHY your cross sums dont match! (although now that i fou...

conditional sums and multiple criteria
Please help: I'm working on an award tracking system for individual girl scouts and a summary sheet that lists if each scout earned an award and the date it was awarded. I'm trying to calculate how many awards to purchase and need to count the number of completed awards only if date awarded field is blank. I've tried COUNTA, SUMIF, and keep coming up with errors. Do I need to combine functions? If so, how do I do this on the function bar? I'm a newbie and am not yet ready to get into VBA. Thanks! EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com To...

Non local users
Hi all Our company is going to use Exchange 2003 server as our primary mail server. People can send mails via it and they also can receive mails from exchange. Problem is that also non local users can send mails via our server. It is not nice if somebody is using your server as spam server. Could someone advise me how I can block non local users to send mails via our server? Thanks Topi Look at the following links, HOW TO: Prevent Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail in Exchange 2000 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;319356 HOW TO: Prevent Exchange 2000 from Being...

Multi User Application
Hi to all, I am new to access develop applications. I created application for multi user idea I want my application can be accessed by multi users. So I want to know how to distribute or let them access from my computer. I have static ip address 172.28.34.115 and created application in shared the folder. Users have access runtime 2007. Access 2007 used to develop 5 users to connect the database application Please guide me how multi users can access my application with all rights. They can do data entry as well as run query/report. -- Pankaj On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 02:53:01...

re replicate adc user accounts
Hello all, Some time ago during a migration from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003. Some of our users were deleted after they were replicated over using the ADC, after contacting microsoft they instructed us to gointo exchange 5.5 admin.exe /r in raw mode and modify a attribute, and then replicate adc and your users will replicate over. I cant seem to remember what these attribute changes were could sombody point me in the right direction. The following KB describes the fix for your issue. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;256862 Stephen Shanks "Brian B" &...

formula? #4
i am using a mail merge and i need to create special email address to be sent via my online fax service... the email address go as: /fax=951-486-3760/name=Alan.Bliss@acumenfax.com I have a fax number and a name in each row in the file i want to insert the appropriate fax/email address as above 1) how can i get this column to make this formula by pulling from collumn AO (the fax number? 2) how can i get the name in row AZ to convert into the formula? 3) also the names in column AZ are in this format: Alan Bliss, i need them to be in this format Alan.Bliss.... how can i exchange the s...

Multiple IF Functions #3
I'm new at this and am trying to put several different, unrelated IF formulas into a single cell but am having trouble with it. How do you differentiate between one formula and the next, but still have it in the same cell Is there a limit to the number of IF formulas you can put in one cell? If so, how many? Hi There is a limit of 7 nested IFs in a cell. A simple multiple IF scenario could be: =IF(A1<5,"under 5",IF(A1>5,"over 5","5")) This checks the value in A1 and gives the result in text. If the first IF returns FALSE, it continues into the next IF ...

Combining multiple entries
I have data that has donors that have made multiple donations. I want to combine the donor number so that there is just one instance of it but still have the itemized donations from that donor. I want to do this using a pivot table. I'm running access07 and have already created the pivot table but can't seem to combine the donor number. They show up seperately. e.g. 1414 12/18/2006 December2006 1000 3105 10/13/2006 October 2006 1680 3105 3/10/2006 March 2006 1200 3105 1/24/2006 January 2006 1200 3105 5/1/2006 May 2006 1000 7250 11/21/2006November 2006 5532.68 stetka wrot...