Multiple signatures #3

Hi

I have two accounts in my outlook and I have each assigned a different
signature under Tools->Options-Mail Format. When I create  a new message, I
have an Accounts toolbar button which I can use to select which account I
want to send email from. The problem is that when I switch the account here
the signature does not change. What is the proper way to setup different
signatures for different account?

Thanks

Regards

0
john6244 (170)

To get the signature to change when you switch accounts, you need to be =
using Word as your email editor, which is a setting on the same dialog.

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message =
> Hi
>=20
> I have two accounts in my outlook and I have each assigned a different =

> signature under Tools->Options-Mail Format. When I create  a new =
message, I=20
> have an Accounts toolbar button which I can use to select which =
account I=20
> want to send email from. The problem is that when I switch the account =
here=20
> the signature does not change. What is the proper way to setup =
different=20
> signatures for different account?
>=20
> Thanks
>=20
> Regards
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)
10/4/2005 3:00:30 PM
John <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote:

> I have two accounts in my outlook and I have each assigned a different
> signature under Tools->Options-Mail Format. When I create  a new
> message, I have an Accounts toolbar button which I can use to select
> which account I want to send email from. The problem is that when I
> switch the account here the signature does not change. What is the
> proper way to setup different signatures for different account?

Depends on your Outlook version.  Only Outlook 2003 has per-account
signatures.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16051)
10/4/2005 3:27:41 PM
Word option is disabled. No matter what I select as format; html, rich text
or plain text, it remains disabled.

Regards

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message
To get the signature to change when you switch accounts, you need to be
using Word as your email editor, which is a setting on the same dialog.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have two accounts in my outlook and I have each assigned a different
> signature under Tools->Options-Mail Format. When I create  a new message,
> have an Accounts toolbar button which I can use to select which account I
> want to send email from. The problem is that when I switch the account
> here
> the signature does not change. What is the proper way to setup different
> signatures for different account?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards

0
john6244 (170)
10/4/2005 10:35:28 PM
Do you have Word 2003 installed? That's a requirement to use this =
feature.=20

> Word option is disabled. No matter what I select as format; html, rich =
text=20
> or plain text, it remains disabled.
>=20
> Regards
>=20
> "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message=20
> To get the signature to change when you switch accounts, you need to =
be=20
> using Word as your email editor, which is a setting on the same =
dialog.
>=20
> "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message=20
>> Hi
>>
>> I have two accounts in my outlook and I have each assigned a =
different
>> signature under Tools->Options-Mail Format. When I create  a new =
message,=20
>> have an Accounts toolbar button which I can use to select which =
account I
>> want to send email from. The problem is that when I switch the =
account=20
>> here
>> the signature does not change. What is the proper way to setup =
different
>> signatures for different account?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Regards
>>
>>=20
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)

Moving exchange server #3
I currently have Exchange 2003 Ent Server running on a workstation being used as company email server. I'm moving from the workstation enviroment to rack mount servers. I need to configure the new server and move all the data from the workstation to the new server. Has anyone had any experiance with this or know of any white papers that can help me out? Thanks CW Setup new server, install Exchange. Move mailboxes, replicate public folders, follow http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822931 to remove first server when you're ready. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE,...

Pasting on multiple pages
This is probably a very simple problem to sort, but I've no idea where to start. I am creating a new publisher document with multiple pages (Y). I copy a group of objects from another publisher document (X) and paste them onto page 1 of Y. Then I open another publisher document (Z), copy a group of objects and paste them into page 2 of document Y. I go to page 1 to find the group from Z has replaced the orginal contents on from document X. Just as an example, I'd pasted 5 different groups of objects onto 5 different pages in one document, and then found that the most recent had...

Handling Multiple Marketing Lists
Hello; We are attempting to import mulitple marketing lists into CRM, and it would be *nice* to be able to keep each list seperate rather than importing them all into the Leads section as one big, monster pile ;D Is this possible? Has anyone figured-out a way to keep multiple marketing lists? Sincerely, Todd M. Taylor Sounds like you are simply trying to break them down. One example would be if you had multiple marketing campaigns. You want a way to show that each lead was assigned to each campaign. One way would be to add a drop down picklist with a list of campaigns etc so even though...

Outbound mail #3
Exchange 2003/Windows 2003 ENTERPRISE Patched uptodate With SP1. Once a week we are having to restart the exhcnage server because the exchange server is unable to send email to external domains (any). All incoming emails are coming thru. As soon as we reboot the exchange server the outbound email will start flowing fine. Could some body please help me resolve this issue any KB article or any kind of info will be much appreciated. Ihulk On Fri, 6 May 2005 17:12:01 -0700, "Ihulk" <Ihulk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange 2003/Windows 2003 ENTERPRISE Patched ...

Outlook Can't Reopen #3
I am running XP Professional with Service Pack 2 installed. Outlook 2003 also was updated via Outlook Service Packs. Problem: I open Outlook and it works and also places a icon in task bar. I exit Outlook (not close) and Icon remains in task bar. Also I cannot reopen Outlook in anyway. I must reboot. As PC closes to reboot an error message states the phrase CiceroUlWndFrame. I have used Detect amd Repair but problem remains. Anthony ...

Addition function of multiple cells
Does anyone know if there is a function that will take a list of numbers in different cells and run various addition combinations on the list to detemine which cells will add to a specific number? For example: A1 = 1 A2 = 2 A3 = 5 A4 = 7 I want to know which cells added to gether will give me 6...answer = A1 + A3 On Tue, 25 May 2010 11:11:01 -0700, DB74 <DB74@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone know if there is a function that will take a list of numbers in >different cells and run various addition combinations on the list to detemine >which ce...

Universal Signature File...
Hi All, I have configured my exchange servers for shared exchange hosting. one domain, two global address books and would like to have two signature files. can you please tell me where in Exchange 03 i can configure an additional signature file for my second email domain @NA.company.com? thank you. Elman. "Halo5011" <halo5011@gmail.com> wrote in news:OjG9CeCbFHA.2380@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl: > I have configured my exchange servers for shared exchange hosting. > one domain, two global address books and would like to have two > signature files. can you please >...

Outlook 2007: How to create a new signature from html?
Am trying to create a new signature for all emails to include my business logo but it does not seem to be working through the signatures/edit signatures tab, just showing a file but no signature. Please help! -- Sally Not sure what you mean, when you click on the file name, you then make the signature in the white space under Edit signature, type stuff, click on the picture icon to get the logo, etc.. "Sally" wrote: > Am trying to create a new signature for all emails to include my business > logo but it does not seem to be working through the signatures/ed...

Autonumber #3
thank you very muc -- NG_Leed ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NG_Leeds's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1184 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27561 you're welcome "NG_Leeds" <NG_Leeds.1femk0@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:NG_Leeds.1femk0@excelforum-nospam.com... > > thank you very much > > > -- > NG_Leeds > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > NG_Leeds's Profile: > ht...

lost data....lost person! #3
I'll try to keep it simple....I have Windows XP Home Edition...and The Office 2000 suite....I was useing the Excel 2000 program and forgot to save the data, however, I DID NOT close the program. The data I had put in was gone when I went back to do some more entries and save and close the workbook. When I tried undo in the edit menu it said that I Couldn't undo and only after switching from sheet to sheet did it finally show that I could do one undo but it was on a seperate sheet than the one that I had showing when the option was available and I believe that it was informat...

span a table to multiple pages
Hi, I have a very long table with 300+ rows. Instead of adding a new table to every pages, is there a command to "span" the one table to multiple pages? Thanks! Not in Publisher. Publisher only allows 128 rows per page. Word has this capability. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Tom" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u1WmV9bHJHA.1940@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a very long table with 300+ rows. Instead of adding a new table to > every pages, is there a command to "span" the one table to multiple pages? >...

unable to send email #3
HELPPPPPPP ! I keep getting this message....and email is returned (unless) the email address is posted in my contacts list....How do I get rid of this ??? sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts You probably need to turn on authentication to your outgoing server. You can do so on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your mail account. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:002601c3daca$8a5f0d80$a501280a@phx.gbl, Juan Caicedo ...

Installing Compact .Net 3.5
Hello, I have WinCE 6.0 R2, and am currently installing C.Net 2.0. How do I get platform builder to include Compact .Net 3.5? I don't see any Catalog entries for 3.5, just for 2.0. Thanks! --- Jeremy On 4 Mar, 20:38, "jking" <jking...@comcast.net> wrote: > Hello, > > I have WinCE 6.0 R2, and am currently installing C.Net 2.0. How do I get > platform builder to include Compact .Net 3.5? I don't see any Catalog > entries for 3.5, just for 2.0. > > Thanks! > --- > Jeremy I'm working on WinCE 6.0 R3 and I find both ...

OWA error #3
I have select Users receiving the following error when accessing OWA: HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized The error only occurs on a few Users. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=327843 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043e01c42482$46e0c2e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have select Users receiving the following error when > accessing OWA: > HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized > > The error only occurs on a few ...

Advanced Find Gripe 3
When searching in Advanced Find for Accounts, we select the field "Hospital Name" which is our primary account and then the Condition "contains" and then the value "North Hospital". We clicked go we had only one record pull up even though there are hundreds of hospitals with North & Hospital in the hospital names. So we tried putting "North * Hospital" in to the value and we got a lot more. Are there additional wildcards or boolean operators and if so where do we find the information? ...

3 panel brochure
Hi I'm creating a 3 panel double sided A4 landscape brochure How do I ensure the 3 panels have identical widths. I have used layout guides to create the panels, but when folded the two sides don't line up properly? Using 2007 Any pointers appreciated -- Martin ���� Are your margins the same on both sides? This can be a printer issue. When you create a landscape brochure the largest margin limitation is on the right. (See Ed's web page, http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag ) When you turn the page over to print on the back you need to adjust the pu...

Count rows based on multiple criteria
I have a need to count the number of rows in an Excel spreadsheet based on contents of multiple cells. The formula is on one worksheet and all data is on a second worksheet. IE: count all rows that have the word "Windows" in column B and the word "Complete" in column G. Have not been able to figure this out with common functions like count, countif, dcount, etc. Help appreciated. -- DMG IT Professional Search for SUMPRODUCT or SUMIFS if you use XL-2007 "dmg" wrote: > I have a need to count the number of rows in an Excel spreadshee...

sum #3
When I try to calculate the sum of special cells in a row, which are copied as link fom another worksheet, the result is zero. I tried to unlock the cells, also confirmed the format of the cells as numbers. But still the result is the same. Then I copied and pasted the values of the cells in a new worksheet but still the result is zero , that should be around 100,000 Can anyone please help me? Faran Just because the cells are formatted as numbers does not make them numbers. Copy a blank unused cell, select the range of 'numbers' and Paste / Special / Add. This should make your 'n...

Multiple Column Sorting
I've been reading online about sorting multiple columns and I'm confused. Selecting one column to sort also selects all the other columns as well, at least in Excel 2000 and XP. I didn't see any difference in selecting one column or using the "Then by" boxes, in fact, the "Then by" choices didn't work. If the first column sorted in ascending order, and I chose to sort the second and third columns to sort in descending order, Excel still sorted all three columns in ascending order. If Excel sorts the all the columns together by default, why use the "Then...

Multiple Products
Hi I would just like to ask if anyone is aware of whether or not you can add multiple line items when using the mail merge functionality in Version 4. Thanks Mark ...

OL2003 Signature Advanced Edit
I just installed Outlook 2003 on a new laptop (I've been using it on a previous laptop without this problem). I have Word 2003 selected in Outlook to edit my email messages (in the Tools:Options:Mail Format menu). When I attempt to create a new email signature using the Advanced Edit option (to open Word as the editor), Word Pad is launched instead of Word. I have searched all the menus, the Knowledge Base and archives here, scratched my head 'til I'm nearly bald... I can't come up with a solution. I've always had Word launch with the press of that button before. And ...

Multiple Spin-off
Hi, I have a question for how to create a transaction for a multiple spin-off. First, my set up, I'm using Microsoft Money 2007 deluxe and running Windows XP home edition. Tyco recently spun off two companies, Tyco Electronics [29.23%] and Covidien [31.75%], when I try to use the spin-off utility in Money it doesn't give me the option for multiple spin-offs. The first thing I tried was to perform one spin-off to a bogus name that combined the two companies [60.98%]. I was then going to spin the two companies off from the bogus company. However, that seamed to consume all the c...

Sent Faxes in CRM 3 don't show in History?
I'm using CRM 3 under SBS 2003. When I send a fax using the "New activity / Fax" option within a contact record it sends successfully. . However there is no record of it stored in the contact history? If I check the fax console on the server the fax has been sent (also verified by receiving person) however it doesn't get logged in the history. I can't seem to find any record of it except on the Fax Console on the server?? Anyone else have this problem or no how to solve it? ps: As a workaround I thought I might be able to automatically route faxes sent back th...

Selecting Multiple Cells.
I know how to select a range of cells by specifying reference in nam box. Examples: A10:A20 (The range of cells in column A and rows 10 through 20) 5:5 (All cells in row 5) However, I am attempting to select every third cell going down colum A, beginning with A3. I can enter A3, A6, A9 (This will select just those cells.) Is there a shortcut I can use to continue this pattern of every thir cell indefinitely? (I actually need to select every third cell down t A4950.) Thank you for any assistance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Here's one way: 1. Put this in ...

Help-Error validating multiple documents
Hello. I've got a total of 5 schemas. They are: 1 - 1.xsd - a description of a city 2 - 2.xsd - a description of a town 3 - CityHall.xsd - a description of a cityhall-meant to be part of a document based on 1.xsd in "user area". 4 - TownHall.xsd - a description of a townhall-meant to be part of a document based on 2.xsd in "user area". 5 - testmultischema.xsd - a document which combines in a batch instances of cities and towns based upon 1.xsd and 2.xsd. I get the following xml validation error: ERROR: The 'http://adamExt.org:TownHall' element is not declar...