Multiple sending of jpg or bitmaps

i send many cad drawings to clients.  I scanned them in
paperworks to my computer then send them to outlook
express.  outlook sends the drawing in 1-100 emails in
data form then sometimes collapes it back together to one
email on the sender's end.  tried everything known but to
know avail.
0
_mrogers (1)

Multiple Page Chart
How can I create a chart that spans multiple pages? Thanks, ...

ONLY SENDING ONE PAGE OF MY E-NEWSLETTER... THERE ARE 4 PAGES! HELP!
I go to send my electronic newsletter out and it only sends one page of it. I have hyperlinks to the different pages on that page and they won't work, even though they work as an .html file Please Help. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Barbra <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I go to send my electronic newsletter out and it only sends one page > of it. I have hyperlinks to the different pages on that page and > they won't work, even though they work as an .html file. Email is a one-document format, so you can't...

Multiple parameters 01-04-08
I have one report which i have to select a date range and a rang eof accounts to view i can only get the date range to show as a nice message box the account range just comes out as regular grey box any advice IMHO, don't ever use parameter prompts http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=6763. Use controls on forms. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "Deron" wrote: > I have one report which i have to select a date range and a rang eof accounts > to view i can only ...

Copy & paste macro for multiple worksheets
I have a workbook with many worksheets. I recorded a macro (below) to copy various cells from a “SetUp (Base)” worksheet and paste them on “Worksheet 1”. I need help with two items: 1) I want the macro routine to work on any of the “worksheets” (I’ll use a button on each worksheet that will enable the user to activate the macro for that worksheet only). 2) The code that I recorded below goes back and forth to copy and paste the data from the “SetUp (Base)” worksheet and “Worksheet 1”. Is there a way to make this more efficient? It works OK but there may be a better way to ...

I only want to send one worksheet from excel not the all the work.
I only want to send one worksheet from excel not all the worksheets that I created at one time, is this possible? http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Happi" <Happi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBFAE947-7719-46CD-8654-E5350D3A04FB@microsoft.com... >I only want to send one worksheet from excel not all the worksheets that I > created at one time, is this possible? ...

Looking for ListCtrl/ListView with multiple large icon states
Hello, does anyone know of a CListCtrl or CListView derived class that shows large icons that switch image when they are hovered and clicked? Thanks, David "David Ching" <dc@remove-this.dcsoft.com> wrote in message news:RXM_j.2658$xZ.1232@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com... > Hello, does anyone know of a CListCtrl or CListView derived class that > shows large icons that switch image when they are hovered and clicked? > I guess it doesn't have to be derived from those, it just has to show large icons like them. Thanks, David "David Ching" <dc@remove...

Sending from Multiple Account in Outlook (avoid multiple polls to server)
I'm just starting with Outlook 2003 (from OE). What I want to do is be able to send messages from different accounts (ie. different sender email addresses). The way I did this in OE was to configure multiple accounts. I'd then instruct them to not Send/Recieve. Only the default account performed the send/recieve I've been trying to do the same thing on Outlook 2003, but I can't see how to stop each account sending/recieveing. Having each account touch the same mail server takes a long time. I only want make the email appear as though it's coming from several d...

Money 2004: Can't Open Register for multiple accounts
I have two active accounts in the money file that I am unable to open the register. Other accounts in the file operating fine. This started after reconciling these accounts last evening, then synching with MSN money. The properties for the affected accounts can be edited from the account list screen, but the register for the affected accounts cannot be opened via any method I can find. I have tried both the "Quick repair" from the file menu, and the salvage utility, but no change in the issue. Ideas? Ken Kerr What happens when you "can't open" them?!? "...

Multiple accounts #6
Hi, I want to configure outlook to send/receive multiple email accounts. When I add a account it is directly going to "Personal Folders", eventhough "Personal Folders" was setup to send/receive email for another account. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Manohar Je Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:09:07 -0700, "Manohar" <manohar.nikkam@bluebottle.com> skribis: >Hi, > >I want to configure outlook to send/receive multiple >email accounts. When I add a account it is directly going >to "Personal Folders", eventhough "Person...

Send Message
Hi, I have a dialog box with a button (separate application). I need to send a message from my application to the button as if it has been clicked. what i have done is i used the class name and the title of the dialog box to get a window pointer. with that i've got a reference to the button. I dont know how to send the WM_LBUTTONDOWN message or something like that. Anyone help me!! -Sundar Since you have got the handle of the button, you can use PostMessage to do it. Alternatively, you can use SendInput after setting the focus to the button. PostMessage might be relatively easier. ...

Send on behalf
Am I missing something? I have given delegate access to a user to my mailbox. When they put my name in the From field of a new email message and send it, the receiver gets it with my name as the sender. Isn't it supposed to say from their name on behalf of me? This looks more like a send as than a send on behalf of. Any ideas? Thanks. Yes - someone has set up the user with send as permissions on the Exchange server. Perhaps it's more than that - perhaps everyone has access to everyone's mailbox, which means the person who did the setup did a big booboo. Talk to the Exch...

where is the press the "Send Later"/"Send Message Later" button?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I don't want email to send immediately and I don't want to constantly click online/offline. I Want to stay ONLINE. I found in a old question here online that you can press anSEND LATER button. I have 2008 Entourage and can't find this button to add to my toolbar. Help! Thank you! If the Send Later button is not on the toolbar by default, simply add it. You can do so by ctrl-/right-clicking the toolbar and selecting Customize Toolbar. On 02/04/2010 21:35, treshan@officeform...

cannot send messages from outbox
I have checked all the previous posts I could find regarding how to send messages from the outbox. I am using a Gmail Account and even the test Account Settings won't work. It says: Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): The specified server was found, but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct. To access these settings close this dialog, then click More Settings and click on the Advanced tab. Send test e-mail message: The specified server was found, but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port a...

cannot send email #2
I have exchange 5.5 sp4 I deleted a site last night and now I cant send emails out, event thought the imc sevices is on this server ...

Filter data by multiple drop down lists
I have a worksheet with the following columns: Item name, Item type, Item size + some other columns On the second worksheet I have the same columns in diferent order (Item type, Item size, Item name) but at every column I need drop down lists. I use data validation to produce the list for the items in the 'Item type' & 'Item size' columns. For the 'Item name' column I need a drop down, which is list, filtered by the previous two columns. Like first I select 'Item type' then 'Item size' and in the drop down list in clomun 'Item name' should a...

Cannot send emails from SBS Exchange
Hi , I am setting up SBS 2008 for the first time and have problems sending emails but can recieve using pop3 connector.On installation it created a domain bagmaf.local, my email add is ben@bag.co.za which i added in SBS Console but in AD user the ben account properties show an email add benl@bagmaf.local (benl being the logon name to the sbs server) , i have not setup send connectors and am using sbs standard setup. The strange thing is ben@bag.co.za sends to my gmail account ONLY not to any other account & i tried 3 diff addresses.In my gmail account it appears as benl@bagmaf.lo...

setting up live 2 send & recieve mail?
i cannot figure out my POP3 nor the SMTP,it's driving me crazy,any help would b greatly appreciated. thank Live.com Settings: Server names and ports: POP3 = pop3.live.com Port = 995 SMTP = smtp.live.com Port = 587 Checkboxes you need to check include: Server Tab: "My server requires authentication" (Click "Settings" button also and fill in "Log on Using" email address - *** but do NOT check the checkboxes there . . . .) Advanced Tab: BOTH outgoing and incoming - "This server requires a secure connection (SSL)" ...

Possible to send publication doc to email for forwarding to list?
I want to send a publication document to several people via Email. Is this possible? I use Microsoft Publisher and MSN for email. If you send it as a Publisher document your recipients must have Publisher to open the document. Your best solution would be to send it as a PDF. There are free PDF converters http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+converter&btnG=Google+Search -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bloom" <Bloom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E0F5411-47B3-4597-9...

Multiple message stores with Exchange
I am wondering if you can have multiple message stores with exchange server 2003 standard. Thanks you can have one mailbox store, one public folder store that will be available via mapi, and I believe you can have one or two public stores that will be available via IE...for multiple mailbox stores, you would need Enterprise Edition... "mikea" <mikea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B20001F8-EC26-4BAF-B0DC-66E2933743BC@microsoft.com... > I am wondering if you can have multiple message stores with exchange server > 2003 standard. Thanks nevertheless,...

Outlok Error when trying to attach .jpg
I have a user in a remote office trying to attach .jpg files to an email, however he recieves this error 'Cannot create attachments. The property does not exist and the field you want to modify is not valid for this type of item.'. Now its not for every .jpg he attaches, he can indeed send some .jpg files. To add twist to the plot I had him forward me the original message that contained the pictures and I was able to send them no problem. So I am guessing that the files themselves are not the problem. Really I am just curious if anyone has seen this message while attaching files beca...

Send as distribution group
Hi, i've some distribution groups and i want some users send email using "From:" field in outlook and setting this distribution group as sender. I assign rights in the group (with Advenced features in AD users and computers), giving the "Send AS" right to my users, but when they try to send they get an error : they not have enough rights to send. What can i do? Thanks Salva. Can take 2 hours for the setting to take affect. James Chong salva.gomez@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > i've some distribution groups and i want some users send email using > "Fro...

sending e-mail #5
Whenever I send an e-mail from my Outlook, it posts my address as being from "comcast mail," instead of my e-mail name. I want to know how to change this, because some recipients delete it when they don't know who it's from. Thanks mdboudreaux CChange your display name under your account properties. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After scratching one's head, mdboudreaux@comc...

Multiple parent nodes
I'm creating an xml file from some data and I'm geting repeating parent nodes in the xml file. Not sure where I'm going wrong? <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <MyTestData xmlns="http://www.mytestdata.com/list_data.xsd"> <Wigets> <Wiget>Muffler Bearing</Wiget> </Wigets> <Wigets> <Wiget>5 gallons of prop wash</Wiget> </Wigets> <Wigets> <Wiget>gonkalator armature</Wiget> </Wigets> <Gizmos> <Gizmo>hole-mover</Gizmo> ...

multiple instances of Outlook
Hello, I am a new user to Outlook 2003. I notice that when I open the program in the 'Outlook Today' and then click on the 'InBox' another instance of Outlook opens up in the 'InBox' view. In other words, I'll have two instances of outlook opened. Is this normal behaviour for this program? Is there some setting that I should adjust to keep the program to only open once? Thanks, Shane Hello Shane, Thanks for posting! This is not an expected behavior. I recommend you use the steps below to troubleshoot the issue: 1. Open Internet Explorer-> Click Tools...

Multiple barcodes for same item?
Can I have multiple barcodes for the same item? I don't necessarily want to use my suppliers UPC as the ILC as that's not how I order from them in the first place. They've got their own unique 'item number' that I want to use as the ILC that I'd also like to use as my barcode under the 128A format (some item numbers involve a few alphanumerics). Can I have both the supplier UPC and my ILC/128A codes listed for the same item and scan in either at the POS? Thanks, Johan i think what you probably want to try is using the item reorder number on the supplier tab...