Multiple Outlook.exe in Windows Task Manager

How do you stop this and why is it there.  Sometimes I
want to shut down, and I get error messages waiting for
another outlook.exe to close

answer.
0
mzpro5 (1)
8/16/2003 2:59:32 PM
You are getting multiple instances of OL, showing in task mngr/processses,
because OL is not shutting down when you Close/End it.
Have you run Detect/Repair?,
Any Com addins?; if so disable these and test, then enable individually,
testing each one.If you can identify the problem one, ensure you have latest
addin update.
Any thing else linked to OL, Fax etc?
David

"Jeff" <mzpro5@comcast.net> wrote in message

> [...]

windows messenger 09-24-06
have a friend's contact card popping up at any time saying they want to be added to my list. this was done a long time ago but the message keeps coming up at various times when i'm on the computer. how can i stop this?> Shirley, this is a CRM newsgroup, you may get a better response if you post in XP General group http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general&lang=en&cr=US&r=c10a5834-ccef-4e84-9c45-1e43e21770ed "shirley" wrote: > have a friend's contact card popping up ...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Default Roles and Tasks in Canadian Payroll
Installs of Dynamics GP version 10 should have default Security Tasks and Roles pre-installed. Currently all tasks and roles have to be built from scratch - causing many customers to delay migration to the version 10. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Pop Up Windows
Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? -- Larry "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0B01C98-66BF-4FA5-8CED-0C434CCCFC62@microsoft.com... > Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker > does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? > -- > Larry You don't. They LOOK like a pop up to you, but the designer that wrote the page made them not conform to the rules that define the...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Event Planning/Event Management Add-On
Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though. The screen shots are from 1.x. We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there. Our requirements are pretty basic: - Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities they'd like to attend. - Payment information including total fee...

outlook 98 corperate forms

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Outlook OOF