multiple inbox creation

Hi,
I have three different email addresses. I would like the mail to these
addresses to be delivered into their own, individual inboxes. Is this
possible? At the moment everything arrives in one inbox.
It is an Outlook Express account and I'm using Windows XP.

0
Hermione (11)

Hermione schrieb am 26.05.2005 16:11:

Hello,

> I have three different email addresses. I would like the mail to these
> addresses to be delivered into their own, individual inboxes. Is this
> possible? At the moment everything arrives in one inbox.
> It is an Outlook Express account and I'm using Windows XP.

Create for every e-mail-adress a subfolder (rightclick to inbox | new
folder)and move incoming mails with rules in this subfolders.

--
Viele Grüße
Christian Göller

"Christian Göller" wrote:

> Hermione schrieb am 26.05.2005 16:11:
>
> Hello,
>
> > I have three different email addresses. I would like the mail to these
> > addresses to be delivered into their own, individual inboxes. Is this
> > possible? At the moment everything arrives in one inbox.
> > It is an Outlook Express account and I'm using Windows XP.
>
> Create for every e-mail-adress a subfolder (rightclick to inbox | new
> folder)and move incoming mails with rules in this subfolders.
>

> --
> Viele Grüße
> Christian Göller

0
Hermione (11)
5/26/2005 3:08:02 PM
Hello Hermione,
Check the Outlook Express newsgroup for more details:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx

--
K. Orland
Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form

"Hermione" wrote:

> Thank you very much for your swift reply!
> I have now created some new folders but I don't understand what you mean
> when you say to 'move oncoming mail with rules'.
> Do you mean I drag them across from one folder to another? Is there any way
> the emails can go into the new folders automatically?
>
> "Christian Göller" wrote:
>
> > Hermione schrieb am 26.05.2005 16:11:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > > I have three different email addresses. I would like the mail to these
> > > addresses to be delivered into their own, individual inboxes. Is this
> > > possible? At the moment everything arrives in one inbox.
> > > It is an Outlook Express account and I'm using Windows XP.
> >
> > Create for every e-mail-adress a subfolder (rightclick to inbox | new
> > folder)and move incoming mails with rules in this subfolders.
> >

> > --
> > Viele Grüße
> > Christian Göller

0
KOrland1 (1012)

1 word doc, multiple tabs
Other people have referenced a tabbed view to be able to view multiple documents at one time. Really Windows 7 taskbar takes care of this. I, on the other hand, want to see multiple tabs within 1 document like Excel. Example of use: I'm thinking about writing a book, and I have SEVERAL scenes in my head. Right now I would have to create SEVERAL word documents to get them all down, then create a main document and copy and paste stuff back and forth as I write. With a single tabbed document, I could write all my scenes as individual tabs, then "link" them to the m...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....

merged inbox folder from computer to lapton, now inbox messages are missing
i was trying to set microsoft outlook on my laptop. in the process, somehow, my main (stationary) computer's outlook inbox messages were automatically moved from that inbox to my laptops inbox. when i changed the configuration from internet (dial up) access to exchange (workgroup) the messages in both computer's inbox file disapeared. i'm looking for help on how to recover those messages from by inbox??? thanks erin.dorsett@idbois.ang.af.mil <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i was trying to set microsoft outlook on my laptop. in > the proces...

Accounts with multiple Relationship Types
Hi all! With some of our company' s Accounts we have multiple Relationship Types (eg. a Reseller can be a Customer too etc). How can we insert this information in Microsoft CRM 1.2? Is it necessary to create custom fields in the Account Form? Thanks a lot! Elena Galiatsou Athens, Greece You could choose a "primary" relationship type from the combo box, and then add a memo field to track additional relationship types. Not elegant, but I think it's the best you can do with version 1.0/1.2. Mike "SiEBEN Innovative Solutions" <newsgroup@sieben.gr> wrote i...

Merging multiple excel files into a single doc
I've got about 40 excel documents. Each contains the same number of columns, and 25 lines worth of data. Rather then have 40 files, I'd like to have a single file with the data from each of the indvidual files all on this single file. Up until now, I've opened each doc, done a copy paste from the original doc into a master doc. This was ok for a while, but it appears this may be a regular thing I'll need to do. Is there any way to automate this process. The files will all be the same, in number of lines of data and number of columns. Thank you I like this way be...

Inbox shows unread messages but there are none in the directory
My Outlook (office 2003) Directory for the Inbox indicates three unread messages but when looking at the list of messages there are none that are unread and if I delete all the messages in the inbox there are still three indicated as unread. I have not active filters. Any idea what is going on or how to stop it? ...

Not receiving mail in correct inbox
I have Outlook Express and Outlook 2002 installed on my pc. I'm receiving mail at my Express inbox, but I want to receive it at my Outlook 2002 inbox. (Express was just the program that originally came with my PC.) I'm afraid to delete Express until I know that I can receive mail at the Outlook 2002 box. Any suggestions? ...

import multiple identites from outlook express to outlook 2003
How do you import multiple Outlook Express identities (mail and settings) into Outlook 2003? After installing Outlook 2003, it only imports the files from the main Outlook Express identity. Outlook does not use identities so it will not recognize them. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer mhat <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | How do you import multiple Outlook Exp...

multiple Personal Folders #2
I have a standalone win 2000 pro system using Outlook 2000 and I'm getting multiple Personal Folders for a user profile. How can I delete them and point the profile to a pst file on the disk? Thanks. Have you already tried right-clicking the root folder of each file (in the Folder List) and clicking Close? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:O37$8%23%230DHA.4064@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, SAC wrote: > I have a standalone win 2000 pro system us...

Cell extraction from Multiple worksheets
Hi group, I am new to this newsgroup and am hoping that you can help me out. I took a software/hardware inventory of all the computers in my work's network and imported them all into excel, in their own worksheet. So I have one file, with 128 different worksheets, all containing similar information. What I would like to do is create a new sheet, a summary page, where I can pull the value of the same cell from each sheet and list them. I need to have a list of each computer, with computer name, cpu speed, video card, serial number, ect. If the values that I am searching for are in the same...

COUNTIF across multiple sheets
I have a workbook that has five sheets - September. . . January. I have a range of cells (D6:D17) where I need to count the occurrence of specific text from all sheets . For example: In D6:D17 sheet September has four cells with "fries", two with "malt" and two with "shrimp", the balance of cells in the range are empty. In D6:D17 sheet November has four cells with "malt" and all other range cells are empty On a sheet named Total I want to total the occurrence of "fries", "shrimp" and "malt" on all sheets in the workbook. ...

help, inbox gone
I just logged on and all of my inbox is gone. there is one email from Outlook Express welcoming me to outlook express 6. I have been using this all along. why did this happen? and where is all the emails I had in my inbox? can i get them back? please help. old deleted items are still there. A good website for information on OE is: http://www.tomsterdam.com/ This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer i...

how to configure multiple email id's in multiple folders
Try posting your Q in the body, and explain what you are trying to achive, together with your version of OL and if its an exchange setup "Ram" <Ram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0E40903-7D84-49F2-9F91-F97EAB741806@microsoft.com... > ...

change inbox default form
how do i change the default form for inbox in outlook 2002 sp3? Tools-Forms-Design a form. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Peter Fuller asked: | how do i change the default form for inbox in outlook 2002 sp3? You can make a registry change to substitute your custom form for the default form. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/newdefaultform.htm#ch...

insert multiple page Word document into Excel
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the Word document? Hi this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7087D76-A4F3-46BB-90A9-FEB054B24AEB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view > the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the > Word doc...

Supporting multiple human languages (e.g. English, French, ...) in MFC UI
What's the best approach to supporting multiple languages in an MFC application? I'm expecting to have to have different builds, but I'd like it to be efficient if possible. Thanks. TimHunt, In my experience, for two (or three, if it is one small app) languages, having resources for the different languages in the same exe is ok. More than that, resource DLLs is the way to go. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "TimHunt" <timwhunt@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de news:On918c3lDHA.2488@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > What's the best approach to supporti...

creation of combinations
Divisions Old BA Old CC OLD GL No. New BA NEW CC New GL XYZ 123 1000 37000 500B 10000 700000 ABC 235 2000 47500 600C 20008 800000 DEF 370 2500 50000 700D 26007 905250 runs to about 600 lines in each column From the above i need to get all combinations like: Divisions OLD CC & GL NEW CC & GL XYZ 100037000 1000700000 Can anyone advise pls ...

Multiple emails being sent
Using XP Professional and sometimes recipients get multiple copies - 20 - 30+? What's the fix? ssicfo wrote: > Using XP Professional and sometimes recipients get multiple copies - 20 - > 30+? What's the fix? Get rid of the superfluous e-mail scanner in your anti-virus program. It affords no additional protection beyond the on-access scanner. ...

Multiple xpathexpression with Namespacemanager
Hi Have created an xml document with an xmltextwriter with a namespace, so it can be validated against an xsd schema. Later in my application, I want to extract values from the xml and am using xpathexpression. Because I have a namespace in the xml, I have to use the xmlNameSpaceManager and comile an xpathquery as below: objXMLXPathNav = objXMLXPathDocument.CreateNavigator() '//Add namespace manager 'Dim objExpr As XPathExpression = objXMLXPathNav.Compile("ns1:root/ns1:element1") 'Dim objNamespaces As XmlNamespac...

multiple AND statements
I need to test a cell with about 20 different conditions like so: IF (A1 < 5)(A1 >= 5 and < 10) ....etc. What is the proper syntax for this? Would I be better off writing a function? I read that a VBA function is MUCH slower but that is not really a problem. Gale Gorman Houston , try =if(and(a1>5,a1<=10,1,2) "Gale Gorman" <ggorman@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:BHXmb.10024$xv4.1395@twister.austin.rr.com... > I need to test a cell with about 20 different conditions > like so: > > IF (A1 < 5)(A1 >= 5 and < 10) ....etc. >...

Outlook 2000 multiple deliveries?
Why do my sent emails in Outlook 2000 sp3 deliver to the recipients multiple times? I sent a 1 mb email to 4 people and they recieved it over 20 times. It does not happen with small messages but anything near 1 mb or more, I use comcast as my isp. Also it hangs in my outbox for long periods of time as well. Any ideas how to fix?? Comcast says they do not support Outlook only Express. Comcast should be able to tell you what their maximum message size is, though. Sounds like you're hitting a limit. If you send these messages one at a time, will they go out? Chuck wrote: > Why do m...

Not receiving emails in my inbox
Hi Corentin, Not sure why this just stopped working...It was working fine for the last three years until today. We are on an Exchange server that PC users have Outlook. The network is on a remote server. How do I check the POP or IMAP server settings? Are the settings on this Entourage application? Thanks! Glenn On 12/16/09 10:05 AM, in article C74E8B96.E217%gsimone@nospam.comcast.net.invalid, "Glenn Simone" <gsimone@nospam.comcast.net.invalid> wrote: > We are on an Exchange server Try Control-Clicking your Inbox in the folder list and choosing Folder ...

Multiple Data Validations continued...
Thanks Frank, but I have dozens of options. Is there any way besides using VBA? I have 4 Data Validation lists, 3 of which use the INDIRECT function. Once the last list is chosen, I need a value entered automatically in the adjacent cell. ie: If cell E2="Standard Oak", then I need the number 5 in cell F2 If cell E2="Standard Maple", I need the number 6 in cell F2. etc. Any help would be appreciated. joe Hi Joe frist please stay in the original thread - makes it easier to contionue For multiple options you may use VLOOKUP. e.g. you have a separate sheet (lets say ...

Multiple instances of Outlook #3
MS Office pro 2003 SP2 Situation: One PC multiple users. Normally logged on to PC and network as MainUser. One Outlook-account "MainUser" and 5 accounts "User1" etc. Normally we are logged on to Outlook with the account MainUser. By closing and restarting Outlook we can log on to any other of the accounts. Question: Is it possible to have multiple instances of Outlook open at the same time so we can view both MainUser and e.g. User1?? knut Outlook can only run under one MAPI profile at a time. XP's Quick user switching might allow you to run it multiple tim...

Inserting multiple rows #2
Hi, I woould like to insert about 6 rows to the bottom of my spreadsheet. Is there an easier way to do this besides inserting one at a time. Thanks. If you want to insert 6 rows between row 10 and 11, say, select the row identifier for row 11 then drag down until 6 rows are highlighted. Then simply Insert | Rows. Hope this helps - you can do the same thing for columns. Pete Select six rows first, then go to insert row. That will insert 6 rows all at once. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "syssupspe" wrote: > Hi, > I woould like to insert about 6 rows to the bottom ...