Multiple Identities?

I know if Outlook Express you can have more than one
identity, but is it possible to do the same thing in
Outlook? I haven't found any information on this subject.
I have two email accounts and want to use Outlook with
both of them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

Yes, Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles...
If you are using Outlook 2000 you must install it in CW mode

--
Roady [MVP]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Creating Signatures

-----
"Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I know if Outlook Express you can have more than one
> identity, but is it possible to do the same thing in
> Outlook? I haven't found any information on this subject.
> I have two email accounts and want to use Outlook with
> both of them.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks

0
Roady
5/25/2004 3:44:38 PM
Thanks for the tip, how do I toggle between the two
identities? In Outlook Express there was an option on the
toolbar but in Outlook there's no option..

0
anonymous (74722)
5/25/2004 4:05:27 PM
Doug <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the tip, how do I toggle between the two
> identities? In Outlook Express there was an option on the
> toolbar but in Outlook there's no option..

Enable the option to ask which profile you want.  When Outlook starts,
you'll be prompted.  Choose the profile.  When you wish to switch, close and
restart Outlook and let it ask again.
--
Brian Tillman

0
Tillmabg (988)

How do print multiple mail merge documents on one page?
I have an invitation that I want to print onto expensive paper. I can get 3 to a page. How can I get the mail merge facility to print different names on each of the 3 invites that occur on the same page? Rachel <Rachel@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have an invitation that I want to print onto expensive paper. I can > get 3 to a page. How can I get the mail merge facility to print > different names on each of the 3 invites that occur on the same page? You might start by reading the tutorial here: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tab...

How do I avoid multiple icons of Excel when using short command Al
Hi all, I have used Office 2000 several years but now I have upgraded to office 2003. Everything works great but when I use the short command Alt+Tab I get multiples of Excel. I'm used to get only one icon if I have opened only one program and not one iceon per spreadsheet when I use Alt+Tab. Is there a way to disable this annoying feature in Office 2003? Thanks in advance You might have "Windows in Taskbar" selected under Tools, Options, View. -- Jim "DVA" <DVA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E21F2F09-0EA0-4C99-8676-CA12F8264355@micro...

Allow multiple General Ledger distribution accounts in cashbook/B.
In Cashbook/BM you can only enter one distribution account when entering GL type payments or receipts in the CBM payments and deposits entry screens. Often, especially with payments, there is a need to distribute the expense to more than one GL account. This is a user request from Pan Pac Forest products and has been submitted several years ago to the authors of the Cashbook product. ...

Likning checkboxes to multiple worksheets
How do you link a checkbox from one worksheet to multiple worksheets within the same workbook? The checkboxes were made from the control toolbar. I am new to visual basic and was able to connect multiple checkboxes within the same work sheet using a simple value command but now I need to link it to other sheets. Please help! TIA ...

Combine multiple information stores onto one SANS exchange cluster
I am an admin of a large company and we are looking to combine 10 different exchange servers with 10 different stores into one Exchange cluster onto a SANS. I am looking for advice or kb's to get some ideas and knowledge on how to approach this. ANy help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks! Scott Setup the new cluster, locate the new Store(s) and Transaction Logs on appropriately-sized LUNs on the SAN. You may need multiple Stores in multiple Storage Groups, depending on how you size/limit your Stores. (For instance, it's not a good idea to create a single Store of 200-300 Gi...

Access: Combo box switching btw multiple back ends?
Howdy. I was wondering if anyone knew a somewhat simple way to switch between back end databases using a combo box on a main startup form. I am working with Access 2002. Each user works from their own copy of the front end on their C: Drive. There are several back end databases (tables only). All of these reside on the server and each is for a different sector of my workplace . These DBs are essentially the same format, just with different data in them. The process of switching is simple enough to do manually: Tools-Database Utilities-Linked Table Manager-(select all) and then choose the ne...

Email duplication on pop 3 using multiple computers and leaving mail on the serv
Anyone else have this issue? Its a shared server at rackspace, and they are running cpanel on a lunix server. I am getting outlook 2003 downloading messages sometimes 20 times and my inbox is full of duplicates. ...

tredline to multiple points?
How do i add a trendline that fits multiple points? See the response to your other post on the same subject. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <004801c355e5$72e0e940$a301280a@phx.gbl>, daillnana821 @YAHOO.COM says... > How do i add a trendline that fits multiple points? > ...

Help with query using multiple variables
Current query fields: Account, SumPrincPmts, Transactions, PostDate I am needing to run a query from a form (form name: frmbuyout) that places the results in a report (Test). I need this query to Filter my results by date and where the Principal pmts (are listed in table as a LTD Sum) are less than the Total Transactions by account(currently in the table the transactions are listed individually and not a sum of). With the code below I can filter the information by date but I am having trouble finding a way to also filter by pmts value being less than the sum of the total transactions (this wi...

Totally confused about multiple SMTP domains
Here's the case. We have one Exchange server. Several different users (and groups) have their own domain names (eg the Boss has abc.com and 123.com and the sales manager has one called xyz.com). Note that not everyone gets an email address from all the different domains. I found a knowledge base article that said you can make a new recipient policy for each new SMTP domain you want your Exchange server to receive for your users. Then you make an SMTP connector for each, and tick the box on the Address Space tab "Allow messages to be relayed to these domains" (260973). I see...

one instance multiple companies
Does anyone know if you run one instance of great plains and setup multiple compnaies if the administrator that setup the companies originally will still have access to all company records??? If this is the case in order to ensure security between companies sharing a server would it be best to run multiple instances of Great Plains on the single server?? Can this be done? are additional costs involved?? thank you I'm not sure I understand the question - are you talking about installing one instance of GP (with the same registration keys) on a single server for multiple (unrelated) co...

Exchange 2007 and multiple domains
Need some help with Exchange 2007 and multiple domains... If you run Exchange 2007 and host multiple domains and having problems with OOF (http://www.pro-exchange.eu/modules.php?$1&name=News&file=article&sid=686) Is implementing a UC (SAN) Certificate in Exchange the only sollution? (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa997633.aspx) ...

Display Multiple Bar Widths
Does anyone know if there's a way to automatically display different bar widths for different values? For example, I'm working on a market share analysis. I have three product categories A, B, C. Let's say the size of the market for product A is $5M, B is $2.5M and C is $2.5M. Then let's say that the market for product A is owned 50% by Company1 and 50% by Company2. Same for products B and C. What I'm hoping to do is for excel to make the bar for Product A twice as wide as the bar for Products B and C, and shade the bar to show 50% of Product A going to Company1 and...

string table
Hi, I have a string table with English strings, with gaps between them (like 1 to 10 then 20 to 30 and so on). Then I have another string table with German strings, which strings I want to move into the first table, after the last English string (so that I can switch languages by switching offset in the string table). But when I do copy/paste, first the gaps are filled and only after that the remaining strings are placed at the end. How can I solve this problem without editing each German string's value? Thanks in advance, Lucian Have you tried opening the resource script in text mod...

Prefill Multiple Macro Buttons
I created a template and created multiple macro buttons where the user can click and type the appropriate information. There are several macro buttons that are the same and the user would have to key the information in several times. For example: [Click and type company name]. Is there a way to have the user type the company name once in that macro buttun and it prefills all the macro buttons that have [Click and type company name]? Thanks! Jlo See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><...

Resizing Multiple Shapes at the same time
HI, I'm new to Visio and was wondering if there is an easy way to resize all the shapes on my Web Site Map diagram at the same time, as they are all too small. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Normally you can do a Select All (Ctrl+A) and resize. This would resize the shapes but not the text. However, if some of the web site map shapes are protected, it may not be possible to resize them. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "johnmcdnz" <johnmcdnz@discussions.microsoft.co...

Sum (multiple) If
Hi, I have a small problem, and if you can help it would be great :) suppose that I have 4 columns, A B C and D. (from 1 to 1000) Now, I want E[1] (Column E, row 1) to hold the sum of D1:D1000 but only to sum the rows (filter it) where A = 1 AND (b=1 or b=2) AN c=2. (And I want to be able to drug E down, i.e be able to do so for ever E[i]) =SUMIF(A1:A1000,1,D1:D1000) - Does the trick for the A column, but want to be able to insert the conditions for B and C as well. (i.e A = 1 AND (b=1 or b=2) AND c=2.) any ideas? thanks a lo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =SUMP...

Excel To Access: Transfer multiple rows from excel at the same tim
Hi All, How can I transfer a Bock of data to Access from excel by clicking a "Submit" button? eg: I have designed a "Submit" button on the excel sheet that exports all of the student data into access, but data is populated in a single row...AND I want to insert all this data in access in seperate rows. Here is what My excel table looks like: Student_ID Subjects Grades 123456 Eng A 123456 Hist B 123456 Math B+ 123456 Bio B- So, once we click "Submit" I want the dat...

Vlookup autofill for multiple worksheets
Can I use autofill (drag across) to increase the column count? For example: On row U, I have the following formula =IFERROR(VLOOKUP($A10,Online!$A$1:$J $153,9,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP($A10,Allocations!$A$1:$J $153,9,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP( $A10,'Corporate Exp'!$A$1:$J $154,9,FALSE),0))) and I want to increase row X by 1 and so on (I have about 24 columns) =IFERROR(VLOOKUP($A9,Online!$A$1:$J $153,10,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP($A9,Allocations!$A$1:$J $153,10,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP( $A9,'Corporate Exp'!$A$1:$J $154,10,FALSE),0))) I will also like to expand the data - expand to K23...

Accessing Outlook Express for Multiple Users in XP
Is there a way for 2 users in Windows XP to be able to access the same Outlook Express account? In Windows ME, there weren't multiple "users"...we'd both like to have access to Outlook. Thanks to anyone who can help! See if http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com has the information you need. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions ...

Identity crisis
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3248406433_36536050 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I don�t if you will respond to this, but for me it is a most vexing Mac problem on my G5. I have Office 2004 for Mac installed on my G5 (OS 4.x). I sign on as the main account user (identity). Whenever I try to use any of the programs ( Word, Power Point, Excel, Entourage), the program will open, but in a few seconds it will lock up and I g...

How do I record a macro which should work on multiple files ?
Hi, I'am interested in creating Macros for some job tasks of mine. I went through the Excel course of "Working with Loops" in Macros and have attained some basic information on VBA. But since I'am not an expert in it, I want to create Excel macros, using the Option " RECORD MACRO" in excel. My problem is that, I want the MACRO to (a) Copy data from 2 files into a new file. (b) Analyze this data with calculations (c) Build a graph.......basically the summary sheet and graph in a new sheet of the new file. I want to know, whether, can we do such a macro using &...

Consolidating multiple workbooks with several tables
I have a lot of evaluation sheets I want to consolidate into one master sheet. In every workbook only one sheet is used, same cells are used throughout but they are split up into several tables with different headlines. Ex: Row 4 - title Row 5, text in cell A, one of the cells B C D E F will have a 1 in it Row 8 - title Row 9, text in cell A, one of the cells B C D E F will have a 1 in it and so on.. Layout is always the same. I want to summarize the 1s in a master sheet so I know how many of each reply there is. I only want to consolidate the cells where I have numbers,...

Outlook sometimes sends multiple e-mails
Recently, some of our e-mails have been sent/received many times. One message got sent 13 times!!! Using Outlook 2003, we've occasionally had messages with attachments get stuck in the Outbox and get sent over and over. We had to set Outlook to NOT send e-mails automatically in order to be able to delete the message from the Outbox. Has anyone else experienced these problems? Thanks. Stephen Green Los Angeles I am experiencing the same problem particular for message with attachment. Anyone bother to help? "Stephen Green" wrote: > Recently, some of our e-mails ...

E-mail sends multiple copy of messages
I have run into this a couple times in the past month. I send a large e-mail to a recipient. Later I notice the e-mail is still in my outbox, so I delete it. The recipient tells me they received the message 10 times (114 times for the other person). I guess Outlook sends as much as it can then stops and resends. Any idea how to fix this. -- Frank L I have seen this in older versions of Outlook. If I remember there is a setting that said someting in the line of break appart messages larger than (100k for example). I think it was in sending options but take a look for something clos...