Multiple Entries in Deliver New Messages?

How can you delete multiple entries in the "Deliver new e-mail to the
following location" field in Outlook 2003.

0
albert3569 (90)

Al Franz <albert@nospam.netmation.com> wrote:

> How can you delete multiple entries in the "Deliver new e-mail to the
> following location" field in Outlook 2003.

There is no way to have multiple entries in that field.  You can have
multiple choices in the drop-down (one for every PST you have, plus one for
an Exchange messages store, and one for a Hotmail account with Outlook
Connector), but only the selected one will be active.  If you wish to have
no choices, then you should eliminate all messages stores but one.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
5/2/2005 2:03:16 PM
What I have is multiple entries in the drop down sorry I was not more clear.
But I only have one PST file and it has several entries for the same PST
file.  Thus, it shows up in my folder listing in Outlook multiple times as
well.

What steps do I need to possibly clear out all the Outlook settings and
possibly start over.  Then maybe import old email and contacts into a new
PST file, that only appears once (smile!).

Thanks!

> Al Franz <albert@nospam.netmation.com> wrote:
>
>> How can you delete multiple entries in the "Deliver new e-mail to the
>> following location" field in Outlook 2003.
>
> There is no way to have multiple entries in that field.  You can have
> multiple choices in the drop-down (one for every PST you have, plus one
> for an Exchange messages store, and one for a Hotmail account with Outlook
> Connector), but only the selected one will be active.  If you wish to have
> no choices, then you should eliminate all messages stores but one.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
albert3569 (90)
5/2/2005 3:56:37 PM
Al Franz <albert@nospam.netmation.com> wrote:

> What I have is multiple entries in the drop down sorry I was not more
> clear. But I only have one PST file and it has several entries for
> the same PST file.  Thus, it shows up in my folder listing in Outlook
> multiple times as well.

You have a corrupt mail profile.

> What steps do I need to possibly clear out all the Outlook settings
> and possibly start over.

Create a new mail profile in Control Panel>Mail>Show Profiles>Add

Then maybe import old email and contacts
> into a new PST file, that only appears once (smile!).

Never import a PST into Outlook.  As you create your new mail profile, use
the Data Files button in the Mail applet to point to your existing PST.  All
your current data will be available then.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Isinteg Warning Message Question

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Interface not registered message

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Duplicate Messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Setting up a new e-mail account

Entourage (allegedly) cannot see message body sent by OWA
We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot see the message body when the email is sent from OWA. We are on 2003 SP2 btw. The external party claims that the following patch for OWA fixes the problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5BC06E8A-08EB-4976-BC68-A03EBE3A2552&displaylang=en I am sceptical! Any thoughts Ignore!! I just saw another thread wit hthe details for this one. Thread is "OWA message text disappears" "Peter T" wrote: > We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot...

IM Add New Batch
GP 10 on 2003 Terminal Server. How do you create a Payables Batch in the IM in preparation for importing to the Payables Transaction destination? Alternatively, how must GP be set up to ensure that the “Add New Batch” rule works correctly? With the Add New Batch rule set the IM crashes (see my post Integration Manager 10 Crashes). Additionally the characteristics of the Add New Batch rule do not match the required information which I understand to be Origin and Checkbook ID. I figured there might be some default settings for Origin and Checkbook ID in the setup somewhere but was not a...

SOP Sales Transaction Entry Window
Dear Folks, I have noticed that i couldn't choose/select a salesman Id from Sales Transaction Entry Window (Transactions-> Sales -> Sales Transaction Entry). In my case for every Invoice i have to select a Diffierent Sales man ID. Could any one help me how can i enable this. BUT IT IS AVAILABLE IN Transaction Entry Window which we use without inventory module (Transactions-> Sales -> Transaction Entry Window) Awaiting for your favourable feedback. You can find that field by clicking on the customer number expansion button to the right of the customer number field. Thi...