Multiple e-mail addresses #4

I have three different e-mail addresses, one each for
personal, business, and school and would like to know if
it is possible through MS Outlook to have the messages
sent to the personal and school addresses automatically
forwarded to my business address.  Also, can I copy my
calendar from my home PC to my work PC through e-mail.
Thanks very much for any help.

Chris, I have been wondering about this for some time, and reading your post
made the penny drop: you could create a rule to automatically forward email
from one account to another.  It's an easy rule to create (Tools | Rules
Wizard...)
Not sure about the calendar.
Good luck!
"Chris Backs" <christopher_backs@doh.state.fl.us> wrote in message
> I have three different e-mail addresses, one each for
> personal, business, and school and would like to know if
> it is possible through MS Outlook to have the messages
> sent to the personal and school addresses automatically
> forwarded to my business address.  Also, can I copy my
> calendar from my home PC to my work PC through e-mail.
> Thanks very much for any help.

0
shawcb (1)

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Multiple stacked bar charts

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Setting up a new e-mail account

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Single click selects multiple cells

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Duplicate E-Mail #4