Multiple e-mail addresses #3

When a Contact has multiple e-mail addresses, how do I set
one of them as a default?  Now, emails are going to ALL of
their addresses.  Thanks-Rose
0
Rose1 (38)

check box #3
I want to put some check boxes on my worksheet. When the boxes are checked I want them to be totaled at the end of the column. I inserted the check boxes but when I put the formulas for the sum of the columns I get an error message. I am guessing that I have to make a positive check box = the value of one. Don't have a clue on how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Dennis You can set up a linked cell for each of the checkboxes. The way you do that depends on the type of checkbox you used. If you used a checkbox from the Forms toolbar, rightclick on it and choose Forma...

Outgoing mail fine from Outlook, fails from IMAP
We've got Exchange 2003 running, and everyone can connect using Outlook or OWA and can send mail with no problems. I just configured the server to allow IMAP access, and that works well for some mobile users and Outlook Express users - for reading their mail. However, outgoing mail (outside our Exchange Server) seems to just disappear. The IMAP users have "requires authentication" turned on, and there are no errors returned to the IMAP client. I also cannot find any warnings or errors on the Exchange Server - the messages just never get sent. I've been through the ...

Multiple Business relations for One Quotation
Is there a way to "Link" quotations for one job to more than one business relation (i.e. One job with 3 differant bidders)? Similar to the "Alternative Quotations" but with the quotation name not the business relation. ...

Time Stamp on Inbound Mail
Is there a way to time stamp emails when they ARRIVE, vice when they are sent. Because of our SLA, we have certain timeframes to get work done in and the clock on that starts when they arrive at our facility. But, since it's time stamped with the time the user/client sent it, we are behind - as sometimes their emails don't arrive within the reasonable amount of time from when they sent it Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. A configuration, a 3rd party software, etc....... We are running Exch 2k3 & OL 2k3 Thanks Mack Outlook messages do contain a time stamp for the ti...

MS Excel file extension changed through e-mail
MS Excel .xlsx files sent as attachments are received without the x, as a .xls instead. The same is true for MS Word .docx changed to .doc Answered in the Word group. Please don't post the same question in multiple groups. It not only causes responders to waste their time replying to questions that have already been answered but it also makes it more difficult for you to follow up on the replies. If it truly is an issue that involves more than one app either post to the Office group rather than the individual groups or use a newsreader rather than the web interface & learn to ...

My mail merged document won't save the mailing info.
I have created a postcard in publisher 2002 and performed a mail merge. After Step 3 of 4 in the mail merge wizard, my addresses appear in the publisher file. Step 4 of 4 asks me to print. I want to save the file to upload to OfficeMax's website. So, I have tried both saving the file and also Pack and go..., however both options, when I save then reopen the file, my merged addresses do not appear. All I have is the templated post card or a blank file with the letters MSCF at the top. Help! Erin This can only be done with Publisher 2003 unless you choose to print your mailm...

Combine multiple rows into one row with multiple columns
Hi, I have a table set up so that there are three columns: StudyID, DrawDate, and Value. StudyID and DrawDate are the primary key. I want to create a table from this one that has only one row for each StudyID so that it would go from: StudyID DrawDate Value to StudyID DrawDate1 Value1 DrawDate2 Value2 DrawDate3 Value3 etc. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Elysia "Elysia Larson" <elysia.larson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:832e952f-174f-489f-ab7a-e2189f660a92@f6g2000vbp.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a...

multiple Fillin in template
Hello, I am trying to make a template document. This document already has fillin fields. I would like to use the answers of this fillin fields on multiple places within the same document. I tried some advices on this websites, but I get the same question two times, but not only the answer. I hope somebody can explain it to me in the simplest form :) I am not a die hard word user :) And sorry for my bad English, it is not my first language. There are several ways to do this. The simplest is to select each Fillin field in Turn and press CTRL+F9 This will add a second set of b...

How do I import my address book from my POP 3 Juno account?
I'm hoping to import my address book from my juno email on the web account to Outlook, and then to export it to my new Hotmail account. I seem to be botching it badly, so far. I was able to save my list to 'Recent Documents'. My efforts to COPY and Paste as an individual 'New Contact' result in partial information and the email address, phone number, etc. are missing. Are there step-by-step instructions to accomplish what should be a relatively easy task? Also, it looks as though Outlook has stripped all of my mail from my juno account. How do I send it b...

Trial Upgrade #3
I am a little confused. I tried Money Plus trial when I went to purchase I purchased Essentials. I downloaded the exe file and installed and put in the key and activated. When I opened Plus a screen opened and asked for ID and password and option of not opening to Internet. When I continued it said that Money can't read file from previous version of money. 1. Did I buy the wrong version 2. If Essentials is fine for me how can I get past the screen "can't read file" Essentials can not read any other version of Money. "Al Tyson" <AlTyson@discussions.microso...

Undeliverable pop3 e-mail
I administer a Exchange 2003 server for 1 of my customers. All the undeliverable mail goes to undeliv@mydomain.com. The customer wants to see who the original adressee was, but it appears that Exchange changes this into undeliv@mydomain.com Help would be appreciated (and returned if needed). sinceraly yours, Stefan de Groot -- Bits and bites wont break my rights. my understanding is Exchange doesn't have the ability to forward undeliverable mail to a particular mailbox(it does forward them to a server if you wish). are you using any third-party for this purpose? if yes, it's th...

Multiple instances of product in one order.
For an example, I have been using MS Northwind example. One problem I have run into is adding the same item twice in an order. I am keeping track of time in my database. For instance, Project1 might be from 8:00AM to 12PM, then Project2 from 12PM to 3PM, then Project1 again from 3PM to 5PM. If you try to add the same product in the sample Northwind database, it comes up with the same error. I know the reason it is coming up is because it has to have its own primary key and cannot duplicate. How should I go around this so I can add the same "product" in the same order?...

address being appended to contact's name
If this is not the proper newsgroup for windows mail, please direct me to it. When I create or forward email, the email address is appended to the name of the contacts in the "To:" line. How can I stop this from happening? Thanks, Jim B. Vista's Windows Mail? microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail "Jim Birke@yahoo.com>" <jimbir<nottthis> wrote in message news:#RKwAWMuKHA.4796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > If this is not the proper newsgroup for windows mail, please direct me to > it. > > When I create or forward email, the email...

Exchange server chages email addresse
I have a couple of users and when they send an email to another user exchange for some reason changes the email addresse when sending or when composing it changes the email addresse. We are using Outlook 2003. It seems like exchange is controlling the email addresse . Has anyone else had this problem ? It is like i put in the TO: field in Outlook Thomas.Smith57@atc.army.mil. But when i input a message in the message text in outlook or click send it changes my addresse to Thomas.Smith57@us.army.mil. You don't say whether the "new" address is correct or not. Have you chec...

Multiple Tax and Discounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0124_01C64A26.AB67D840 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm trying to implement a tax and discounts table which can allow line = item discounts and entire order discounts. I'm not using any software = in particular, just want to know how it's currently done or if it's even = possible. Implementing the discounts per line item and entire order was = easy. How to determine the tax affected is the hard part. I'll keep my = example simple: ...

Can I use VBA to add cells (over blanks) then do multiplication
I have a Word table in which the last column contains numbers (3 and 4) and some bank cells and I want it add them and put the total into the second last row (7 in this case). The last row contains a multiplier (3) which when applied to the total results in 21. Below is the table. | | | 3 | | | | | | | | 4 | | | | 7 | | | 3 |21| How can I achieve this in VBA (under Word 2003 and 2007) remembering that the user can add rows to the table and the last column can contain blank cells. Thanks in advance for any assistance, Peter Evans Sub ScratchMaco(...

Address Book
2007 Outlook failed and I had to create a new profile. I imported my calendar items and contacts from a previously saved PST file. However, even though I have all my contacts my "address book" is empty. How do I create a new address book? Rather, how do I import my contacts into the address book?. Assistance will be appreciated. "Julsie" <Julsie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76A0E25F-E973-4583-B634-8D68972453CF@microsoft.com... > 2007 Outlook failed and I had to create a new profile. I imported my > calendar > items and c...

Fractions #3
Hi, Is there anyway to prevent Excel from reducing fractions? For example, I need 2/4 to appear in my spreadsheet, but Excel is reducing it to 1/2. Thanks, V You can create a custom format: <Format> <Cells> <Number> tab, Click on "Fractions", and choose your format. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "V" <V@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Exporting e-mail account settings
I want to transfer all my account settings to another computer, also running Outlook 2003. How do I do this? Many thanks Tony Not sure what operating system you are using, but I tend to using Windows XP's Files and Setting Transfer Wizard and Microsoft Office's 2003 Save My Settings Wizard to transfer settings from one system to the next. Another possibility is the user state migration tool. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4AF2D2C9-F16C-4C52-A203-8DAF944DD555&displaylang=en "Tony Rush" <NOtony_w_rushSPAM@btopenworld.com> wrote i...

E-mail delay on Exchange
I'm not sure if the issue is with exchange or outlook but when I send an e-mail from a workstation through exchange to another in the same office it takes about 15 -30 seconds to appear in the other mailbox. Any guesses - I running Office 2003 on Windows XP SP1 through Exchange 2003 enterprise on Windows 2003. The clients are in the same exchange server in the same database. Thank you This is because you are running Cached Exchange mode. Cached Exchange mode polls the Exchange server on an interval basis to check it for new e-mail. While it's true that you get this type of dela...

Mail error
I have been using outlook for a week and it was working fine all of a sudden i cannot retreive any emails, i can send but not receieve in outlook. i have a Hotmail plus account the service status in oultook says Mail: error Calender: connected Contact: connected can you help me with that?? ...

shared calander and address book ?
Is it possible to do a shared calander and address book with outlook 2003 If using Exchange, easily. If not, then try this page: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, john asked: | Is it possible to do a shared calander and address book with outlook | 2003 Not natively, but see if anything here looks promi...

Excel sheet (OLE object) sometimes open on the form sometimes in E
Hello there, I have an Excel sheet (OLE object in the table) on a form , I have setup the Property in "Auto Activate" as Double-Click , so when I double click the object the sheet open. But sometime the object appears on the form as an Excel Icon - then when I double click it open in Excel - that is what I want. But sometime it appears as a table of data and when I double click it open on the form - I want to avoid that and instead always have the sheet open in excel. Any idea? Many many thanks, Dan Hi Dan, By default, you can directly double click the OLE Ob...

Windows Live Mail (news)?
Hi, I am only using WLM and nothing else from Windows Live-id I see that on my PC there is also WLM(news). First question: How can i remove it ? Second question: I see that after start-up (or after stand-by) and immediately going to WLM often my connection to my provider fails ? Although and immediate connection with IE8 never fails and is very quick. Waiting a few seconds to activate WLM is aways ok and messages are read normally. Who can give any advice? Regards Huib Alt + T, Options, Connection, uncheck Hang up after sending and receiving. -- Ron Somm...

Cannot connect to SQL 2000 AS SP 3 cube from Excel 2000
I have a user who is using Excel 2000 SP 3 to connect to cubes created in SQL 2000 AS SP 3. The user does have permissions to browse to the cube. Originally I could not even connect to the cube itself, nor did I have the OLAP 8.0 provider. I tried all the Office updates, and per a newsgropu tip, I installed the pivot table service (SQL2000 CD \msolap\install\PTS\ptslite.exe). I can connect to the cube from his computer from Excel, but if I create a spreadsheet elsewhere using that cube, his laptop will not open the cube to run queries. Any suggestions? -- *******************...