Multiple copy of emails in Outlook for Mac - HELP!

I'm getting multiple (like 6, 7, 12) copies of the same email delivered

to my Outlook inbox.

Domainmonger (who hosts my page and my business email) blames
RoadRunner,
RoadRunner blames everyone else.... and said, "oh, it must be a virus!"

Ran diagnostics with Domainmonger and RoadRunner (through which
my business email is routed to my Outlook Express 5.2).

Ran Norton Virus Scan and came up empty.

Any thoughts or suggestions. Is there an Outlook Express/Mac guru over
there who can help me out?

Thanks! ~Erin
ekande182@gmail.com

0
ekandel82 (1)

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Excel 2007

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph