multiple copies of contacts after sync, and only one category is showing in address book

I have a user who after synching contacts with his axim has 3 copies of
each - how can I remove the unecessary ones?  Also he has his contacts
separated into categories and only one shows in the address book - how
can I get them all to show?

thanks in advance for your help.
mleon

he is using outlook 2003

michele.removeleon@toyoda-na.com <michele.removeleon@toyoda-na.com> wrote:

> I have a user who after synching contacts with his axim has 3 copies
> of each - how can I remove the unecessary ones?

Select the duplicates and click Delete.

> Also he has his contacts separated into categories and only one
> ows in the address book - how can I get them all to show?

I don't thing the address book shows categories
--
Brian Tillman
0

On the second note - I understand that address book doesn't group in
categories - what I was saying was that out of all the entries in the
contacts - the only entries shown are one category from contacts.  Also
when you open the address book - there are numerous empty entries until
you get to the addresses.  Thanks Michele
Brian Tillman wrote:
> michele.removeleon@toyoda-na.com <michele.removeleon@toyoda-na.com>
wrote:

> > I have a user who after synching contacts with his axim has 3
copies
> > of each - how can I remove the unecessary ones?
>
> Select the duplicates and click Delete.
>
> > Also he has his contacts separated into categories and only one
> > ows in the address book - how can I get them all to show?
>
> I don't thing the address book shows categories
> --
> Brian Tillman

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

multiple flyers per page?

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

OWA jumping mouse

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Contacts Search

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...