Multiple calendar view?

Outlook 2003,

At my workplace everybody maintains their own calendar in Outlook at their
workstation, but they are shared across the network.  So if I want to see
where someone is today I just call up their calendar.

But is there a way to view all shared calendars at once?  That is, I would
like to have everybody's appointments and events from their calendars merged
together into one (yes, it will be very "busy" but that's okay) calendar so
that I have a "big picture" of what's going on at the company?

Thanks for any suggestions,

~d. jettster

0
dj1 (6)

Dexter Jettster <dj@dj.com> wrote:

> Outlook 2003,
>
> At my workplace everybody maintains their own calendar in Outlook at
> their workstation, but they are shared across the network.  So if I
> want to see where someone is today I just call up their calendar.
>
> But is there a way to view all shared calendars at once?  That is, I
> would like to have everybody's appointments and events from their
> calendars merged together into one (yes, it will be very "busy" but
> that's okay) calendar so that I have a "big picture" of what's going
> on at the company?

Use a Public Folder calendar and have everyone copy their own calendars to
it when they want to share the data.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

How can I plot a data series from multiple worksheets
In a chart, a particular series's x-values (or y-values) can only have data from a single worksheet. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <13FFDA62-0DD1-4A66-BBD1-59DDAE1BC368@microsoft.com>, bret@discussions.microsoft.com says... > > Bret - You might find this web page informative: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http:/...

Sharing a calendar with Outlook Connector
I want to synchronize my Hotmail calendar with the one on my PDA. This must, as far as I know, be done using Outlook (and ActiveSync, of course). I have Outlook Connector setup, so I can see my Hotmail calendar in Outlook, and I am able to synchronize my PDA with Outlook's calendar. However, because Outlook stores it's calendar separately from the Hotmail calendar, my PDA never recieves the appointments in the Hotmail calendar. Is there a way to change the default calendar in Outlook so that ActiveSync synchronizes with the right calendar (or even better, add the option of which...

how to fill the coloumn with the calendar automatically
HELP ME.. I'm afraid "HELP ME!" doesn't help us to help you, what is it you need help with? over what range? are there restrictions or conditions? NEED HELP PLEASE;452772 Wrote: > HELP ME.. -- Simon Lloyd Regards, Simon Lloyd 'Microsoft Office Help' (http://www.thecodecage.com) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Simon Lloyd's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=1 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=125322 Enter a valid date in A1 In A2 enter =A1 + 1 Copy...

Unable to read notes in Presenter View
I am using PowePoint 2003 and I have a similiar problem to one posted by Roman Valoria in 2008. Some speaker notes do not appear when I use Presenter View. It is not true for all note pages, just some. Whenever the notes do not appear, the slide number appears in the upper left had corner of the notes area in Presenter View. I tried doing what Roman had suggested, but when I go to Note View, I just see the notes. The page number does not appear. Has anyone else dealt with this before? If the notes don't show up when you view the Notes Page, try the following: 1. Clic...

Multiple Instance of same form retrieving different data.
I have a form that shows Batch Jobs by name. Connected to this is a subform which shows unique Batch Job Name & Job Nbr combination records. The Batch Job Name and Job Nbr are the primary keys for the table being sourced by the subform. For Example, I have a form with Job Name of: Batch Job A and a sub form which Shows Batch Job A, 12 Steps & Batch Job A 16 Steps. The Job Nbr is hidden because its an internal number that ties back to source system. What I would like to do is give the user the ability click on the batch Job name in the sub form which will open form Batch...

Task Pad Views
Hi all, OK, maybe it's just me, but in the Outlook 2003 Task Pad, when I change the view to "View All Tasks" , it does not display ALL tasks! Specifically, tasks with due dates beyond today are not displayed. What do I have to do to have the Task Pad display ALL existing tasks. Thanks for your help. Phideaux Right-click on the header row in the TaskPad and then click Customize Current View. Click the Filter button and then click the Clear All button at the bottom. All filters should now be cleared and all tasks should be shown. I think the All Tasks view defaults to ...

Calendar publishing
I need help. We have a small business set up, 3 computers are networked. We route our schedules on outlook calendar on one computer. I want to do whatever I need to make it where all 3 computers can get that calendar and it stays up dated so we can all have the schedule. How do I do this? You need to ask this in an Outlook group news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Codi" <codi@asimseptic.com> wrote in message news:EBD173CD-7BD1-4174-AFF2-1E04B14B1BB9@microsoft.com... >I need help. We have a small business set up,...

How to add Multiple Online Accounts from same online broker?
Hi All: I have two different accounts, with two different logins, etc., but with the same broker. When I try to add the 2nd account, for automatic online synchronization, the broker's name no longer appears in the list of available online brokers? It's as though Money figures there can only be one account per broker. How can I add the 2nd account? Thanks! Ev, Which version of Money are you using and what is the brokerage in question? Try any suggestions you get here on a copy of your Money file. Something that you might try is to stop using online services for that partic...

Viewing transactions #2
Is anyone having problems viewing their transactions? I can see my account balance and it even tells me I have 71 transactions to read/review but none are listed. I tried reconciling my transactions but still no luck. I can view all 71 on the msn website but not through the actually money 2006 software. I'm going through Washington Mutual if that makes a difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Mark I am having this exact same problem, my FI's are various so I know its not just me. This is really "buggy".... Julesy "Mark" wrote: ...

Can I have a different colour scheme on each page of a calendar?
I am trying to create a month to a page 12 month calendar, and would like to have a different colour scheme on each page. I have been unable to achive this in a single document but can do it by creating each month as a seperate document, but when I then merge them into one the colour scheme for each page becomes the same. Has any one got any advice? You are doing it the only way you can in Publisher. You can build the calendar manually without using a color scheme. Takes more time, but it will stick. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://m...

File -> Open view
Many of us have had issues with Vista remember Explorer folder View settings. There are a number of suggestions out on the web to fix that issue. The fixes don't seem to address a nagging issue: When you choose File -> Open, the view has the same random change problems that the Explorer has. I'd used the old windows trick of setting the settings the way I wanted them, them holding the Shift key while clicking the "X" to close the window. That worked, but only some of the time. I started watching a little closer... the above Shift-click does work reliably, b...

how do i protect multiple worksheets
I have a workbook with 30 sheets where I would like to protect all the sheets at one time. I have followerd directions already posted and must be doing something wrong because I cannot protect all sheets. I guess I need vsome very basic help because I cannot make the codes work properly. I have entered as posted several times so I must be missing a step. Good evening Dennis If you don't want to get involved with VBA, I have a free add-in available to anyone requesting it that will (amongst other tasks) protect as many sheets as is necessary - with or without a password - at once. T...

is there anyway to make it so the users of my excel spread sheet cant view the macro code w/o a password?
is there anyway to make it so the users of my excel spread sheet cant view the macro code w/o a password? While you're in the VBE: Select your project Tools|VBAProject Properties|Protection tab Give it a memorable password. Daniel wrote: > > is there anyway to make it so the users of my excel spread sheet cant view > the macro code w/o a password? -- Dave Peterson ...

Any advice on multiple animations within a view?
Hi, I have an app where the main view (CView-derived) displays a background image and has multiple child windows running animations. I initially decided on a separate child window for every animation. Each animation window occupies anywhere from 1/8 to 1/4 of the view. Having separate windows simplified some things like management of timers, automatic clipping while painting the view's background (animations do not cover the entire view), etc. I'm now wondering if this is the most efficient way. I'm considering getting rid of child windows and doing animations within t...

XL2000 "Custon Views" "Column width" Problem
Although the help file states that custom views will change colum widths, it does not. I have seen a few postings stating the sam problem but no solutions. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this? If not, is it possible to use Autofit just for a range in a column not for the whole column? De -- De ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Des's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=69 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187096409 Instead of using custom views, could you just record some macros that set the columnwidths the way yo...

Collect data from spesific cell in multiple sheets
How can I collect data from cell A1 on sheet 01.01 thru 31.12 (Dates) to summary sheet? I've tried fill and copy formula with different use of ! and $ but I've not been able to solve this by my self. Thank you Hi, The correct syntax is =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!A1) Substitute sheet1 & sheet3 for the first/last sheets in the range you want to sum -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Espen Rostad" wrote: > How ...

Outlook 2007: View in Browser not working
I am running Office 2007 Professional on WinXP Home SP2. After double clicking on an email in my inbox, I click on "Other Actions" | "View In Browser". But nothing happens. I am running IE7.0. I've tried it with IE already started and without it already started with no difference. I am trying to do the "View in Browser" so I can use the browser's selective printing capabilities to not print an entire email and just print the parts I need. Is IE your default browser? Have you run Detect and Repair? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies...

Creating Multiple-Series Charts with as few steps as possible
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I routinely create charts with more than one series (e.g. several columns of data with x-axis labels in the first column and series names in the first row). <br><br>I can't get Excel to automatically recognize my first column of data as the x-axis and the first row of data as either the legend labels or y-axis (in 3D charts like a surface chart). The way I think it should work is: <br><br>1. I select the rectangle of data including x-axis labels in the first column and series names fo...

Multiple currencies
I'm getting ready to move overseas but will keep some accounts open in the US. Does anybody have any information about maintaining accounts in multiple currencies in the same money file? Does it work? Is Quicken better at this than MS MOney? Thanks Marcos In the UK version, we've had this for many years - no issues apart from some transfers (if you need to export/import as QIF) and occasional small issues with particular funds. Not sure on the US version, but suspect ift can handle it just as well. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/def...

multiple conditions in COUNTIF (Excel 2000)
I want to count the number of occurences of a specific range in a list of numbers. I.e. the numbers range from 0 to 24 and I want to count the number of "hits" that are between 12 and 13. COUNTIF seems the obvious if want to keep it simple. But it seems COUNTIF can handle only one condition (">12" or "<13", not both), not allowing "AND" to be part of the criteria. Any suggestions? "Johbou" wrote: > I want to count the number of occurences of a specific range in a list of > numbers. I.e. the numbers range from 0 to 24 and...

Select conditions of standard views
There are some predefined views for Contacts, Account and Opportunities. Can I modify select conditions of these views in some way? ...

How to direct output from Word mail merge to multiple Word documents
Does anyone know if it is possible to send the results of a Word mail merge to multiple Word documents instead of combining everything into a single document? Thanks for any suggestions. Bill Choose the "form letters" output. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 <riddlewk@aeneas.net> wrote in message = news:1154627898.484999.26...

Multiple selections in a single cell
I have a spreadsheet which is used to produce reports. This contains a number of different sections and each section contains a list of common statements that can be selected from drop down lists in the report. Currently this is as up to three bullet points in three separate cells I would like to be able to combine 2 or 3 statements into a single sentence, presumably in a single cell, with minimal user involvement. How can I do this? If possible I'd prefer to avoid the use of macros which I don't have a good understanding of, but am prepared to learn if some one can give a co...

Calendar 03-06-07
How do I change the month from January to March without changing the number in every box?...

Selecting Multiple Bills for Entry
Hello all. I tried searching for any past posts on this, but the search tool is basically useless. Previous releases allowed the user to select multiple bills, then hit the "Enter in Register" button. Money would then cycle through them, one after the other. Starting with Money 2002 or 2003, that has gone away. How do we ask the developers to put that back in? It was a huge time saver when I sat down to write my bills out. Now I have to go one-by-one and make a lot of mouse clicks. Thanks for you time. In microsoft.public.money, longtimeuser wrote: > > >I tr...