Multiple Attachments using command line swtches

I'm trying to figure out a way to launch a new e-mail message, with multiple
file attachments, from the command line.  I know how to do it with a single
attachment, using the following method:

outlook.exe /a c:\document.doc

I've tried a number of permutations of this syntax to try to attach multiple
files, such as using quotes, commas, semi-colons, but none of them seem to
work.  Any ideas?

TIA - Dave

0
daver9111 (5)

You can't. You might want to use a compressing program first that generates
a single .zip file out of all the attachments and attach that by the command
line switch.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Dave Ringot" <daver@bwc.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to figure out a way to launch a new e-mail message, with
> multiple
> file attachments, from the command line.  I know how to do it with a
> single
> attachment, using the following method:
>
> outlook.exe /a c:\document.doc
>
> I've tried a number of permutations of this syntax to try to attach
> multiple
> files, such as using quotes, commas, semi-colons, but none of them seem to
> work.  Any ideas?
>
> TIA - Dave

0
Roady

password for command button?
Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's operation? Thank you. -Debbie On Jan 4, 11:34 am, Debbie S. <Debb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will > prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's > operation? > > Thank you. > > -Debbie Yes, but you'll need to delve into VBA. Attach a click event to the button and in the code: Public Function Button1_Click() ...

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

shortcut with command line switch probs
Hello, I have a shortcut set up which has the target declared as: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL.EXE" / "\\path_to_file\myfile.xlt" This works fine on my PC. Excel 2000 running on Windows XP. Unfortunately it doesnt work on someone elses PC, who asked for m help! They have the same software set up, and access to the same folde path. When they try to run the shortcut, a window opens and closes almos immediately. Help?! : -- soloto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- solotoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH