Multiple Accounts #8

I have users that have multiple email accounts setup in their Outlook 2003.
The problem that I am having is that they are sometimes sending emails out
to clients with the wrong account.  Is there a way to force them to choose
and account every time they send a message?

All accounts are POP3 accounts.

Thanks,

Scott

0
scadreau (13)

There is an account tab to click when sending a message. You can choose from
which account to send.
"Scott Cadreau" <scadreau@aros.net> wrote in message
>I have users that have multiple email accounts setup in their Outlook 2003.
>The problem that I am having is that they are sometimes sending emails out
>to clients with the wrong account.  Is there a way to force them to choose
>and account every time they send a message?
>
> All accounts are POP3 accounts.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Scott

0
Louie1 (4)
3/7/2005 8:01:04 PM
Yeah, but my users are being careless and forgetting to change it when
sending from certain accounts.  I am looking for a way to make them choose
an account on every email they send.

Scott

"Louie" <Louie@internet.com> wrote in message
> There is an account tab to click when sending a message. You can choose
> from which account to send.
> "Scott Cadreau" <scadreau@aros.net> wrote in message
>>I have users that have multiple email accounts setup in their Outlook
>>2003. The problem that I am having is that they are sometimes sending
>>emails out to clients with the wrong account.  Is there a way to force
>>them to choose and account every time they send a message?
>>
>> All accounts are POP3 accounts.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Scott

0
scadreau (13)
3/7/2005 8:18:43 PM
I also have the same problem with Scott

Hope someone could kindly give us some insight.

Many Thanks in advance

Yeah, but my users are being careless and forgetting to change it when
sending from certain accounts.  I am looking for a way to make them choose
an account on every email they send.

Scott

"Louie" <Louie@internet.com> wrote in message
> There is an account tab to click when sending a message. You can choose
> from which account to send.
> "Scott Cadreau" <scadreau@aros.net> wrote in message
>>I have users that have multiple email accounts setup in their Outlook
>>2003. The problem that I am having is that they are sometimes sending
>>emails out to clients with the wrong account.  Is there a way to force
>>them to choose and account every time they send a message?
>>
>> All accounts are POP3 accounts.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Scott

0
music (25)
3/8/2005 1:57:11 AM
I use a vba macro that when you send a msg it prompts for the folder in
which to store the sent msg, presumably you could write a macro to prompt
for the account to send from.
The macro I use came from an MVP site.

"Music Lover" <music@my-heart.org> wrote in message
> I also have the same problem with Scott
>
> Hope someone could kindly give us some insight.
>
> Many Thanks in advance
>
> "Scott Cadreau" <scadreau@aros.net> wrote in message
> Yeah, but my users are being careless and forgetting to change it when
> sending from certain accounts.  I am looking for a way to make them choose
> an account on every email they send.
>

> Scott
>

> "Louie" <Louie@internet.com> wrote in message
> > There is an account tab to click when sending a message. You can choose
> > from which account to send.
> > "Scott Cadreau" <scadreau@aros.net> wrote in message
> >>I have users that have multiple email accounts setup in their Outlook
> >>2003. The problem that I am having is that they are sometimes sending
> >>emails out to clients with the wrong account.  Is there a way to force
> >>them to choose and account every time they send a message?
> >>
> >> All accounts are POP3 accounts.
> >>

> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Scott

0
DL
3/8/2005 5:02:18 PM
> There is an account tab to click when sending a message. You can
> choose from which account to send.

I have a similar problem which may be related. No matter which "account" I
use for sending, the mail is always sent from the server where my account
is hosted instead of the server that I have selected. Therefore, the
receiver believes the message came from my hosted server instead of the
intended server. But if I only set up Outlook with one mail account then it
will always send it from that server and not from my hosting server.
Would you mind if you post the address of this MVP site?

Many Thanks!

"DL" <dl@spoofmail> wrote in message
I use a vba macro that when you send a msg it prompts for the folder in
which to store the sent msg, presumably you could write a macro to prompt
for the account to send from.
The macro I use came from an MVP site.

"Music Lover" <music@my-heart.org> wrote in message
> I also have the same problem with Scott
>
> Hope someone could kindly give us some insight.
>
> Many Thanks in advance
>
> "Scott Cadreau" <scadreau@aros.net> wrote in message
> Yeah, but my users are being careless and forgetting to change it when
> sending from certain accounts.  I am looking for a way to make them choose
> an account on every email they send.
>

> Scott
>

> "Louie" <Louie@internet.com> wrote in message
> > There is an account tab to click when sending a message. You can choose
> > from which account to send.
> > "Scott Cadreau" <scadreau@aros.net> wrote in message
> >>I have users that have multiple email accounts setup in their Outlook
> >>2003. The problem that I am having is that they are sometimes sending
> >>emails out to clients with the wrong account.  Is there a way to force
> >>them to choose and account every time they send a message?
> >>
> >> All accounts are POP3 accounts.
> >>

> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Scott

0
music (25)
3/9/2005 1:38:40 AM
jBrannen Who is Scott Hope

"Music Lover" <music@my-heart.org> wrote in message
> I also have the same problem with Scott
>
> Hope someone could kindly give us some insight.
>
> Many Thanks in advance
>
> "Scott Cadreau" <scadreau@aros.net> wrote in message
> Yeah, but my users are being careless and forgetting to change it when
> sending from certain accounts.  I am looking for a way to make them choose
> an account on every email they send.
>

> Scott
>

> "Louie" <Louie@internet.com> wrote in message
> > There is an account tab to click when sending a message. You can choose
> > from which account to send.
> > "Scott Cadreau" <scadreau@aros.net> wrote in message
> >>I have users that have multiple email accounts setup in their Outlook
> >>2003. The problem that I am having is that they are sometimes sending
> >>emails out to clients with the wrong account.  Is there a way to force
> >>them to choose and account every time they send a message?
> >>
> >> All accounts are POP3 accounts.
> >>

> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Scott

0
dude6885 (2)

Data from Multiple Worksheets
I cannot get Excel to recognize data elements from several worksheets within a single series. I'm trying to compare 1 FY to another for several locations in a cluster bar graph. Series 1: FY 2001 Data A: Location A $s Data B: Location B $s Series 2: FY 2002 Data A: Location A $s Data B: Location B $s There is no problem if the data elements are in a single worksheet - as long as each element is separated by a comma. However, if the data elements within a series are located on different worksheets, Excel does not want to recognize sheet names. F. T. Parker wrote: &g...

multiple charts #8
Hello, I have 100 series on my spreadsheet and I need to make a chart for each one. How do I make it in one shot? I have data ordered in four columns A to D. A= Serial number B,C,D= Data Thanks for your reply. Thanks for your reply. In fact i have Excel 2007. I tried your advice but how do you modify the code? Thanks again for your answer. "Andy Pope" wrote: > Hi, > > The only way to do this in 1 shot is with code. > If you have xl2003 or older you can create the first chart whilst recording > your actions. > Then modify the code to process the remaining ...

OWA Front end to multiple servers in same org
I have several individual OWA servers in the same organisation. I want to introduce a front end that redirects users to the correct server. Is this acheivable? D. In news:CC6782BA-F8FA-4257-A7ED-A03F994B3073@microsoft.com, Dice Mann <DiceMann@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have several individual OWA servers in the same organisation. I > want to introduce a front end that redirects users to the correct > server. Is this acheivable? > > D. Yes - it's called a front-end/back-end config. If you have E2k, the front-end server has to run Exchange 2k Enter...

Palmgren 91121 3/8-to-1-Inch 20 Gauge 1/2-Inch Medium Crown Stapler
Price:$95.00 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B00068U894 Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00068U894 Well-balanced and lightweight, the Palmgren 3/8-to-1-Inch 20-Gauge 1/2-Inch Medium Crown Stapler allow operators to work more quickly and with less fatigue. It drives 1/2-inch crown, 20-gauge staples from 3/8-to-1-inch long. This oiless design eliminates daily oiling and oil stains on workpiece. Made of lightweight aluminum, the gun body features an ergonomic design with rubber grip handle to minimize operator fatigue. The 100-staple capacity, bottom l...

Cash receipts to G/L accounts
We are new to Great Plains, and I'm running into roadblocks at every turn...this is the most serious one at the moment. Most of our cash receipts come from Customers as deposits before the work is performed, so it is impossible to apply them to invoices when they come in. We have always kept a separate liability account for these deposits until such time as we can apply them to the proper invoice. We do not want them to show up as credits to their receivable account, because we often have a much larger balance in deposits than we have in receivables and it is misleading and con...

adding multiple error bars to bar chart
i need some help!! i need to add error bars to a bar chart, and each value in the series has a different standard error which has to be added. any ideas how i can do this?? each time i try and change the error bar they all change in the series! Help me please! Hi, On the Error bar dialog is the option to use a range as the values. This can be used for both positive and negative values. See Jon Peltier's page, http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html Cheers Andy belinda001 wrote: > i need some help!! i need to add error bars to a bar chart, and each value in > ...

Redeem Gift Certificates at multiple locations
Does anyone know how I could create a Gift Card that could be redeemed at any of our stores? We are using Headquarters. Currently, the store that sells the card is the only one that can redeem it. Thanks! There is a Product called GIVEX out there for this purpose "Paul" <pbunn26@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23ICPCYLrEHA.3116@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how I could create a Gift Card that could be redeemed at > any of our stores? We are using Headquarters. > Currently, the store that sells the card is the only one that can redeem it. > ...

EFT for Payables #8
We have a customer who has installed EFT for Payables in Fabrikam. Everything appears to have been set up correctly, including security access to all windows etc.. They are able to go through the process of creating and printing a payables batch but they never get the window that asks if they want to "Print EFT's Now as Zero dollar checks or print separate Remittances Later". The system prints a live check and generates an EFT file as well. No error messages are received during the process. What step couild we be missing? ...

Multiple languages in Office 08
I don't need any languages other than English and would like to delete the others to save space. Is this possible? How? Anything is "possible", just give us a little time to get out of the way before you do this, OK? No, seriously, I would not recommend this. The more languages you take out, the more troublesome your Office installation will be in the future. If you manage to remove them all, you will save about 20 MB :-) It's not worth it... If you must, run the Remove Office tool to take the whole installation out, then put it back in using a Custom installation, and ...

Adding e-mail accounts #2
How do I add http://mortgagemailpro.com to my Outllook 2003 email list? That is a web site, not an email address. Tell us what you are trying to accomplish and someone can probably point you in the right direction. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, jnight007 asked: | How do I add http://mortgagemailpro.com to my Outllook 2003 email | list? The email account is info@investmagic.com it is in the web account of ...

entity mapping to copy notes on leads to contacts and accounts
Two of our customers complained that notes on leads do not get copied to the new contacts and accounts when the leads get promoted. As I have learned that Microsoft sees notes as part of the entity I would like to suggest the following. The customizer of a Microsoft CRM system should be able to define a mapping of the notes in the relationships between the originating lead and the newly created contact and company. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&...

CountIF based on multiple conditions
Hello I simply want to count entries based on more than one condition. I understand how to count for one condition-- which in my example is: =COUNTIF(H3:H349,"yes"); I'd also like to count entries for example of employees in our 'West' region (cells D3-D349) who also need training -'Yes' (cells H3-H349). I tried this entry below--I added parenthesis, etc and nothing is working for me. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. PC =COUNT(IF(H3:H349,"yes")+(D3:D349,"West"))) Hi PC! One way: =SUMPRODUCT(($D$3:$D$349="West")*($...

VLOOKUP PROBLEM #8
Here is the formula - =VLOOKUP($D54,WBS!$A$2:$K$60,6,0) D54 = "411100" The range in WBS for the lookup number is "411100" - "431160" (text) The 6th column in WBS = "411JM" That works just fine when the lookup up number is "411100" however, when I go to the next line (D54 = "431100" ) I get #N/A as a return (should be "4311JK") The only thing that returns properly is 411100 - all other numbers return #N/A I have checked that the data types are the same and the lookup ranges are the same I am confused. Never seen this...

=?Utf-8?Q?outlook_tla=C4=8D=C3=ADtko_office_/ribbon?=
Nainstaloval jsem Office 2007. V Outlooku ale vidím starý vzhled nabídky, ostatní aplikace ukazují tlačítko Office a Ribbon nabídku. Jak jí zapnout i v Outlooku? ...

How to stop "Undo" across multiple spreadsheets
When I am working between multiple separate worksheets, Undo will work backwards across all of the worsheets that I have open. How do I get the Undo function to work only on the worksheet that I am currently on? ...

ie 8 Problem 06-09-10
I used Asus eee Pc netbook with window7 starter version and now ie 8 is opened for a second and then closed right away. How can I fix that problem? "When you start Internet Explorer 8, it opens and then closes immediately" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967896 --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est Mr.Myo wrote: > I used Asus eee Pc netbook with window7 starter version and now ie 8 is > opened for a second and then closed right away. How can I fix that problem? ...

account group
Hi all, Am very new to Exchange administration and am not sure if this query is in the correct newsgroup. My problem is as follows: In our company everyone has a seperate login and a seperate mailbox. Everyone is divided into groups. Eg: Accounts, Payroll etc. In case a mail is sent to a group like accounts, everyone in that group would get a copy, and it they are not in communication, all might attempt to solve the same problem. What i need is how do i mark a mail as read, if one person in the group has attended to a problem that has been sent to a group? Idealy if person A ha...

IM-Vendor Additional Accounts
Does anyone know how you can add additional accounts for vendors in Integration Manager? I see you can upload 1 additional purchase account but IM doesn't allow you to map additional accounts. Any ideas? Thanks! Sherry, To upload additional vendor accounts, you will need to define a new record source with the vendor ID and all the accounts you would like to upload, something like this: ADVANCED0001, 100-1002-102 ADVANCED0001, 100-1002-103 ADVANCED0001, 100-1002-103 ... ... And so on. You will then have to relate this to the Vendor by vendor ID in the relationships window and ...

How to select which user account gets mail sent/received?
Unlike Outlook Express where there is a choice to say a particular user's email account should not be checked when the program sends and receives mail, I can't find anywhere to do the same thing in Outlook 2003 which I just installed. I have two users on this notebook computer, my wife and I, and I don't want Outlook to be sending or receiving my email on this computer because normally I use a different computer to get my email. However, I like the fact that in Outlook Express all of the connect and ID and password information can stay there for my account but just not ...

Exchange 2003 and Multiple external Domain Names
I currently have a situation that not sure how to handle. The company that I do consulting for is changing their company name from company1.com to company2.com. Curretnly they have a internaly domain called company1.com and a external domain also called company1.com with a exchange 2003 server internally and a external mx record pointing mail.company1.com. Since now they are looking to change the company name they purchase another domain name called company2.com, the idea is to create aliases in the same exchange server to accept mail in behalf on both domains until the old company name...

How do I avoid saving multiple Excel/Wordfiles for versioning purp
I've had to create multiple Excel or Word files when I'm evolving a document. That's why I save the file under different version names, e.g. Financial Spreadsheet 12-20-04 1030am.xls, Financial Spreadsheet 12-21-04.xls, etc... How do effectively create versions of the data to avoid creating multiple files? Now that I have multiple files, how do I perform a "diff" to compare them to ensure I haven't lost any important data from an earlier version that I may want to retain? Thank you. Hi see your other post "Neil" wrote: > I've had to create m...

Downloading to incorrect accounts Money 2004
Money used to download the statements to the correct account, now for some reason it is downloading the statements to the wrong accounts. Anyone know how to manually select which account each statement goes to or to reset the system. It was suggested I rename or select another institution and temporarily to "break" the link. No go. Money ignores it and keeps on downloading to the wrong account. Very frustrating, think MS would have at least given a way to correct this simple mistake. I was told by them to delete the accounts and then rebuild them. Years worth of data. Abso...

WIN 7 / IE 8
Some websites require IE 8 32bit instead of IE 64bit to run Adobe flash player etc. So I have put a short cut to the IE 32bit on my desktop. I changed the icon on the desktop through properties so that it would appear different from the IE 8 64bit icon in the taskbar. When I run IE 8 32bit, the task bar displays the standard icon instead of the changed icon. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this is some other way? Thanks! "slotplate" <slotplate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3C0E458-C9BC-4C66-89AE-A6ED8D3FA4FE@microsoft.com... > So...

Using the Share Account Feature
When an Account is owned by User 1 and Shared with User 2, User 2 doesn't see the Account on his My Accounts.... Why? Is there a way for User 2 to see the Shared Accounts on his My Accounts? We have 2 business units that may Share accounts. All of our Accounts are owned by Corporate and Corporate Shares the accounts with individual Users as needed... Thanks a million in advance... Hello Sam- User 1 is is the "owner" of the record, when you "share" the record you are granting someone else the ability to read/append/ the record as in a team selling environment, h...

Import Accounts / Contacts
I remember seeing a posting some place a couple of weeks ago regarding importing contacts into accounts using Bulk Import. The posting had a link to a page/blog that someone had written up with code to display the GUID in search results/finds. In other words, I want an import process that does not involve SQL (why have to query using SQL, isn't Advanced Find usable)? I do not care if I have to have two separate import steps (well, I do, and Microsoft has clearly failed to make this important feature usable... I guess they're trying to keep Scribe happy at the expense of us all...