Multiple accounts #3

I have 2 Hotmail and 1 MSN accounts set up in Outlook
2002. It shows that it sends and receives all 3 accounts
successfully, but when I go to the Inbox of the Hotmail
accounts, there aren't any messages.
Thanks, Rick
0
rdhilt (1)

It says it send and received fine, but problems occur when you set up more than one HTTP account, so it is recommended that you only use one per profile
0
anonymous (74722)

Message preview on IMAP-account
Hi. It is impossible for me to remove preview of a message in inbox-view in an IMAP-account. This is Outlook XP/2002, and when I choose View and uncheck the "Automatic preview", it disappear, but when I go into another folder an back, it is still there. Any hints anyone? Best regards Jan Henrik Try going to Views, Current view, Define view and changing the IMAP view by selecting it's name (not <current view>) and choosing modify. This seems to stick pretty good for me. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, On...

MS Money...zombie accounts
Ok, so I'm trying to be budget savvy, and just started setting up my Money 2006 that came with my Vista laptop. I mistakenly created a bank account, and followed the directions to delete it. But, when I update any of my other accounts, the deleted account comes back on file. So, I delete again, update, and back to life it comes. Also, when I change incorrect info in my bank accounts, and update, then all the info I changed is gone. Thanks in advance ...

Contact or Account in the Activity Manager window?
Is there anyway to show either Contact or Account in the Activity Manager? Thanks MAark ...

Need better way to provision AD accounts that are to have mailboxes
The exchange admins in my company have come up with a way for the sys admins to assign the user's mailbox store location. It's based off of last name. For example, if your last name starts with letter A, you go on Storage Group 1, Mailbox Store A, if your last name starts with letter B, you go on Storage Group 1, Mailbox Store B, if your last name starts with letter E, you go on Storage Group 2, Mailbox Store A, etc.... This is, I believe, and administrative nightmare. Is there a better way to provision AD accounts that are to have mailboxes? If it works for you and them, then al...

Bill Reminder #3
In the older versions of Money it used to have a reminder that shows up the upcoming or overdue bills. I couldn't found it on the 2005 Premium version. Is it there ? I setup a bill but it didn't remind me at all. I think you mean Money Express? It stopped working reliably in M2004 and has been removed from M2005. I guess the effort to make it work properly was out of proportion! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/...

data points #3
I have a scatter chart with the following info : sales price, square footage, and subdivision. With the x and y axis being sales price and square footage. There are some entries where i will have several sales in one subdivision and i would like all those points to show up in the same color. How do i get several points to show up in the same color instead of excel assigning each entry a new label? Include all the related points in the same data series, rather than as a different data series for each point. -- David Biddulph "affordablegreen" <affordablegreen@discussion...

T-SQL script to update A/P account value of Vendor Card
Hello: For some reason, I just noticed that a question that I posed over an hour ago still has not posted to the newsgroups. So, I'm going to try to repost, here. I am trying to develop a simple T-SQL script in Fabrikam where I update the A/P account of the vendor card with a different account number from what is presently there. When I try each of the scripts below, SQL returns 0 results. Why? UPDATE PM00200 SET PM00200.PMAPINDX = GL00100.ACTINDX from PM00200 as PM00200 join GL00100 as GL00100 on PM00200.PMAPINDX = GL00100.ACTINDX WHERE PMAPINDX IN( select ACT...

Multiple Birthday
I am running Outlook 2002 and I am desperately trying to figure out a way of holding multiple birthdays for the one contact (eg John & Mary Smith and their son Joe - 3 birthdays to be held) and display on Calender. Any ideas ? Why not create 3 Contacts for this? You can assign them the same category then. You can't assign 3 names to one Contact either. Another way to go is to create a recurring appointment in the Calendar on their birthdays and add a shortcut to these bithdays in the Contact properties. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mon...

MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem
Dear CRM Experts, I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system). It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our Internal Network (Intranet). Please help me how can present solution for this problem. Best Regards, Mohsen Ahmadi You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to purchase the External C...

Multiple Users #4
My scenerio is - we have 10 warehouse workers that log on to 1 PC with a common logon. I would like to give each of them their own secure mailbox that they can access, without logging out of Windows 2000. I have created accounts for each of the users, as well as profiles on the PC. When the user tries to login, there is a prompt for ID/PW and Domain. After entering the info - an error appears saying that the user does not have permission to access the mailbox. We are using Outlook 2000? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

If Statement and Multiple Criteria
I am using a formula to bring back some text about some data. I am using the following formula: =IF(N12>M12,"is larger for girls","is larger for boys"), so that if the data in cell N12 is greater than the data in cell M12 then it says "is larger for girls" and vice versa. This works fine, apart from if negative numbers are in the cells then it brings back the value closest to zero - rather than the largest negative number. Does anyone know how to get round this. In addition - I would ideally like to alter the formula so that it says that if the two...

Error while import BCM Database into CRM 3.0
I am trying to import BCM Database into CRM 3.0 When I run " Data Migration for Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager" wizard I get an unexpected error. Can someone help ? thanks Here is the Log: 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Shamir_Systems_MSCRM 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/21/2007 5:1...

Delete 3 end row
Hi I want to delete three end row of any sheet. any sheet has different row number. Thank's for any help. your's Hi, This will clear the last 3 rows of the active sheet. Note I the on error line is to cope when there are less than 3 rows on the sheet Sub del_Last_3() Dim LastRow As Long On Error Resume Next LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(What:="*", _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _ SearchOrder:=xlRows).Row ActiveSheet.Rows(LastRow - 2 & ":" & LastRow).ClearContents End Sub -- Mike Whe...

Drop down menu #3
Hi, I want to create a drop down menu for my customer list. The drop down menu should have a auto search function. eg. If I type in "Mic", the drop down menu will bring me to the customer name close to "Mic". How can I do it? Can I update the customer list regularly. Pong This previous post by Debra Dalgleish would be of interest: "Although data validation doesn't support autocomplete, there's a sample file here that provides a combobox from which you can select one of the values from the data validation list. In the combobox, you can enable autocom...

Weird exchange service account problems
Scenario: I attempted to install Brightstor Arcserve backup agent using the arcserve software. I got an error saying it was unable to finalize the account. I manually deleted the dbagent account several times in an attempt to troubleshoot the problem. Now my exchange server is screwed up. Sypmtoms: Logged on as Administrator (Exchange Service Account...I know this should be a seperate user, will rectify that when this is fixed) I am seeing problems with permissions inside of the Exchange Server Administrator program. When I click on Connections->Internet Mail Service connector I get t...

Help with multiple Ranges
I need to look up a value (match a value) and return the value in the row directly above it. The problem is that the value could be in 1 of 3 possible rows... The return values are times and the lookup values are standard numbers... please help...my current equation is as follows =IF(T8=K52,LOOKUP(K52,T8,T7),IF(K52=D19:T19,LOOKUP (K52,D19:T19,D18:T18),IF(K52=D30:E30,LOOKUP(K52,D3 0:E30,D29:E29),Not Found))) Returns #Value ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum...

Why does multiple files not open after being selected.
I'm using Microsoft Office Word 2007. I go to "My documents". After selecting multiple files I right click to get to OPEN. After selecting "open" nothing happens. I have to open one by one file...that works well. What you are trying to do should definitely work... Have you tried repairing the installation? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Magrieta" <Magrieta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF9E98DD-F9CC-43B7-BA8E-24DADDA138D2@microsoft.com... > I'm using Microsoft Office Word 2007. > I go to "...

E-mail Account
I am able to connect to Exchange my exchange 2003 server (on server 2003 standard) using the email account "Microsoft Exchange Server". To verify that I am connected I click on "Check name" and both the server name and username are underlined. However once I open Outlook 2003 Outlook is very slow and doesn't repond very well. I try to send an e-mail and it sits in the outbox and messages that are on my exchange server in outlook web access aren't downloaded. If I try send/receive Outlook locks up and even sometime says (not responding). Outlook eventual...

Migrating E5.5 Mailboxes with ADC created disabled accounts to to E2K3
I am getting to the end of my migration but still have all the resource mailboxes with ADC generated diabled accounts in AD to migrate. I'm not sure how to proceed with this. Can I just enable the accounts in AD migrate the mailbox and disable it again or do I have to create a whole new account in AD delete the ADC generated account and re-attached the new account to the mailbox in E5.5 then migrate it to E2K3? You can use the accounts it created. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "JoeAHM" <joseph.gonzalez@a...

how to complete IPC and Multiple Instance???
I have 2 processes A and B. B is the child process of A. I wanna communicate between A and B. Now I use the shared memory technic but I can't open A process twice or more. because the same A will access the same memory space. Can anyone teach me how to finish IPC and multi-instance at the same time ???? Tried using Mutexes ? "Jove" <jove98@pchome.com.tw> wrote in message news:uilj3I3JEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have 2 processes A and B. > B is the child process of A. > > I wanna communicate between A and B. > Now I use the shared memory tec...

Money 2006: Is there an account for FSA?
Is there anything like a special account in Money 2006 for a flexible spending account? And if so, what is it called? Rod I'm not aware of one. Since it wouldn't really have any properties a basic cash account wouldn't have, using a basic cash account is good enough for many of us. "Rod" <rod@no.spam> wrote in message news:%23xX7cJtMHHA.1248@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there anything like a special account in Money 2006 for a flexible > spending account? And if so, what is it called? So, should I set up a cash account, then, or doesn't it ...

customizations import from 3.0 to 4.0
Is is possible to import customizations into a 4.0 system that were exported from a 3.0 install? You will need to upgrade 3.0 implementation to 4.0 by running MS CRM 4.0 setup. Please go through Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installing Guide. You can download this guide from folowing URL http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1CEB5E01-DE9F-48C0-8CE2-51633EBF4714&displaylang=en I don't think that there is any supported way through which you can import 3.0 Customization file to 4.0 implementation. Cheers, Rohit "Leo_B" wrote: > Is is possible to im...

Crystal Reports 9.2.3 and CRM
Hi, I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Version 9.2.3. I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if somebody successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM Thanks Eric I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only way to be sure is to try it. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:%23GB4wV9SFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Ve...

Money Download #3
I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making Money available for download today? Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different to the one you buy in the shops! But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version on media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your downloaded copy of Money with it?!! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsof...

CRM 3.0 Mobile for Cingular 8525 (HTC Hermes)
I was just looking at the minimum requirements for CRM 3.0 Mobile and I see only the Texas Instruments and Intel processors listed. The 8525 uses a Samsung 400MHz processor. Is there a plan in place to test and release on this platform? The Intel processors usually mean Xscale processors or ARM processors. The Samsung chip is almost certainly a repacked ARM processor so should work. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "captbackfire" <captbackfire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A818737C-44F3-4...