Multiple accounts #3

I have 2 Hotmail and 1 MSN accounts set up in Outlook
2002. It shows that it sends and receives all 3 accounts
successfully, but when I go to the Inbox of the Hotmail
accounts, there aren't any messages.
Thanks, Rick
0
rdhilt (1)

It says it send and received fine, but problems occur when you set up more than one HTTP account, so it is recommended that you only use one per profile
0
anonymous (74722)

Using the sum function in a 3 dimension environment
How to Use the sum function in a 3 dimension environment in Microsoft Excel? Need a detailed description for a research paper I am doing, ASAP!!!! Is this what you need? =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!C1) If sheet names have spaces use =SUM('sheet x:sheet y'!C1) -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Paul Hargreaves" <Paul Hargreaves@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24F4CEEA-3A12-4922-B72B-416A9584EDD6@microsoft.com... > How to Use the sum function in a 3 dimension environment in Microsoft > Excel? > Need a detailed d...

IMF Filter #3
Ok, I know this depends on your environment, but what level is most commonly set for the IMF controls. As far as archiving/deleting and then for the junk folder settings. --John On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 06:40:30 -0800, "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Ok, I know this depends on your environment, but what level is most commonly >set for the IMF controls. As far as archiving/deleting and then for the junk >folder settings. --John I would set the SCLs high with No Action on the Gateway and test and play with the settings as your testing goes over time. ...

Graphing Multiple Data Points
What would be the best way to graph this and how? I've been trying to do a line graph because this is how we wanted it displayed but I'm having a hard time trying to figure this out. Sample Data Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Week 1 Occupancy 56% 65% 54% 75% 80% 82% 54% ADR $80.00 $85.00 $84.50 $86.50 $89.50 $84.26 $86.54 Week 2 Occupancy ADR Week 3 Occupany ADR Week 4 Occupancy ADR T...

Blank E-mail #3
When I send an e-mail it comes through blank to the recipient. How do I fix this Try typing a message in the body before you send it. Ray at work "Edward Moalem" <moalem@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:017e01c3a303$4eb4b180$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When I send an e-mail it comes through blank to the > recipient. > > How do I fix this > > If your using SpamEnder it causes a conflict. And yes Ray I did type a message in the body of the e- mail LOL >-----Original Message----- >Try typing a message in the body before you send it. > >Ray at ...

Mailbox Creation #3
I have always created a mailbox for Exchange whenever I have created a new user in Active Directory. However, recently, I receive confirmation that the mailbox has been created, but, in the Exchange System Manager, the mailbox is not there. I have checked for a possible licensing issue, but everything is in order. Any help on this matter would be deeply appreciated. Thank you. On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:13:02 -0800, Alboni <Alboni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have always created a mailbox for Exchange whenever I have created a new >user in Active Directory. However, r...

Sub Accounts (or inheritance)
Is there anyway that when viewing sub accounts from account you can see all sub accounts within the tree. IN a similar way that you can see all opportunities in on any account from the top level parent account. I want to do this so that from the top level parent you can look at sub accounts and see if any sub accounts have purchased product (a bit field on each account). Ideally I would like to be achieve the following: As a sales person I want to see on the first tab of each account whether any other account within the organisation (sub/parent accounts) have purchased a product. Tha...

CRM 3.0 Reports Not Working in Outlook Client
Recently we had to republish all the reports on the SQL server (2005) in order for them to show up in the web client. They now do and can be run. However, none of our laptop clients are able to run a report. When a user clicks on the report link, they get the following error: Server error '/' application The request failed with HTTP status 401: unauthorized. These same users can run the reports through the web client. I'm at a complete loss and appreciate any and all help. Thanks, Jason Little more background: CRM 3.0 and SQL Server 2005 are on different servers OS: Windows ...

Reconcile #3
After balancing I bring up all unreconciled transactions. How can you select all the transactions and tag them reconciled all at once, instead of one at a time? In microsoft.public.money, Randy wrote: >After balancing I bring up all unreconciled transactions. >How can you select all the transactions and tag them >reconciled all at once, instead of one at a time? Select to show only unreconciled transactions. Sort by date, and go to the oldest transaction. Hold down Cntl+Shift+M and let auto-repeat work thru the transactions until none are left showing. ...

Counting coloured cells #3
I have a list of percentages that are conditionally formatted and I want to be able to count how many cells are each different colour. I don't think you can do this with count if as it only looks for numbers or text and not formatting but essentially I want to count the number of cells in a range which are red/gold or green. Use the following UDF Function CountColor(rng As Range, colorRng As Range) For Each cl In rng If cl.Interior.ColorIndex = colorRng.Interior.ColorIndex Then ' use this for background color CountColor = CountColor + 1 End If ...

Publisher Clip art #3
I have Microsoft Publisher 98. I have lost my disk! that contains all my clip-art. I can preview the pictures but not insert them. I have the Clipart file number (i.e. DD01658.wmf) but cannot find the design on Microsoft online Clipart and Media. There are several clip art images I am looking at right now that are that way. Is there anyway I can search Microsoft for them of get them somewhere else? Microsoft changes the clipart now and then. Much of the legacy clipart is gone from the Office web site. If you have a list of images you need, let me know and I will put them on a web pag...

Joining 3 Queries That Count
I am trying to decipher the “status” of records in my table based on two date fields and the name of the agent assigned to each record. The fields are as follows: SUPPORT MGR (Name) DC (Date Completed) Follow-up Date I have 3 separate queries based on these fields that work as follows: a) Completed SELECT [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR], Count([Master Table].[MERCHANT ID]) AS [# COMPLETED] FROM [Master Table] WHERE ((([Master Table].DC) Between [Start Date] And [End Date])) GROUP BY [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR]; b) In Follow-Up SELECT [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR], Count(...

CRM 3.0 Faxing
Apart from OmniRush, does anyone know of any other Faxing software which is compatible with CRM 3.0 ? Thanks Nicos Papaioannou ...

Importing Customizations and Workflows from 3.0
Hi, I've exported some customizations and workflows from CRM 3.0 and want to import to CRM 4.0. I'm trying at the CRM 4.0 interface but it's saying "Either the file could not be uploaded, or this is not a valid Customization file." How should I do that? It isn't possible? tks, Alex Unfortunately you can't export from CRM 3.0 and import into CRM 4.0 Your only option is to have your customisations on a CRM 3.0 server, upgrade the server to CRM 4.0, then export and import the customisations and workflows -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: h...

Changing account access to applications
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090505000902020706000303 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I recently added a password to my logon. That added a "Guest" account to my logon screen. I see that some applications that I installed over the years are available to the guest account. Can I remove access without having to reinstall the application? --------------090505000902020706000303 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &q...

How do I use excel with simply accounting
I would like to make a daily cash sheet In excel where I can enter data which I can then import into Simply accounting as a general journal entry. Is this possible and if so how -- If you could help I'd be grateful Dar I haven't used Simply Accounting, so I don't know the exact answer. There's probably some Simply Accounting who can answer. Nevertheless, thought I would comment. Have you looked Simply Accounting's built-in Help and searched for info in importing data? If it can be done, the info should be in Help, and it would probably give detailed instructions o...

Service part away from account/contact
I managed to get rid of the service menus in the navigation pane through sitemap.xml changes but how do I remove it from the account/contact forms ?? Jack Forget it, when you remove it from workplace it don't show in company/contact form :) Jack "Jack" <jackdSPAM@jackd.dk> skrev i en meddelelse news:ucDmJgd7GHA.3396@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I managed to get rid of the service menus in the navigation pane through >sitemap.xml changes but how do I remove it from > the account/contact forms ?? > > Jack > ...

account reconciliation does not show total deposits/checks
hi, this must have been answered before, but i couldn't find it, so here goes. i've got Money 2004, and now Money 2006 (trial version). all i want to do is balance a checking account with my bank statement, and i am used to seeing the total deposits and totals deductions as part of the process. even the Money help file says it should be in the left pane, but...it is not! and it is not present in either version. i couldn't find any settings to change for this. so, this looks like is a major flaw, can anyone help? i don't reallky want to switch to Quicken... thanks, ...

Word as Email Editor #3
In order to use the Auto Signature function in outlook 97, we have had to disable the Word E-Mail Editor. We have found that this can be done through Tools | Options | Email or Tools | Use Word as the E-Mail Editor (in both instances, removing the tick out of the checkbox). However, the problem we are faced with is that everytime you resart a pc, the check boxes are again ticked and the auto signature doesn't work. Any Ideas??? ...

Scanning quantity items 1.2 x $3.00 ?
I have rms set up so that you can enter the number of items...say 2 packs of cigs times (x) scan the item, and you get the total. The problem is sometimes an employee will scan 1.2 by accident (rarely), and then inventory is off, so is the price etc, and they don't catch it either...I found out because I ran a report, and it showed up with a 1.2 sale of a pack of smokes. Since we only sell full packs I new this was an error...is there a way to prevent this? -- Thank You Vince :) ...

Balancing Investment Account -- How to reconcile investment transactions
With regard to balancing an investment account (common stock, non-retirement) against the monthly statement, I see the option on the cash account side to do so much akin to balancing out regular bank accounts. However, the investment transaction side does not have this option and after the transactions on the cash side are reconciled, there is no change to the status of each investment transaction listing the buys and sells of common stock. Is there an easy way to mark as reconciled these transactions or do you have to pick through each line item separately? Do users even bother doing...

Money vs. Quicken #3
I've been doing a side-by-side comparison between Money 2005 Premier and Quicken 2005 Premier over the past week. I should also point out that I beta tested Money 2005 having been a loyal fan of Money since about 1999. The beta testers did point out most of the current issues and many others that did get fixed in time. Unfortunately, Quicken has problems that Money doesn't have. One, it's interface has always been rather poor compared to Money's. Quicken also seems to have severe problems with the process of accepting downloaded transactions. There appears to be no ...

Why Doesn't My Stock Option Account show up in reports?
I've tried everything simple I can think of. Can't seem to get my Options account to even be counted towards net worth or any other report. In microsoft.public.money, TonyT wrote: >I've tried everything simple I can think of. Can't seem >to get my Options account to even be counted towards net >worth or any other report. Have you tried Tools->Options->Investments->Calculate...BasedOn...ValueOfTotal... ? ...

CRM 3.0 Conveting Campaign Tasks into Tasks
I would like to convert Campaign Tasks into Tasks. The reason for this is that only Tasks are sync'ed with Outlook. Can it be done with the workflow manager. I had a look at it but without any result. Tnx ...

I can't set up my account on Windows Mail
Hi . I need help, I tried to set my email up on Windows mail using, gmail accounts, gmx and everything you could think. I worked on it for days but nothing ever worked. I'm pretty sure I put in the right POP and all. What else can I do? Does Gmail and gmx and all not work on a mail server on the actual desktop? Please help me? asiankelsey;1224241 Wrote: > Hi . I need help, I tried to set my email up on Windows mail using, > gmail > accounts, gmx and everything you could think. I worked on it for days > but > nothing ever worked. I'm pretty sure I put i...

Multiple windows updating multiple rows simultaneously ?
I'm maintaining an application that currently allows entry of new records or updating exisiting records. What would be involved in modifiying the application to allow multiple windows to be open simultaneously. In other words, if the user is updating or creating a record in one window, he can leave that window and go update another record in another window or create a new record in another window, returning to the other windows afterwards. How complex would this be to handle? Thanks in advance for any help. Yes, I guess that's what it would amount to. "SteveM" wrote...