Multiple account

Is there a way to setup multiple user account on a single
client using Outlook 2002? Please HELP

Jude
0
anonymous (74722)

Yes. See the topics "Add or Remove a User Profile" and "Change a User
Profile" in Outlook help.

"jude" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to setup multiple user account on a single
> client using Outlook 2002? Please HELP
>

> Jude

0
malber (7)

Setting Up Yahoo Mail Account in Outlook
I am using Outlook 2002 and want to set it up to receive mail from my Yahoo address. How do I do this? I am not sure of the settings for this and can't find it anywhere on Yahoo. Thanks. Pat Sigh...3 clicks http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-40.html=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, patetc asked: | I am using Outlook 2002 and want to set it up to receive mail from my | Yahoo address. How ...

Enter Multiple units and return conversion value for either
I am putting together calculator for glass, in which I would like the user to be able to enter a Square Foot quantity or a Square Meter quantity (Whichever they have readily availible) I have One Column for each What I would like to do is return the converted value in its cooresponding "Entry feild" or cell In other words, If I enter in the SqM Quantity it auto populates the SqFt Quantity and vice versa. Can any one point me in the right direction? Thank you! Dustin, This can be done with a macro, if you are interested. Or a formula in a third column can produce the value ...

Converting a lead to an account and a contact through a workflow
Hi! I´ve tried to convert a lead to an account through a workflow using this article: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2008/05/19/workflow-phone-call-conversion-of-lead-to-opportunity.aspx My workflow is supposed to trigger when a Record attributes change: (made my own field) If Phone Call:An own field [Yes] then: Create Account Create Contact Change record status to: Regarding (Lead) Qualified The workflow doesn´t trigger. Does anyone no how the workflow should look like? For me it feels like the article is missing some steps in the beginning. Hi Martin, Is your Workflow R...

American Express
I have my account set up to automatically update from Money 2005 My amex account has multiple cards The statement uploaded into MSM 2005 includes transactions from all cards I want transactions from each card seperated Any ideas Money 2004. "Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7CD0B78-10AB-4A9E-B272-1299B5866B4D@microsoft.com... >I have my account set up to automatically update from Money 2005 > My amex account has multiple cards > The statement uploaded into MSM 2005 includes transactions from all cards > I want transactions from each c...

CRM for Outlook and multiple address books
I've been through what I believe is all of the MS CRM documentation and I have not yet found anything that addresses the issue of their being 3 address books in outlook when you use the CRM integration. Here's what I mean. Outlook has a local address book. Connecting Outlook to exchange gives you access to the Global Address book. Then by using CRM you get the CRM contact list. This is very confusing for my users and I wonder if there is a best practices document on this subject. -Jason ...

Extended Pricing price groups should allow multiple Units of Meas.
We categorize our items without regard to units of measure, and want to make an overall change to a particular category of items, e.g. increase the discount percent for all items in that category. But we cannot group these items into one price group because they have different units of measure. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft ...

how do i move multiple pages
I think you managed to do it: there's nothing here. "How" <How@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAF18F5B-5184-4525-86AB-F9A9308D2A86@microsoft.com... > Well you could pick up the book and walk or-- You could just try and describe your real problem. John G. ...

set up pop email account keeps saying verify email
How do I verify an email account if I can not set up the account in outlook to begin with? Use the Mail Applet in the control panel "help" <help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4A95632-F17F-4814-B364-CA7CC8BACFE0@microsoft.com... > How do I verify an email account if I can not set up the account in outlook > to begin with? > check with your ISP for exact details on setup -- Neil "help" <help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4A95632-F17F-4814-B364-CA7CC8BACFE0@microsoft.com... > How do I verify an email ...

Non-modal forms and multiple documents
I have a non-modal form over my documents for convenience tools while I am working with it. Essentially a constantly-running macro until the form is closed. It is set to automatically run upon opening the file. The macro/form is based off a template file so that if I send the document to someone else, they won't get the macros, since they don't need it. The problem I am coming across is that if I have documentA loaded, with the macro running, and open up documentB for reference. Instead of running a separate process of the macro, it takes over the macro running with ...

2 different accounts
Me and my wife, we have both an email account, at the same server. My wifes computer is broken and I would like to make also for her a separated account in my windows mail on my computer. I have made a new account for her emailadress but now all her mails come in my mailbox. Is there a solution to split the accounts?? You can have up to 32 email accounts in Windows Mail. However, Windows Mail does not have identities like Outlook Express did. By default, all email from all accounts goes into the same Inbox.=20 There are four different ways of changing that: 1. Use separate Windo...

Sorting & Grouping On Multiple Fields
Hello, can anyone help me with this? I have four fields in a table call Team1, Team2, Team3 & Team4. Each of the fields are linked to a lookup table that has 22 team names. Persons in the database can be a part of up to four team. I wish to group my report by the 22 teams. My problem is how do I tell my report to check all four fields for each of the 22 team names before it starts to group. For example a person can be in a team call "Hawk" and that is listed in the field call Team1, while another person can also be in "Hawk" but have that listed in the field ...

Updating Multiple Chart Titles and Scaling to Identical Values
My worksheet has 14 charts that each reference the same company name (Title) and "Y" axis scaling. Can I reference a 'Name' in: Chart Options-> Titles... and on scale-> left click-> format axis-> scale... The 'Name' for each variable would be a cell reference ie., G37 How do I update all 14 chart at once? try use this macro (with yr maximum for Y axis in G1 and name in G37). to insert the macro press ALT+F11 to go to VBA and paste the code that follows Sub cus() For Each cho In ActiveSheet.ChartObjects cho.Activate With ActiveC...

Testing for Multiple Conditions
If I have a string variable, a, and I want to test it for a variety of things, is there an easy way to do it? I've tried if (a = or("this", "that", "etc")). That didn't work. I've tried if (a="this" or "that" or "etc") and that didn't work. Of course if a="this" or a="that" or a="etc" works but if I have a whole list to test I wonder if there's an easier way. Thanks. Steve maybe you could put your variables in a list in a worksheet somewhere and use VLOOKUP ? For example: ...

Account Category
Hi, I need to know how important is account category number in entire GP?.Where is used to? How is the relationship whit FRx? How affect all process into GP, like year end close? I really appreciate your help. -- Evelin. You can use them in FRx but they are not necessary. In fact, I never use them. If you were using the GP Advanced Financial reports, you would need them. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Ana Evelin Rosa" wrote: > Hi, > > I need to know how important is account category number in entire GP?.Where > is used to? How is the relationship whit FRx? How aff...

Deleting Account in the Debt Reduction Planner (Money 2003)
Why on earth would ANYONE want to delete account as a _common_ action in the Debt Reduction Planner? I assume "Delete Account" means remove it from the Debt Reduction Planner not actually DELETE THE ACCOUNT! A warning dialog isn't enough especially within a context as such. Shame on me - but for crying out loud what in the world is that button/operation doing in there?! Hire some UI people to think a little better. You guys got me on this one, twice as a matter of fact, since I accidentally deleted an account from my file and then when I exited to use my backup, auto-ba...

Same account, multiple SMTP servers
I have a user that travels between two job sites and his home on a regular basis. He is using Outlook 2002 and is getting tired of having to change the outbound SMTP server all of the time. I have not been able to find any registry entries that record the SMTP server that would allow me to create some registry files he could click before starting Outlook. Is there any provision in Outlook for trying different servers in priority order until one works? Any other ideas for solving this problem? Thanks, Scott Why don't you just set up a different email account for each STMP account? &g...

Moving between multiple columns quickly
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I am trying to move across a spreadsheet from one end (column z) back to column A or last cell with data in it without having to tab all the way. on my pc I would use &quot;end&quot; and an arrow key but my mac keyboard does not have an &quot;end&quot; key. How do I do this? You can use Command + arrow key on the mac. ...

Q re Budgets and Money Market Investment Accounts
Hello, My goal: I would like to include the money in my money market in the Budget Planner. My set up: I set up an Investment Account to download transactions on my Money Market fund that I have with Vangaurd. Trying to figure Money's Budget stuff out, I did the following: 1) When I uncheck the "Include this account in the budget planner" and create a new budget, the transactions between my bank account and the vangaurd account show up as transfers in and out of budget accounts. This makes sense to me since the vangaurd account is not in the budget. 2) When I check...

WIP - Contra Account - Unit Costs
Can anyone help me. I am setting up GP for the first time, and need to allow 8 project managers to input budgets using the Billing Rates management supplies to them. GP uses actual Unit Costs and Profit amounts instead. If I use actual labor costs for unit costs, then that is what the managers will see. I don't want my managers to know that much about the companies finances. If I use the billing rate as the unit cost, then my WIP and COGS accounts are going to equal my revenue amounts and my P&L will be way off. How does one build budgets in GP using Billing Rates, so that pr...

Cannot set up online services for multiple accounts in the same financial institution
Hi I am using microsoft money 2004. My spouse and I hold different accounts at the same financial institutions. We want to set up online services so that each of our accounts get downloaded automatically. However, MS money online services manager allows only one login ID per financial instution. Is there a workaround? Is this feature available in later versions of microsoft money. I had the same issue with Edward Jones. Do you have separate logins for both of your accounts? With Edward Jones I set up 3 different logins for my stocks, roth, and ira. Now I can track all three within Money. ...

Copying from multiple worksheets
I want to copy a cell (say A1) from multiple worsheets to a single sheet in different cells (say A2 thru A15) using a formula. if you have some system in the naming of the sheets with numbers like in the default names (Sheet1, Sheet2 etc) it might be possible. Maybe you can post back with more info about the sheet names, otherwise a macro would be the only way Regards, Peo Sjoblom "GMP" wrote: > I want to copy a cell (say A1) from multiple worsheets to a single sheet in > different cells (say A2 thru A15) using a formula. Hi GMP Try this http://www.rondebruin.nl/su...

newb
I have a request for crm 3.0. The request is to have one attribute like "price" but 3 fields to input 3 different prices into the system. The reason: They want to put up to 3 products into a quote and 3 prices to match. Can this be done in CRM 3.0? ...

How do i use multiple splits or frozen panes?
I am trying to freeze or split multiple panes. I already have frozen panes goin vertically(when i scroll up and down) but i want to also freeze two different panes going horrizontal. I want to view column D so i need to freeze before D and after D. I have no idea if this is even possible ive tried every thing i can think of to try and get it to work. If any one has any sugestions or input it will be greatly appricated. You can email me my names pat and my email address is TrickAssasinz7@yahoo.com Thanks alot You could just Hide columns A, B & C and Freeze Windows from cell ...

imap and pop3 accounts- Outlook 2k
Recently switched from Compuserve classic (pop 3) to Compuserve 2000 (imap. I have other email accounts in addition to Compuserve. When I retrieve email it sets up a new inbox for imap email only and pop3 mail goes to the default inbox. Anyway to get all my email to dump to the default inbox? george <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Recently switched from Compuserve classic (pop 3) to > Compuserve 2000 (imap. I have other email accounts in > addition to Compuserve. When I retrieve email it sets up > a new inbox for imap email only and pop3 mail goes to...

print multiple reports from databse
Hi I have a table in my database that contains customer orders, within those orders are the products reuired to fulfil the order. For each product there is a related product information guide (in pdf) stored in a folder on my computer. Is it possible to run a query/report that prints the requires information sheets, for each customer order? (also posted in microsoft.public.access.reports) Regards Alec ...