MSVCRT.DLL error...

Recently, when starting Outlook 2000, I started getting the message:
"OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module MSVCRT.DLL at
0167:7800d4fl." & Outlook quits.
I have tried the following:
Making sure I had the latest service packs & updates
Ran the repair office option from the install disk
Completely removed & re-installed Office 2000
Replaced the MSVCRT.DLL file from the Win98 disk
Ran the MS Libraries update
And am still getting the same results!
Can anyone help?
Thanks-
FYI, I'm running Win98 on a PII 500MHz with 64MB Ram.
(I know, it's a dinosaur!)

0
mikey117 (63)

CRM3 Client installation error outlook not recognised!
Hi, I have installed the latest version of CRM Outlook Client on many pc's, one installation however is failing to recognise Outlook 2007. Error: setup failed to determine whether a supported version of Microsoft Outlook is installed. 09:48:50|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EDW.Framework.EDWTool.RunSnifferValidate Microsoft Outlook� 09:48:50|Verbose| Calling BaseGroup.Validate 09:48:50| Error| CRegKey:Open failed.(error = 5) (util.cpp:GetRegKeyValue:236). 09:48:50| Error| Check OutlookInstallationValidator : Failure: Setup failed to determine whether a supported version...

Unexpected Error when Sending Email from CRM
Hello All, When my users attempt to send an email from within CRM 1.2 the following error is shown to them; Unexpected Error. An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. When I review the event logs I see the following error: Any ideas??? thanks MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</description><details>An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : Unexpected error : 6 (SOAPCLIENT_...

error when attaching apple "pages" doc #2
hi whenever i try to attach a "pages" doc to an entourage email i get a mnessage that i need to instal suffit i have stuffit exapnder installed, am running osx and office 2004 i loked at stuffit's site and they want $ for the compression program any ideas? i have "no compression" selected in my preferences thanks ...

Replication error 1129
I get event id 3092 warning (not listed with MS) on a public folder Offline address book, \ex:/o=sitename The folder came over with the 5.5 migration, the 5.5 server is gone, but the addressbook is still listed and can not be deleted. Changing the replication schedule has not affect on the error. Any Ideas ? ...

"OleObjectBlob" & "Unknown COM" errors when importing VBA package
I created a VBA package in Dynamics GP 10, which opens and reads from an Excel file. When I try to import the package on another computer, I get "OleObjectBlob" and "Unknown COM" errors referrring to my user form I created. If anyone knows how to get around these errors, please let me know thanks, Lorraine It would be good to know what versions of GP are you running both in your dev environment and the environment you are trying to import the package into. It would also be beneficial to know the *exact* error messages you are receiving. Best regards...

PA Error
I am getting the message: Troubleshoot error on “PA_RRProbeHistTablesUsedForTestingLoss has too many arguments specified” error. has anyone got this one before? Were you able to identify the proj. acctg object referenced here in your test database? If yes, I would recreate the below object from File>>>Maintenance>>>SQL>>>Product choose Project Accounting>>database choose the company>> and locate the object named below I was unable to identify the object with GP 7.5g3. Hence I would recreate all PA Rev recognition objects just the procedures. ...

Outlook error message #17
Each time I try to send an email on Outlook, I get the error message, "An eror occured wile aattempting to open the Windows Address Book". What does the address book have to do with it? how can I correct this? and what does that message actually mean??? Pls reply by email to: pittman.e@sbcglobal.net thanks! pittman.e@sbcglobal.net <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Pls reply by email to: pittman.e@xxxxxxxxx.net ("xxxxxxxxx" = "sbcglobal") Never a good idea to publish your Email address in plain text in a newsgroup. I hope you're p...

Excel 2002 error message
We are receiving an error message as follows: file.xls cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server the document is stored on may not be responding. The file is on a floppy and was opened as recently as yesterday. Does any one have any idea how to access the data on the diskette? Hi NEVER try to open a file directly from a floppy. This is the main reason for corrupted files. Alsways copy them first to a harddisk -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "sandicoke" <srupert@peoplepc.com> schrieb im...

Excel error: Permission to use object denied
I have some new computers setup with Windows XP and Office 97. When go into Excel and open a spreadsheet, I get a Microsoft Visual Basi error:Permission to use object denied. The spreadsheet will not open. The error happens with every spreadsheet I try to open on tha computer. If I copy the spreadsheet to another computer, it open without complaint. The other computer is also running XP and Excel 97 but was installed a few months ago. Any ideas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The following article may be of some help, althought your problem is slightly different. h...

Unknown error. 0x80004002
I keep getting a Unknown error. 0x80004002 when I try to send/recieve. I have already clicked on "detect and repair" and have followed that. I also restarted my system...no luck. please help ...

RFaxGate Error on Exchange 2k3
The description for Event ID ( 7107 ) in Source ( RFaxGate ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Unable to query the rows in the mail list. Error (0x8004010f). I'm getting following message in application log of Exchanges server. We've got Exchange 2k3 with sp2 and latest patches on W2k3 cluster(active-passive-recommende...

metadata cache error 01-21-04
Hi, First time synching 1.2 and I get a "metadata cache error' when trying to look at objects. help? Hi, I have the same problem. Have you find a solution ? Tks. "Gene Marks" <gene@marksgroup.net> a �crit dans le message de news:%23A2ogyG4DHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > First time synching 1.2 and I get a "metadata cache error' when trying to > look at objects. help? > > just going out on a limb - but did you import your 1.0 schema into 1.2? "CRM" <crm@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e2oV5Wz6DHA.25...

OFXHTTP500 error after 1 day using Money Plus
Hello, I had to update to Money Plus after my money 2005 became unsupported and was thus no longer usable. I installed Money pluss without error and used it without error for 1 day, maybe 2 days. Now tonight I've spent an hour debugging connection failures of OFXHTTP500 when tyring to pull nwe data from my bank. Long story short it appears the money file is corrupt. I tried creating a new one and it connects and downloads from the bank without issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling money. I ran both a simple and standard fix on the old money file, and no errors are foun...

Outlook Error Message #2
I keep getting "Outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows" Can anyone please tell me why this is happening? ...

Error loading windsw32.rom
When I start up my pc i always get this error message: [image: http://i39.tinypic.com/28jlv7.jpg] How can I stop this coming up? And is it important at all? :confused: -- Narkshark It's likely to be evidence of a "Trojan" Do a google search on the file name for more details and advice. (Too much to list here!) The offending file may have been previously removed, and whatever tries to start it is still active. "Narkshark" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:be3c3c9d0c9fa0af85ea6bc9e29673e1@nntp-gateway.com... > > When I st...

CRM Install Error 2755
We are trying to install Microsoft CRM, and we are constantly getting the same errors no matter what we do. The errors are as follows: Event Type: Error Event Source: MsiInstaller Event Category: None Event ID: 1013 Date: 07/09/2003 Time: 17:39:28 User: N/A Computer: CRM-LAPTOP Description: ===================================================== Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION Module: C:\WINNT\System32\msi.dll Function: 0x4c6463 ===================================================== Registers: EAX:00000000 EBX:00076A24 ECX:004348D0 EDX:0055E380 ESI:01951094 EDI:0054F0B8 CS:EIP...

XslCompiledTransform Load method getting "Root element is missing" XSL Compile error...???
XslCompiledTransform xslt = new XslCompiledTransform(); ASCIIEncoding encodeToByteArray = new ASCIIEncoding(); MemoryStream inputStream = new MemoryStream(); MemoryStream outputStream = new MemoryStream(); MemoryStream xslStream = new MemoryStream(); String inputString = "<foo>Hello XSL</foo>"; byte[] inputArray = encodeToByteArray.GetBytes(inputString); //write the string buffer to the stream inputStream.Write(inputArray, 0, inputString.Length); Str...

Update type conversion error with nulls
I need to simply divide one currency value by another currency value. Sounds simple????? Here are two sql statements I've tried. Most records are null, it is only the ones that I want to update and close that will have a value in Net_PL. UPDATE Diagonal SET Diagonal.Final_ROR = IIf([Diagonal]![Net_PL] Is Null,0,[Diagonal]![Net_PL]/[Diagonal]![Tr_Trade_Risk]); UPDATE Diagonal SET Diagonal.Final_ROR = Nz([Diagonal]![Net_PL])/Nz([Diagonal]![Tr_Trade_Risk]); I get the error message "...didn't update x number of fields due to a type conversion error......."...

Why Does This Formula Return an Error??
:confused: Hi, what am I doing wrong with the following formula: =countif(sheet1:sheet31!E6:E35,">=1") FOR some reason this formula fails when I use the (sheet1:sheet31) wit the column range (E6:E35). Is it possible to include a multiple sheet count and column range i the same Formula? Thanks for any helpful responses.. By the way, the formula works ok just as long as I'm not trying to rea multiple sheets.. Please help on this -- Mh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mhz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=...

undifined Symbol error when reprint the posted invoice
I just upgraded GP 10, but when I try to repint a posted invoice, I got the error saying "Undifined symbol 'F00545D01039Document Typ'. I have no probem to print the posted inovice before the upgrade. Please help. Thanks, Kevin Check the following knowledgebase article https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;862263 -- Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wrote: > I just upg...

OWA 2k3 password change error in IIS6
Enabled password change button in OWA but when I try to change the password I receive one of two errors: Access denied or Internet Service Manager for Internet Information Server 6.0 Error number: -2147023570 I'm running Exchange 2k3 on a W2k3 server. I believe this has more to do with configuring IIS6 than Exchange, since a similar setup (Exchange 2k3 on W2k) is working. I'm stumped. Anyone run across this? Steve Dziatkowiec. MCSA We had an identical problem here. Try to force "change password" from Active Directory, and see if it allows you to ...

Login Error
I am seeing a series of error messages when users attempt to log in through a terminal server to GP: SQL Error: 3701 [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server] Cannot drop the view 'EBSGL20001V', because it does not exist or you do not have permission. SQL Error: 2760 [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server] The specified schema name "dbo" either does not exist or you do not have permission to use it. Thank you in advance! Craig You may want to run the GRANT.SQL utility script provided with Microsoft Dynamics GP on all your company and DYNAMICS databases. Best ...

Import Customization Error 06-30-06
Hi, I made customization in testing environment and i want migrate customization to product environment. Production CRM is running without problem. When I import customization of Opportunity, import end with error message A SQL Server error occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. I' running on English version CRM professional and SQL Server 2005 std eng. Event log is empty, any information about this error. In web.config I set DevErrors to On, but error is the same. How can i find source of this error? Thanx for reply Josef I used to have this one time. Try ...

Reference cell error
Hi When I use the following formula, I get #REF error. How can I fix it? Thank you =SUM('Daily Sworn Status'!M8) probably a misspelling of the sheet name da;722686 Wrote: > Hi > When I use the following formula, I get #REF error. > How can I fix it? > Thank you > > =SUM('Daily Sworn Status'!M8) -- p45cal *p45cal* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ p45cal's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=558 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.ph...

messaging interface returned unknown error
I receive this error every time I try to delete and email. I have no problem sending or receiving email. It refuses to let me delete any messages. What version of Outlook and what troubleshooting have you already tried? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: meoute@kendallagency.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I receive this error every time I try to delete and email. | I have no problem sending or receiving email. It refuses | to let me delete any me...