MSG file format

We have a VB.NET app and we want users to be able to drag and drop email
messages from their Outlook Inbox to this application.

I am looking for documentation of the MSG file format so we can parse the
email message once it is dropped onto our application.

Can someone point me towards the documentation of the MSG file format?  Or
if there is a better way to read the object that is dragged and dropped onto
our VB.NET app, let me know.

Thanks

Bill Reynen
University of Illinois Foundation
reynen@uif.uillinois.edu

0
reynen (1)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

Public Folder link to Excel File

Renaming Partial File Names

Fractions Number format

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

Date format 04-11-06

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...

Outlook 2007 PST files and temp files
When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how can one do this...? Thanks, Tom... "TK" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote in message news:Ovq2RUgvJHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file > accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. > > Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how > can one do this...? You shouldn...

Format List Box!

crop files
I've a file with this structure Code value 0001 dfdf 0002 ddgdfg 0001 dsdfsd 0001dfdgdsgds 0002 defert I'd like to crop this file in 2 different files ..one for 0001 and the other for 0002 with of course Code value for both and then block a cell in both. the name of the file and the name of the sheet should be given with a textbox input and they will be the same for both.. the directory will be the same of the main file. any hints?? or a guide I should follow since I'd like to learn and do everything by myself??? thanks Rossella Try Data>Filter>Advanced Filter HTH -- AP ...