MS Visual Basic error in Outlook

Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code)
window pops up, and I have to stop the degugger
to send an email.

I've been using OL 2002 for 2 year, never had this problem,

How can I fix it ?
0
my_email1 (5)

"XP User" <my_email@is.private.com> wrote in message
> Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code)
> window pops up, and I have to stop the degugger
> to send an email.
>
> I've been using OL 2002 for 2 year, never had this problem,
>
> How can I fix it ?

Fix the code ?

Supply more info so we have a better idea what your problem is?

Take your pick of above.

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace,
send newsletters

0
John
5/6/2006 7:40:03 PM
"XP User" <my_email@is.private.com> wrote in message
> Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code)
> window pops up, and I have to stop the degugger
> to send an email.
> I've been using OL 2002 for 2 year, never had this problem,
> How can I fix it

The Debugger shows:

Compile Error:
Syntax Error

[Application] [ItemSend]

Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)

  Dim objNS As NameSpace

  Dim objFolder As MAPIFolder

  Set objNS = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI")

  Set objFolder = objNS.PickFolder

  If TypeName(objFolder) <> "Nothing" _ And

     IsInDefaultStore(objFolder) Then

      Set Item.SaveSentMessageFolder = objFolder

  End If

0
my_email1 (5)
5/7/2006 2:56:39 AM
> "XP User" <my_email@is.private.com> wrote in message
>> Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code)
>> window pops up, and I have to stop the degugger
>> to send an email.
>> I've been using OL 2002 for 2 year, never had this problem,
>> How can I fix it
>
> The Debugger shows:
>
> Compile Error:
> Syntax Error
>
> [Application] [ItemSend]
>
> Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
>
>  Dim objNS As NameSpace
>
>  Dim objFolder As MAPIFolder
>
>  Set objNS = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI")
>
>  Set objFolder = objNS.PickFolder
>
>  If TypeName(objFolder) <> "Nothing" _ And
>
>     IsInDefaultStore(objFolder) Then
>
>      Set Item.SaveSentMessageFolder = objFolder
>
>  End If

Well, it is a bit OT for this group, but ...

You don't say which line the syntax error occurred on, but, I'm guessing it
might be:

>  If TypeName(objFolder) <> "Nothing" _ And

You have a line continuation character, but "And" appears on the same line.

Further discussion should really be taken to one of the .vba groups.

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.