MS-OUTLOOK SETTING

I SET MY MS-OUTLOOK TO SEND & RECEIVE EMAIL THROUGH POP3
& SMTP.
THE LOGON INFORMATION REQUIRES USERNAME & PASSWORD. I
ENTER THE PASSWORD AND CHECK THE BOX "REMEMBER MY
PASSWORD", BUT EACH TIME I OPEN THE MS-OUTLOOK TO CHECK
EMAIL, THE PASSWORD WAS NOT SAVED OR REMEMBER, AND I HAVE
TO OPEN THE EMAIL ACCOUNT SETTING TO ENTER THE PASSWORD
AGAIN.
PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CAN SET THE PASSWORD SAVED IN THE
SETTING?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY HELP.

MAI
0
anonymous (74722)

If you are using WIN98, search for *pwl files and delete
them.  You will be required to recreate you login
password.

Vickie

0
anonymous (74722)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?