MS Outlook Password Box

I've configured Outlook 2002 and found that once I've
entered the users username & password the password box
pops up when a email is delivered into the client. I then
click ok and the password box disappears, is there any way
i can stop it from showing when emails come in.

thanks
0
ray.darby (1)

IGET THAT TOO DId you find an answer
"Ray" <ray.darby@cjgarland.com> wrote in message
> I've configured Outlook 2002 and found that once I've
> entered the users username & password the password box
> pops up when a email is delivered into the client. I then
> click ok and the password box disappears, is there any way
> i can stop it from showing when emails come in.
>
> thanks

Take a look at security pack for MS Windows
--yibeujjlfx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vyjaaasi"; type="multipart/alternative" --vyjaaasi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mxqquhmmrnwjoq" --mxqquhmmrnwjoq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

data input in text box

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

Outlook OOF