ms outlook - message rules and viewing subfolder

Hi ,
Is there a way to make the folder the message was sent to open up
expand to show the actual folder the message has been filtered too?
Thank you all for your help on this mater.

Bye,
Philip

PS: That is the problem; I have a huge list of subfolders and dont
necessarily want all of them open. Someone told me that they thought
there was a way that you could have the proper set of folders open to
display the new message but I cant seem to find anything like that. Any
ideas?

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

"View Image Slide Show"

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

message delivery problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?