MS Outlook Installation Problem

I have installed MS Outlook from my Office 2003 CD.  When i open the
program up, I cannot get to the Calender.  I go to the VIEW menu and I
still cannot get to the Calender.  i want to use Outlook vive Outlook
Express on my home computer.  Any suggestions of what i may be doing
wrong that wil allow me to see the calender??

Outlook 2003 and Outlook Express are two different programs. Only =
Outlook 2003 has a calendar feature. What are the exact symptoms that =
you see when you click on the Calendar button in Outlook 2003?=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
     Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20

"Plumperlover" <plumperlover@home.net> wrote in message =
>I have installed MS Outlook from my Office 2003 CD.  When i open the
> program up, I cannot get to the Calender.  I go to the VIEW menu and I
> still cannot get to the Calender.  i want to use Outlook vive Outlook
> Express on my home computer.  Any suggestions of what i may be doing
> wrong that wil allow me to see the calender??
0
suemvp (4038)
3/26/2005 10:57:53 PM
	Sorted the problem out. Thank You very much for responding!

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:57:53 -0500, "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]"
<suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote:

>Outlook 2003 and Outlook Express are two different programs. Only Outlook 2003 has a calendar feature. What are the exact symptoms that you see when you click on the Calendar button in Outlook 2003?

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MS Money 95 data files

Exchange update problem

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph