MS Outlook automatic mails with attachments

Hey folks,

So my company does weekly reporting (or is supposed too) via emailing
in an excel spreadsheet.  of course, reps tend to forget come friday or
saturday night, and we end up calling around monday for reports.

is there someway to schedule an email to automatially send AND to
attach a file from the local hard drive?  Then we only have to worry
about them shutting down outlook...

I've seen a couple add on programs that will do that, but I figure
there must be a way to do it without purchasing one of these programs /
installing it on all workstations...

Thanks in advance...

http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm=20

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, gordonrmac@gmail.com asked:

| Hey folks,
|=20
| So my company does weekly reporting (or is supposed too) via emailing
| in an excel spreadsheet.  of course, reps tend to forget come friday
| or saturday night, and we end up calling around monday for reports.
|=20
| is there someway to schedule an email to automatially send AND to
| attach a file from the local hard drive?  Then we only have to worry
| about them shutting down outlook...
|=20
| I've seen a couple add on programs that will do that, but I figure
| there must be a way to do it without purchasing one of these programs
| / installing it on all workstations...
|=20
| Thanks in advance...
0
MillyS (3228)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Outlook Recall Msg Process

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

outlook 97 and express email problems