MS Outlook 2002 Running in Windows 98

I just changed to a new ISP.  The ISP walked me through
setting up an email account for their site.

I no longer have a send button. I also can't see
Send/Receive under Tools.

I have looked and looked to no avail.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Abby
0
awiestner (2)

Abby,

Try resetting your toolbars to the default settings.  Note that you will
lose any customizations you've made to them, but I think it will let you get
your "Send/Receive" button and menu item back.

--
Regards,
Chris Burnham

-------------------
"Abby" <awiestner@ratnerprestia.com> wrote in message
> I just changed to a new ISP.  The ISP walked me through
> setting up an email account for their site.
>
> I no longer have a send button. I also can't see
> Send/Receive under Tools.
>
> I have looked and looked to no avail.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Abby

0
chrisbur1 (40)

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?