MS Exchange Server

I do not have Outlook installed on my home computer, which has WinXP
installed, but I do at work so I am somewhat familiar with it.

Recently whenever I try to click on a "Contact Us" link in a web page, a
window opens for MS Exchange Server. I am pretty sure that has something to
do with Outlook, but I do not think it has anything to do with Outlook
Express.

Why has this started happening and how do I remove it. I cannot use the
"contact us" function on Any webpage.

Thanks

mmobilman

0
mmobilman (1)

In IE go to Tools - Internet Options - Program Tab and make sure your
desired email program is listed there.

--
***************
No Email Replies

"Mmobilman" <mmobilman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I do not have Outlook installed on my home computer, which has WinXP
> installed, but I do at work so I am somewhat familiar with it.
>
> Recently whenever I try to click on a "Contact Us" link in a web page, a
> window opens for MS Exchange Server. I am pretty sure that has something
> do with Outlook, but I do not think it has anything to do with Outlook
> Express.
>
> Why has this started happening and how do I remove it. I cannot use the
> "contact us" function on Any webpage.
>
> Thanks
>
> mmobilman

0
Tim9813 (13)

Monitoring Exchange 2003 #2
Hello, We are planning to implement MOM 2005. However, we are also concerned about implementing auditing for changes made within ESM. Will there be a tool that will allow management to know a change was completed by a specific UserID? When a mailbox store is dismounted - who dismounted it/date/time? When a change is made to the RUS - who made the change? Thank you, Exchange2003 MOM does not have the ability to monitor this in the shipped Management Pack. You can enable AD auditing on the domain controllers: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314955&sd=tech. ...

need Help for Migration Exchange 5.5
Hello NG, we`ve the following Configuration : - Exchange 5.5 with SP4 - single Winwos 2000 DC - configured both side ADC a new Hardware should be used for an Exchange 2003 and second DC. next steps i would do as following : - Update ADC Version with Exchange 2003 ADC - running Exchange 2003 forestprep, then domainprep, an after all running setup to install Exchange 2003 in the same organization, site - replicate system Folders and public Folders - moving all Mailboxes to the Exchange 2003 Store - configure the Exchange 2003 virtual SMTP Server to send outgoing Mail - reconfigure the F...

Exch. Server in Child Domain
Can a Parent Domain's public folders be synched to a child domain's exchange server? Sure as they are all in the same Exchange org. Nue "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAMJERKArborMed.com> wrote in message news:uRS2KYKOGHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Can a Parent Domain's public folders be synched to a child domain's > exchange server? > On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:26:37 -0800, "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAMJERKArborMed.com> wrote: >Can a Parent Domain's public folders be synched to a child domain's exchange >serve...

Exchange 2003
Hello I have a newly setup production exchange server (sp2). It is only serving a small subset of my organisation, about 15 users, using mydomain1.com. My active directory contains around 100 user accounts that do not have exchange mailboxes and they use our old pop3 based system and have a seperate email domain name, mydomain2.com. It would appear that whenever someone with an exchange mailbox (mydomain1.com) sends mail to people with an email address listed elsewhere in the active directory (mydomain2.com) it gets stuck in the local exchnage delivery queue rather than forwarding i...

Entourage 2004 and Exchange 2003 Cluster
Hello, I have an Active Passive Exchange 2003 SP2 cluster Exch1 and Exch2. When I set it to Exch 1 our one MAC user running Entourage 2004 is unable to connect. Does anyone know what setting to check on the Exchange server? Thanks, DOTT ...

SRM 3.0 for SBS
Trying to "test" install CRM 3.0 for SBS on a SBS 2003 Premium R2 server. Installation gives option to install a sql Report Server or use existing. The one it tries to install is SQL 2000 and the screen says it is not compatible with other versions of SQL. So will the install allow you to connect to the SBS 2003's SQL 2005 Workgroup Report Server? Can;t find this answer anywhere! Thanks, KBB In answer to your first question, yes. You have to install SQL 2005 Reporting Services, then connect to this during CRM setup "KBB" <kbbnospam@dontspamme123.org> w...

Exchange 5.5, Outlook 2003 and Czech characters
We are using the following configuration: - Windows XP English - Outlook 2003 English + MUI for French, Spanish, Italian, German - Exchange 5.5. We encounter some problem with Czech characters. When contacts are stored in the mailbox in Exchange 5.5, some czech characters are replaced in contact name, company, .... When we stored the same contact in a pst file, evrything works fine. The characters are not replaced. Have somebody an idea or a solution for me? ...

Outlook Opens looking for Exchange Server
A computer club member wishes to used Outlook so that she can sync with her Palm. Environment: Windows XP Pro SP2, IE 7, Windows Genuine Advantage installed. Symptom One: When Outlook is opened, the program is looking for Exchange Server. She is using a laptop with no exchange server available. Symptom Two: When performing Office Update, three items did not install all with error code 0x8024402C: 1. Update for Outlook Junk Mail (KB943591) 2. Office 2003 update SP3 3. Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) I suspicion that Office 2003 is a 60 day trial that has never been activated. Are ...

Exchange 2003 or Outlook 2003 error
This is only happening with one of our users, and I am trying to figure out if it is with there Outlook 2003 Client or if it is with our Exchange 2003 server. I have read other posts about this however I could not tell if the error was with one or all of the clients. Also they seemed to indicate it was for outside there domain, ours is happening for both outside and inside when a mail is sent to a user on the same server and domain. They have not received the error (to my knowledge) from OWA. Error: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject...

Restoring Public Folder to a Recovery Server
Hello, We have exchange 2003. We restored our PUB folder database to a recovery server (separe forest). We are able to mount the database but how can we acess it. We know exmerge will not work in this case and we tried installing outlook client but we can only see the default Public folder database. Thanks in advance Hi, "xmis1" <xmis1@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6FCB9C1E-1D51-4FCA-9F82-6A3B85DFB510@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > We have exchange 2003. We restored our PUB folder database to a recovery > server (separe forest). We ar...

Exchange VSS Writer Error
Hi, Our Exchange Server ( running on Win2003, Exch2003-SP1 ) is having backup issues since the active backup job was interrupted by a network failure. Network switch's power was interrupted during an active backup job. After the incident, I am having error when I try to start the exchange backup. I am using Veritas Backup veritas 10 to do the backup job. I have tried to use the windows native backup but is facing the similar problem also. The following is the event details when i try to activate a backup job Event Type: Information Event Source: NTBackup Event Category: None ...

Transfering to new EXCH Server.
We are trying to transfer to a new Exchange 2003 server so we can reformat the old machine. Mailbox transfers are complete and the new box is hooked up internally and to our outgoing IP. I am able to receive mail from outside the network, but all outgoing mail is stuck in the queue. I have set the Virtual Smtp server to all unassigned, and I have nothing in routing. Im not very familiar with these settings. Is the problem the old exchange server? Is there a way to remove it without uninstalling exchange from the old machine? My non deliverables come back with this error message. ...

MFC Registry Access in Automation Servers (EXE)
I have written a MFC server application (MFC automation server). Some configuration settings are saved with WriteProfileInt /WriteProfileString to the registry. I used SetRegistryKey("Mycompany") for the registry path. The application works fine under different users. Now this application is started as embedded server via my ASP code from the IIS. The machine is a Windows 2003 Web Edition Server. For this case the DCOM and IIS settings uses a predefined user for the ASP code and the COM server. If I start the app per hand now under this user everything is going well. But if the app ...

MS Exchange Server
I do not have Outlook installed on my home computer, which has WinXP installed, but I do at work so I am somewhat familiar with it. Recently whenever I try to click on a "Contact Us" link in a web page, a window opens for MS Exchange Server. I am pretty sure that has something to do with Outlook, but I do not think it has anything to do with Outlook Express. Why has this started happening and how do I remove it. I cannot use the "contact us" function on Any webpage. Thanks mmobilman In IE go to Tools - Internet Options - Program Tab and make sure your desired email p...

Exchange Password Issue
I will explain this problem as best I can. I have a Windows based network, with a windows server 2003 domain controller and an exchange server 2003, which is also a back up domain controller. Every 30 days users are required to change their windows logon password, this is set up through group policy. When users change their Windows logon passwords it does not replicate to the exchange server, so when they try to open their email it prompts them for a password, then when they enter their new password it does not work and they end up getting locked out of their accounts. Then what I do is...

Possible Repost: MS CRM 1.3 Exams Revamp
Received this email yesterday: Improved Microsoft CRM Exams Microsoft Business Solutions will release three improved Microsoft CRM certification exams. The exams will become available worldwide through VUE testing centers on August 15, 2004 and Prometric testing centers on September 15, 2004. The improved exams are: Applications Professional, Customization, and Installation and Configuration. With the demand and volume of exam attempts as well as market feedback, the improvements incorporate updates and changes that are designed to better measure of the proficiency threshold for Micro...

RPC Over HTPPS on FE Server with OWA #2
Hi, I have a front end owa server configured as a OWA server using SSL (with a custom made certificate). Can I also utilise this server and the same certificate to make it run rpc over https as well? Thanks in advance. ...

IMS que is filling with tons of e-mail in Exchange 5.5
Hi When ever I tried to select the Hosts and Clients that successfully authenticate option in routing restrictions. I see tons of mail que in IMS. Actually I tried to check for 2010 event and I see some junk user account which says "\temp" which is not at all in my domain or in local users. Can anyone tell is it some virus or some one is creating the account test remotely to spam. Please advis ...

Unable to connect to online quote server... AGAIN!
I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? Just opened Money...same here. Only happens when the markets up. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fbe1ee53-01df-4e30-88b4-58c8c1146c33@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? I also have been having trouble connecting!! <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fbe1ee53-01df-4e30-88b4-58c8c1146c33@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? What version of Money? Or is this directly on the MSN ...

Exchange E-mail Redirect ... Without Attachments
For about a dozen Exchange users who want to receive copies of their e-mails on Pocket PC smartphones, I am trying to find a way to re-direct e-mail to another e-mail address... These users are engineers and they may receive 20 MB (or larger) AutoCAD files attached to an e-mail! So, in order to reduce air-time costs, prior to re-directing the e-mails, we want to strip off attachments that may have been sent by the original sender as they can handle those when they are back in the office. Is there some way to do this in Exchange Server? If not, are there any external utilities that c...

SQL Server
Can MS money [specifically small business] be made to work with SQL Server? Please advise. -- New to ISA No. To preempt your next question, there's no API at all. -- Chris Cowles, Gainesville, FL "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80C9B62E-8A59-4561-8952-4315E0F5E877@microsoft.com... > Can MS money [specifically small business] be made to work with SQL > Server? > Please advise. > -- > New to ISA ...

The quality of the network connection to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server is poor
We have a gigabit connection to the CRM server and all servers are in the same LAN segment except for exchange and we always get the The quality of the network connection to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server is poor when running the diagnostics even though our latency to the CRM server, the CRM DB Server, The AD server, Reporting Server, Exchange Server is under 1 ms. What could be causing it to complain about the network? Thanks. We had seen this warning on a few environments. It is only a warning, so we just monitor the performance and it works fine. Perhaps open a support ticket to hel...

Leave Certain Mail Messages on POP Server
Is it possible via an Outlook Visual Basic plugin to alter Outlook to leave certain messages on a POP server, but download all the rest? (E.G. Based on subject or header information) If so, does anyone know of any resources that would get me started in implementing this? Thanks. ...

Backup MS-Exch2003
Hi, i got some troubles trying to make the back up of Exch. It doesn't run under standard win2003 backup tool because of some active processes while, shadows copy is active, tech info seem to allow me to do it easily. Which is the best way to run? I'd prefer to use MS-Tools. Tnx in advance for ant further answer! GTRZ Where in the Windows 2003 backup are you trying to do the backup? Are you actually going under Microsoft Exchange in the backup and selecting a Storage Group to backup, or are you trying to backup files from the hard disk. An Exchange backup needs to be done under Mi...

Micorsoft Exchnage server 2007 SDK
Hi. I had installed Exchange server 2007 on my machine.I had also installed Exchange server 2007 SDK.I am trying to run samples given in sdk but most of the samples are not working. Like In some programs they used CDOEX,EXOLEDB but microsoft doucmentation for exchange server 2007 says that Exchange sever 2007 does not support CDOEX,EXOLEDB etc. Is anything wrong with Exchage server 2007 documentation? Please reply.. its beta "Microsoft Exchange 2007 command shell" <MicrosoftExchange2007commandshell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C14A2F6-B78A-43D0-9...