moving pst data to new outlook

hi to all,
i would like to move date from my office system computer
to my home system ...i have exported the info and when i
go to import the system tell me that i do not have the ok
how do i correct this problem ???

thanks for you help
0
fdijamesm (1)

You can't import directly from a read-only (eg. cd-r/rw) source.  You need
to copy the pst file to the hard drive and remove the read-only attribute.

oh and one other thing... if the pst file was burned to a cdr/rw at a speed
faster than 4x, it might not be readable.

"james" <fdijamesm@saturn2.com> wrote in message
> hi to all,
> i would like to move date from my office system computer
> to my home system ...i have exported the info and when i
> go to import the system tell me that i do not have the ok
> how do i correct this problem ???
>
> thanks for you help

0
neoheart (690)

New to excel

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

New Implementation