moving mail/contacts from outlook express_ to_ outlook

I can not find any of my Outlook Express saved items:
Thought they were at a location similar to below:

C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Mail

Searched by *.dbx / *.ibx / *.pst and opening every subfolder.

Got a little ahead of ourselves and "switched" from OE to Outlook -
Comcast claimed OE was the same or better, but we missed some of the
Outlook features.

Now we have lost our "address books" and some important attachments
that were still within emails...the emails are downloaded somewhere on
this hardrive as we have not deleted a thing...right ?

Yikes,

Jonathan
0
frasers4 (1)

Can you still start OE (MSIMN.EXE)?

"fraser" <frasers4@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I can not find any of my Outlook Express saved items:
> Thought they were at a location similar to below:
>
> C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Mail
>
> Searched by *.dbx / *.ibx / *.pst and opening every subfolder.
>
> Got a little ahead of ourselves and "switched" from OE to Outlook -
> Comcast claimed OE was the same or better, but we missed some of the
> Outlook features.
>
> Now we have lost our "address books" and some important attachments
> that were still within emails...the emails are downloaded somewhere on
> this hardrive as we have not deleted a thing...right ?

0
vince8328 (2733)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

contact list #13

outlook 97 and express email problems