I have three separate E-Mail Accounts (1,2, and 3)
I have created three subfolders under Inbox (Mail1, Mail2, Mail3)
How can I automatically get the mail sent to the correct Mail in location
(Mail1,Mail2 or Mail3).
I am sure the answer like everything is easy when you know how but I have
just spent an hour trying!

Thanks Ted

0
teds1 (6)

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 00:24:44 -0000, "EddyStone" <teds@screaming.net>
wrote:

>I have three separate E-Mail Accounts (1,2, and 3)
>I have created three subfolders under Inbox (Mail1, Mail2, Mail3)
>How can I automatically get the mail sent to the correct Mail in location
>(Mail1,Mail2 or Mail3).
>I am sure the answer like everything is easy when you know how but I have
>just spent an hour trying!

Look in Outlook Help for rules.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>
Chicago, Illinois, USA

"SgtRich" <UseNewsgroup@NotEmail.invalid> wrote in message
> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 00:24:44 -0000, "EddyStone" <teds@screaming.net>
> wrote:
>
>>I have three separate E-Mail Accounts (1,2, and 3)
>>I have created three subfolders under Inbox (Mail1, Mail2, Mail3)
>>How can I automatically get the mail sent to the correct Mail in location
>>(Mail1,Mail2 or Mail3).
>>I am sure the answer like everything is easy when you know how but I have
>>just spent an hour trying!
>>
> Look in Outlook Help for rules.
> --
> <<<SgtRich>>>
> Chicago, Illinois, USA

0
teds1 (6)
1/2/2006 8:51:53 AM
Sorry, looked into it a bit more and it was possible to do it via "Rules"
Thanks Ted

"SgtRich" <UseNewsgroup@NotEmail.invalid> wrote in message
> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 00:24:44 -0000, "EddyStone" <teds@screaming.net>
> wrote:
>
>>I have three separate E-Mail Accounts (1,2, and 3)
>>I have created three subfolders under Inbox (Mail1, Mail2, Mail3)
>>How can I automatically get the mail sent to the correct Mail in location
>>(Mail1,Mail2 or Mail3).
>>I am sure the answer like everything is easy when you know how but I have
>>just spent an hour trying!
>>
> Look in Outlook Help for rules.
> --
> <<<SgtRich>>>
> Chicago, Illinois, USA

0
teds1 (6)

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Setting up a new e-mail account

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Duplicate E-Mail #4

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Moving exchange 5.5 to a new server exchange 2003
Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ray http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/ondemand/2340.asp http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en- us;exch2003 Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new >exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new >organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. > >Thanks, >Ray > >. ...

Automatically open Detail Entry Window
In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How would I go about doing this with Modifier or VBA? Extender would come in very handy. You don't need to write a single code. Record a macro using GP macro and embed it on the SOP Entry window using Extender. "Elaine" wrote: > In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to > open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How > would I go about doi...