Moving from Sent Items to .pst error

I am getting an error when trying to move emails from my
sent items folder in my mailbox on the exchange server.

ERROR: Some items could not be moved.  They were already
moved or deleted, or access was denied."

OS: Win 2K
MS Office: 2002

Mailbox size: 36 MB
..PST size: 1.2 GB
..PST location: My Docs on HD

I can move one at a time, but I cannot ctrl>select all
and move them to the .pst.  Sometimes I can select up to
4 at time, but this is too time consuming.  I need to
move them not delete them.  However, I would like to move
them all at once.  Please help!!!!

Help?!?!?!

0
anonymous (74722)

Access97 on XP
Using a db built in in Access97 with Outlook Express was fine until we moved from Windows2k to XP. Now a simple DoCmd.Send.object on a control form return Error 2287. All I want is for the headers on the email be filled by Email,- compose the object field showing some particulars filed on the record and a simple Hello whoever in the body. This has been working fine for years but now nada. There seems to be lot of exchange on the subject but I have not found one defnitive (and easy) answer Can any1 help Merci ...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Collation on moving GP to new server
We have GP9 running on SQL 2000. We will be moving it to a new server with SQL 2005. (and then upgrade to GP 10). The instructions in KB878449 say that the new SQL server sortorder must be the same as the old server. The old server is Latin-General, binary sort. We wanted to make the new server Latin-...CI... Is there any way to do this? Due to the way DynamicsGP makes use of the tempdb, the Server default collation MUST be the same at the DYNAMICS and Company database, otherwise the tempdb will not have the same collation and you WILL get errors. Therefore, the SQL2005 instance must b...

Error message in Outlook Express
My question is regarding Outlook Express (I couldn't find a separate newsgroup for it hence posting it in the Outlook newsgroup). Every time I open Outlook Express I get an error message that says "Msnmsgr has caused an error in <unkwown>. Msnmsgr will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer." I have disabled "Automatically log on to Windows Messenger" feature in the Tools-Options-General tab. What else can I do to get rid of this error message everytime I open Outlook Express? Thanks for your time. Here is the l...

during install, E2007, Error Code is 1603 (exchangeserver.msi) failed
Installing E2007 on a server to migrate from E2003, the BPA shows no issues, we get no warnings in the setup, but, when it starts to COPY FILES we get the following: Installing product C:\Exchange 2007\exchangeserver.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'Module D:\Exchange\Bin\ExSMime.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147010895. Contact your support personnel.'. I've copied the media to the C drive (we're installing E2007 on the "D" drive array, and run it from C or the CD/DVD, b...

Excel VB Code Error
I am trying to create a .csv file from an Excel workbook using a VB module and am wondering if someone can tell me what's wrong with the below code: Public Sub CSV2() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets.Add ActiveSheet.Name = "Temp_10001" For Each ws In Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Temp_10001" Then ws.UsedRange.Copy Sheets("Temp_10001").Range("A1").Activate x = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count If x > 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpec...

Server Error: 0x80191002
Hi. What does this error message mean? Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002 I'm on XPsp3 and using Live Mail Desktop 14.0.8089.0726. I haven't been able to synch my account from the desktop client since yesterday morning. The web interface is working fine, but that's not very convenient for me. Graeme Several sites suggest deleting the account and recreate it as an attempt to correct this issue. However, there are also many which state you must contact...

Changing Inventory Item Types #2
In GP7.5, is there any way to change inventory item types once they have been used? Can the item be deleted and then recreated at the end of a year? Are there any utility programs that can do this? In particular, I've got some "sales inventory" items that I want to convert to "kits" and others that need to be "services" We are on 8.0, but I don't think it is possible to change the item type - not even with Professional System Tools. We have changed the item name (via tools) to include the word Discontinued. Then we set up a new item to repl...

OWA SSL setup 404 page not found error
I've followed all the necessary steps (I think) to setup our webserver (iis) for SSL and OWA, but when browse to the site with the https:// address, it returns a 404 page not found error. I have the certificate installed and set the default website and the exchange virtual directory to use SSL. I also set the port number for SSL on the default site to be 443. The site prompts for the certificate install when browsing to it, but after accepting the certificate install in the browser, it brings back the file not found page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2K S...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

cursor moves to where my pointer is while i type
while i am typing in Word or in blogs my cursor will move to the location of the pointer instead of remaining at the end of the last line that i typed. for example, right now while typing this message, the cursor jumped up to the first line of text and i started typing in the middle of that sentence. if my pointer is above the last line of text that i have typed, instead of newly typed words appearing where they belong, at the end of the line that i am typing, they will appear wherever the pointer happens to be located. this takes place about once every few minutes, and if i am not loo...

money2004 startup error
When I start the program I encounter following error: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 I looked at other posts and done everything from reinstalling the program to replacing the .dll files. but keeps giving the error. anyone know what I should do? TIA reinstalled again and got a different dll error AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: ofdutil.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0000ce2d please help >-----Original Message----- >When I start the program I encounter following error: > >AppName: msmone...

log in error
When I sign in to Microsoft Money (2002) I get an error "Money is unable to verify sign in. Money will now try to log you using Work Offline sign in. Some online features, such as background banking, will be unavailable because of network problems. To use these online features, please close Money and try to sign in again later." Help! Everytime I try I get the same error message. What am I doing wrong and can anyone help? ...

Moving Average Formula Problem
I have a workbook with a date on worksheet 1 that indicates data has been entered for that month. On worksheet 2 is are columns of numbers with an average for each column at the bottom. I would like the average to use the date on worksheet 1 to calculate the average. The start of the range is known, but the end of the range is found only by looking up the date on worksheet 1. I have tried to use something like: =AVERAGE(B10:ADDRESS(VLOOKUP(date, range, 1, TRUE). This doesn't work and I can't find the functions needed to make it successful. Thanks in advance for any help! Needs...

Error LNK2005 while building MFC application
Hi, I get following linker error several times for different methods while building a huge MFC solution: "error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CObject::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@CObject@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) already defined in nafxcwd.lib(objcore.obj) nafxcw.lib TerminalSideApp" How can I correct this? Thanks in advance. >I get following linker error several times for different methods while >building a huge MFC solution: > >"error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __t...

A SQL network connection error occurred exiting Modifier
We have a very peculiar sutiation. When we go into Modifier and exit back tp GP10, we get the following message: "A SQL network connection error occurred and your connection was cleared. This probably occurred because all available connections to the servers are in use. Please try again later." Yet when we return to GP, we have full functional GP. This happens to a PC connected to a SQL server and a PC with GP & SQL installed in the same PC. What version and edition of SQL Server are you running? Is it licensed per CAL or per processor. If you are licensed per CAL, y...

Archive folders and PST's
Hello, Need some advice on the proper way to store and archive emails through Outlook 2007. I have about 40 end users that keep every email that they ever received. I can't change what they do because they are consultants and they need this for record keeping. I noticed that they have many archive folders and some have a combo of PST and archives or just pst. I know that having many archive folders and pst folders will slow the performance of Outlook 2007 down. What is a better solution for people. Oh and they don't want to save it to the server and remove it f...

pst reader
Hi, I need to find old messages in several .pst files generated by outlook that were too big to continue in using them: is there an external reader that can handle them? I already tried Mailnavigator but it seems not to work properly.. G.C. "Giuseppe Corallo" <corallo58@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:g1lmvo$uvj$1@aioe.org... > Hi, > > I need to find old messages in several .pst files generated by outlook > that were too big to continue in using them: is there an external reader > that can handle them? > > I already tried Mailnavigator bu...

Workflow errors
Hi, I get the following error in my event viewer when a workflow rule is executed. Condition {F9AFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F} failed in step {F7AFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F} of process instance {DFAFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F}. Please view the paused rule in the Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Monitor for more information about the failure. The weird thing is that i cannot find anything in the WF monitor. Apart from the error, nothing seems to happen when a rule is executed. Any ideas? Thanx ...

Error code: 0x800CCCF4
I am trying to synchronize my hotmail using outlook but it shows me the above error and I cannot receive or send out any mails. Can anyone help me? Do you have a paid Hotmail account? "Shirley" <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED34203C-DAE0-462D-8DEE-82F3B936E4ED@microsoft.com... >I am trying to synchronize my hotmail using outlook but it shows me the >above > error and I cannot receive or send out any mails. Can anyone help me? i am not sure if my account is a paid account but i paid to upgrade to hotmail Plus. Does this considered a...

cannot receive emails (error msg ox8ooCCCoF)
My email seems to be stuck. I receive the same 6 msgs and then the connection ends suddenly and I get the following msg Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'AT&T Global network client mail', Server: 'pop1.attglobal.net', protocol: POP3, Server response:'+OK',Port: 110, Secure (SSL: No, Error Number ox8xxCCCoF I know there is alot of mail backed up since this happen 2 days ago. I need help please Nisa ...

Disable password protection on .pst files
Just wondering if there is a registry key change or something I can do using the orktools that will prevent users from applying passwords to their .pst files. This is at the request of our legal department who is concerned that users may leave and their case files and such are now inaccessible to everyone. Thanks! Mary Patricia <rodgers.patricia@> wrote: > Just wondering if there is a registry key change or something I can > do using the orktools that will prevent users from applying passwords > to their .pst files. This is at the request of our legal department > who is ...

help! Error: The XML element is already in the current scope...
"The XML element 'EnableTheming' from namespace 'http://tempuri.org/' is already present in the current scope" I created a Web Service: I imported System.Data.SqlClient so I could access SQL server tables programmatically. The web service builds and deploys with no problems. When I try to add the corresponding Web Reference to the Web Site project I get the error listed below. I am able to create other Web Services on the same server and I am able to add Web Referneces to them. I have narrowed it down to the "Imports System.Data.SqlClient" statement, I thi...

ERROR Message cannot be displayed
How can i kill this? george Please post the exact error message, and what buttons you click on in Windows Mail that produces that error. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "George Wilkins" <dollygeo@rogers.com> wrote in message = news:E2DF349B-3B39-44FE-A97B-6F34450E3A63@microsoft.com... > How can i kill this? > george whenever an item is selected for reading or to delete. Vista. I get the following................ Message could not be displayed Windows Mail encountered an unexpect...

Add Released MO to Item QTY at Smart List
Hi, Anybody know how can I add MO released Quantity on the Item QTY list at smart list. When I try to add the the coloum in, MO inforamtion is not avaiable for Item QTY list. Thank you! -- Lucy For this you will need Smartlist Builder and will need to add the MO tables to the Inventory quantity tables. A SQL View might be helpful. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Sunstream" wrote: > Hi, > > Anybody know how ca...