Moving Email Account to another user

I have Office XP, with windows 2000 network.

Outlook is erroring out when a user tries to open their
profile.  If I create my profile on that machine, Outlook
works fine.  If I go to View Other User' Folde and open
that user's inbox, I can see the inbox just fine.

It seems that if I try to create a new Outlook profile for
that user, Outlook errors out when trying to open it.  But
for everyone else, it works.

What can I do?

Is it possible to delete just the email account and
recreate the email account, without deleting the user
account?
0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook deletes my ISP emails
I use MS Outlook to receive emails from ISP of SBC-Yahoo. Each time I got connected to the SBC account, I could receive my email from SBC account, but all the source emails in the SBC account were deleted automatically by the MS-Outlook.I could receive the mails but can not send the email through MS-Outlook. I have no problem in using the Outlook Express but the MS- Outlook. Please help! Thank you very much. Mai ...

how can I fix the size of frame? once I fixed ,the user cannot changed its size
handle WM_GETMINMAXINFO see http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318933 "msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> д���ʼ� news:OgxZDM45FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > Handle CFrameWnd::OnGetMinMaxInfo and specify whatever size you want for your frame to be. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> wrote in message news:OgxZDM45FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > ...

Can I mouse over an object and make it move?
I'm going to have a survey question on a slide where the answer is a number. I'm going to have small icons with the numbers on them (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5+). I only want the icon with the number 3 on it to be "clickable" and send them to the next slide. The other icons I want to move to another spot on the page if they mouse over the icon. Is this possible? How do I do this? Thanks in advance for any help! In article <AA0384FC-8446-44EC-8509-C71324B4F2A1@microsoft.com>, Sharpie wrote: > I'm going to have a survey question on a slide where the answer is a ...

Invalid month in Project Accounting error
When entering the project number in the Billing Entry screen in Project Accounting, I receive the following error: Unhandled script exception: Invalid month '0' in date function. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_SETDATE This is currently only happening for one particular customer. I can't find anything in the knowledge base. Does anyone have a solution. Thanks, Eric ...

new email not displayed after running scanpst
I am running Outlook 2003 and this morning I got an error that there were file errors in my Inbox and to run scanpst.exe. I ran the scanpst.exe and fixed the file. When prompted if I wanted to backup the old file I chose yes named the file OutlookRepair.bak. Now when I download my email the mail is taken off my email server and the mail is not being displayed in Outlook. I have checked my Data Files location and it is still showing the same location as before the error. I tried importing this file and got a message that the file i was trying to import was the same as the destinatio...

setting up email in Outlook2003
I'm having a problem setting up an email account in this new Outlook 2003. My POP3 is correct, my SMTP is correct. Everything appears to be fine until I send a test message. I keep getting the following: (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' I set up everything in Eudora and it works fine, but I don't like Eudora! What am I doing wrong? Dave Try creating a new mail profile here: Control Panel->Mail Icon->Show Profiles->Add. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to ...

Sharing Outlook '03 w/ other users
MS Outlook 2003 and MS Exchange 2003 I have 5 users who would like to have their Calendar shared with each other. One user, Michelle, currently can click on a check box with a user name, within Outlook on the left panel and view their calendar. She just needs 3 more users. The remaining 4 need the samething that Michelle has, so that they can click on say Keith or Mark check box and view their Calendar. My boss had done this for her......but he's no longer here and I'm now in his place. Thank you in advance. Show her how to right-click on the Calendar folder, bring up its P...

Some emails bounce back
Hello, I have a client running exchange 2000 and 99.9% of all email is sent without issue. We have a email addresses that seem bounce back with the following error. The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again. <server.domain.local #5.1.8 smtp;550 5.1.8 <user@externalnamespace.net> Invalid local address> Anyone have any ideas? I know that reverse DNS is set up correctly and it's strange that this doesn't happen except when...

Cannot resolve names to new users
Situation: EX2k on W2k svr. There is a DC svr, a file/app svr and the EX svr. I replaced the old EX server(1 Oct) and kept name the same per Q297289. Mail is flowing. Now the Domain Administrator mail account does not resolve. New user account names do not resolve either. I noticed in license manager that a second instance of Exchange2k is showing and transferred the licenses to it. The original instance is: Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server the newly installed instance is MSExchangeIS 6.4417 All updates and sp's were applied before bringing the new server online. Today I ra...

Newly created users can not log in to Exch2K
I'm running Win2K Server sp4 and Exch2K sp3. As of last Friday, any newly created user can log into the domain but can not access the exchange server. They keep getting the "user-ID, domain, password" prompt. I've tried deleting the user and re-adding to no avail. I've checked licensing and all is well in that area. Any ideas? Thanks in Advance. Hi, Did you checked the user's properties and can you see the users e-mail address ? I think that the user properties are not updated. Do a manual update to all, close ESM and open again and see. And check is the admi...

Convert Accounts to Leads
Hi, We have installed microsoft CRM 1.2, and we would like to convert some accounts to leads. Is that possible? Thanx so far Hg no . . . leads can only be turned into accounts. -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Ino" <Ino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE2F8786-EF44-4DA4-B8C6-C1BDE2754F3D@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > We have installed microsoft CRM 1.2, and we would like to convert some > accounts to leads. > > Is that possible? > > Thanx so far &...

Email Router Crashing
Hello, I am having an issue with email router. When the service is started, it is then stopped immediately with the error message: The CRM Email Router on Local Computer started then stopped. Some service stop automatically if they have no work etc etc In the event viewer we get the following error Message: #16192 - The E-mail Router service could not run the service main background thread. The E-mail Router service cannot continue and will now shut down. System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: The E-mail router service cannot access system state file Microsoft.Crm.Tools.E...

merging two accounts
This seems like something that should be easy, but it's totally stumped me. I use my laptop at home and at work. At work, I log onto a domain, so that I actually have two accounts on my laptop: "username" and "username.domain". So far so good. My problem is that I use the same email accounts both at work and at home. To avoid having two independent Outlooks on my computer that check the same email accounts, I moved the data file (.pst) locations of both accounts to one place. This worked fine, and when I opened Outlook from both accounts, it shows the sa...

forward exchange 2003 mail to external email #2
hi anybody knows how to do this? i tried this but it didnt work http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/mf015.html its ok now..i just create another account..and and configure an external mailbox to that account..and then on the first account, i just put a forward to under delivery options the another accoount..:> :> ...

Outlook 2003: My "auto suggest" email address does not work after reboot
Running Windows 7 HP 64. After I access names in the Contact list, they will be auto suggested as I start to type a letter, but if I reboot, its as if I've never done it. Never had that happened before. ??? "Hotkey" <noway@notnow.com> wrote in message news:OPqTXyHaKHA.3992@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Running Windows 7 HP 64. > > After I access names in the Contact list, they will be auto suggested as I > start to type a letter, but if I reboot, its as if I've never done it. > > Never had that happened before. This is a sighn...

Help with mutiple profiles / accounts
Hi there, I have multiple different pop3 accounts i would like to use from 1 profile, is this possible? Please help. I have 3 different pop 3 accounts which i have setup. I also have 3 different data folders that the mail from each account drops into, this works fine. However, how do I set it so that when I reply to an email from 'pop1' it uses the pop1 smtp server and account details and when I reply or create emails for 'pop2' it uses pop2 details (the same for pop3). This was possible in outlook express, in the email window, there was a simply a drop down from which...

Moving attachments automatically to a file folder
Hi, Is there an easy way to configure Outlook 2000 to move attachments from certain messages automatically to a file folder. I mean a normal file folder in Windows, outside Exchange/Outlook environment. I would like to create an archive for attachments, and this archive would have to be accessible by several users, at the same time - so a .pst file is not a good option. It seems that I cannot use a rule or auto archive function to perform this, as they do not allow me to specify a target folder outside the Exchange environment. I do not have permissions to change the configuration o...

How to reorder email accounts in Mail view?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? Hi, sorry, you can't change that. The accounts are ordered alphabetically, with the default account on top. On 22/02/10 18:51, spamtarget@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that > email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? -- Mi...

Users / CAL
I am preparing to setup a SBS Server at one of my clients, but starting to worry a little about the licensing. They are 7 "normal" users. that is users with mail address, access to 3 fileshares, VPN from outside, you know, a normal user :) Then from time to time, they have maybe 15-25 students doing some projects at their office, each bringing a laptop, and have to access one of the fileshares (And only that share) So I was kind of wondering if it was possible to do this, without having to buy a CAL pr. student that would access this one folder (If all the student...

Help On User Form
Hi All, Can any one help me in this .I have made a orderform with some combobox and tickboxes a simple form i want to collect the data at the end of the sheet .Like when i select certain item from drop down box is there away that data can be collected at the end of the sheet.I Many Thanks in Advance Mastee -- mastee ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mastee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23826 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=398070 Good morning Mastee You really ne...

Can't Delet Email Message
I have an email in my Outlook 2002 inbox (a forwarded task) that I cannot delete. When I try to delete it I get an error message saying "Outlook cannot do that action on this type of attachment." I experienced a similar problem in Outlook Express when my inbox was corrupted and fixed that problem by deleting my inbox. But when I try to do something similar in Outlook 2002 I just get an error message that says the .pst file is in use. Any suggestions? Try closing Outlook, moving the .pst to another location and then import everything back in filtering out the bad message if ...

Downloaded bank statement to wrong account
Using Money 2005, downloaded statement in OFX format from Bank not in Money/MSN network. Importing file goes to a credit card account. How does one redirect a downloaded statement to the correct account? Download of OFX file not a problem. Before this version Money 2005 downloaded OFC files, no problem. Upgraded from a standard version of Money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Barbara L Braden wrote: >Using Money 2005, downloaded statement in OFX format from Bank not in >Money/MSN network. Importing file goes to a credit card account. How >does one redirect a downloaded state...

IMAP Account
I have an IMAP e-mail account. How do I purge the deleted e-mails once I have deleted them. In Outlook Express they are purged immed. once you exit the folder. ...

Email attached to wrong account
If I've make a mistake and selected the wrong account/contact/etc when tracking an email how do I correct the error? Thanks, Jim ...

Account setup is temporarily unavailable
I've been getting the message "Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." for the past two days when trying to setup online accounts. Is this happening to anyone else? That usually means that something between your file and the MSn servers is "stuck" (read messed up).. Wish I had a cure for you. -- ------------------------------------------- Joe Guidera jguidera@msn.com.remove "TC" <beemer9@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:jiaqo01gb5tquuvs1jf3hk6a2op92cl6as@4ax.com... > I've been getting the message "Acco...