Moving data to new exhange folders

Hi, I just changed my outlook email accout to use a
Microsoft exchange server.  This created new folders
(inbox, calender, tasks, etc) in outlook that exist on the
server.  The problem is that all my data is in the old
folders.  How do I move the data (for instance all of my
calender entries) from the old folders to the new folders?

Dave

Go to old folder and change the view to by category.  Press ctrl + a to
select all items in folder.  Select Edit | Cut.  Go to destination folder.
Change view to by category.  Select Edit | Paste.

"Dave" <david.seltz@windriver.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I just changed my outlook email accout to use a
> Microsoft exchange server.  This created new folders
> (inbox, calender, tasks, etc) in outlook that exist on the
> server.  The problem is that all my data is in the old
> folders.  How do I move the data (for instance all of my
> calender entries) from the old folders to the new folders?
>
> Dave

0
neo5748 (288)

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Setting up a new e-mail account

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

find data and autopaste when found

IM Add New Batch
GP 10 on 2003 Terminal Server. How do you create a Payables Batch in the IM in preparation for importing to the Payables Transaction destination? Alternatively, how must GP be set up to ensure that the “Add New Batch” rule works correctly? With the Add New Batch rule set the IM crashes (see my post Integration Manager 10 Crashes). Additionally the characteristics of the Add New Batch rule do not match the required information which I understand to be Origin and Checkbook ID. I figured there might be some default settings for Origin and Checkbook ID in the setup somewhere but was not a...

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Calculating Subsets of Data
I have data for records that can span between 1 to 16 months.. I want to be able to calculate the average activity for the most recent six months in a query and be able to display that in a report. I can create the calculation in the query for the entire duration of months for each record but am stuck on how to have it choose only the most recent six months of data to do the calculation and understand that the six months may really only be between 1 to 6 months of data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My skill level is somewhere between meatball surgeon and ki...