Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Need some help.  How do I move the names and email
addresses from my Contacts list to my Outlook Address
Book.  When I click on the Outlook Address Book it is
empty, but when I click on the Contacts List all the
names are there.  I am using Outlook 2002.  Any help
would be appreciated,  Thanks   Bob
0
anonymous (74722)

Situation normal.
What is the problem?
The OAB should be empty. Entries reside in the Contacts Folder.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Bob R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Need some help.  How do I move the names and email
> addresses from my Contacts list to my Outlook Address
> Book.  When I click on the Outlook Address Book it is
> empty, but when I click on the Contacts List all the
> names are there.  I am using Outlook 2002.  Any help
> would be appreciated,  Thanks   Bob

0
russval (3097)
4/29/2004 1:41:59 AM
Bob R <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Need some help.  How do I move the names and email
> addresses from my Contacts list to my Outlook Address
> Book.  When I click on the Outlook Address Book it is
> empty, but when I click on the Contacts List all the
> names are there.  I am using Outlook 2002.  Any help
> would be appreciated,  Thanks   Bob

Your Contacts folder _is_ the Address Book.
--
Brian Tillman
0