Move OL 2007 and all files to another computer.One on XP one on Vi

Is there a detailed "How Do I file"  covering moving OL 2007 with BCM from
one computer (that has a damaged or correpted C: Drive ) to another or new
computer. I have have some very helpful advice from an earlier post a few
adys ago but if a How do does exist that would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance. Andy
0
Andy1200 (318)

To backup and restore your Outlook data see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm

For backing up and restoring BCM data see;
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP011134881033.aspx

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a detailed "How Do I file"  covering moving OL 2007 with BCM from
> one computer (that has a damaged or correpted C: Drive ) to another or new
> computer. I have have some very helpful advice from an earlier post a few
> adys ago but if a How do does exist that would be very helpful.
>
> Thanks in advance. Andy

0
Roady

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

move cell contents

MS Money 95 data files

Excel 2007

Grammar check not working

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

outputting values to a range from one formula
I wish to generate a table automatically by means of a single formula that applies an iteration on a starting given value with a given step, and the computed values are posted/entered automtically into cells from a given cell onwards, say below it, until the computed value reaches a certain given limt. This is somehow the inverse of INDIRECT or of OFFSET. These can pull values from a variable addresses of cells. What I need is to push values into a variable addresses of cells. Can anyone help me on that?? Thanks. :confused -- Shafe ---------------------------------------------------------...

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Trying to read XML file into dataset

opening .bak file

Exchange 2007 across account search

How do I save a Publisher Document as a JPEG file?
I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I desperately need to sent this email and it's not working!! Desperately seeking jpeg wrote: > I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a > Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to > save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that > option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I > desperately need to...

Accessing the same PST file from multiple WinXP Pro IDs
I am running a Windows NT 4.0 network with workstations with Windows XP Pro. One user has Outlook 2000 on his notebook. He has a profile to log on to the machine itself (i.e. not on the Windows NT domain) for when he's "on the road" and one for logging on to the NT network domain to use the printers and network facilities. On my personal notebook I have Office XP and I was able to configure Outlook's data files (Tools -> Options -> Mail Setup -> Data Files) so that I would access the same PST file under both profiles. I cannot figure out how/if this is poss...