Move Local Folders from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003

I received Office 2003 as a gift.

I added a new email account in Outlook 2003, so hopefully
my mail will stop going to Outlook Express and start
arriving at Outlook 2003.

Can I move my local folders from Outlook Express to
Outlook 2003. If so how.

Bob J
0
anonymous (74722)

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

move cell contents

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

sharing of folders

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away