Move and Follow message

How can you move a message form your inbox and
automatically follow it. Thta way your response is
automatically saved in the subject folder.
0
anonymous (74722)

duplicate message
Hi All, Our server had a problem after installed exchange SP2 and turn on the IMF Somebody received duplicate email 30 times but the sender only sent out once This problem happen to many receiver or all user. But as the same mail, this isn't happen to my email and outside email account. I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2003 and Small Business Server 2003 Please help me, thanks a lot. Ken What type of account is configured in Outlook program. Vijay "Ken" <goukilee@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:ucXOocrDHHA.1016@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > Ou...

Message Delay
I just switched to exchange 2k3 from an outsourced email system, basic pop3 accounts with website provider. My mail server is behind my firewall, and smtp traffic is forwarded to the server. I seem to be getting a long delay with some messages, but not all. For instance, today I sent a message at 9, it is now after three and it just got to the recipient. Can anyone tell me what to check first? Nate Dogg: If you can, have the recipient send you a copy of the Internet message header. It should show all the SMTP servers involved in the delivery along with timestamps of when each server...

Why does the most recent message disappear from my inbox sometime
Several times the most recent message has disappeared forever from my inbox after I've read it and closed it, either by clicking the corner X or by clicking the arrow for the next item. It is not to be found in Deleted Messages or any other folder on my computer. salspsyche <salspsyche@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Several times the most recent message has disappeared forever from my > inbox after I've read it and closed it, either by clicking the corner > X or by clicking the arrow for the next item. It is not to be found > in Deleted Messages or any oth...

message Encryption
hi, what are the apps are available to encrypt outboung exchange message? what kind encryption does exchange 2003 provide? Thanks. "=?Utf-8?B?YW5vbmk=?=" <anoni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:447834EB-1BBF-4A5E-9C21-5D80395A5622@microsoft.com: > what are the apps are available to encrypt outboung exchange message? > what kind encryption does exchange 2003 provide? Exchange can work with certificate services to encrypt messages. There are also several other options for message security. Here are some links for you: http://www.petri.co.il/configure_messa...

How to parse message automatically
I want to use a rule to parse the information in emails from a specific email address, convert the content into a MS Word template format, and then email the document as an attachment to an email address that will be one of the "fields" in the received email. Anyone who has had experience with anything like this? Thanks You may need to use VBA, but take a look at www.ornic.com - exlife might do what you need. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www...

Two message boxes
I have two message boxes that fire off when I am going to print a report to determine what will show up on the report as far as fields. The first message box is to hide the customer price on a quote, if you answer yes it sets a checkbox on the initial form to true. The next message box is to show or hide the changes made to the quote on the report. If I say vbyes to both of the message boxes the customer pricing will not be hidden as the checkbox is getting set back to false. I am not sure why it is toggling, but it works if I answer yes to the first and no to hte second. It may ...

Inconsistent outgoing messages to one domain
Greetings. Since we've installed SP2 on Microsoft Exchange 2003, we are having problems emailing a particular domain. If I use the Message Tracking Tool to monitor the email status we get two results. The first is, the last line has "This message transferred to <server name> through SMTP (1031). The other result is, "This message transferred to through SMTP (The server name is missing). If the message has the server name in it, the message is being sent and recieved, but if the line doesn't have the server name the message may or may not be delivered. Also, if we...

message replication
Hi ..I have Outlook 2002 installed with an Exchange Server 2000 backend...when I hit the manual send/recieve the messages in the folder replicate and/or change the read to unread. Have scanned for virus etc. Any ideas??? \ Thank you ...

Drag and drop a message.
I am trying to drag and drop a message from Outlook to a Winform. When I drop the message on the form I attempt to get the contents of the message using the following. MemoryStream ms = (MemoryStream) e.Data.GetData("FileContents",true); However this does not allow me to obtain a pointer to the data. The MemoryStream is null when I execute this statement. My question is; how do I get at the contents of an outlook mail message during a drag drop operation. Darel ...

Outlook error message #17
Each time I try to send an email on Outlook, I get the error message, "An eror occured wile aattempting to open the Windows Address Book". What does the address book have to do with it? how can I correct this? and what does that message actually mean??? Pls reply by email to: pittman.e@sbcglobal.net thanks! pittman.e@sbcglobal.net <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Pls reply by email to: pittman.e@xxxxxxxxx.net ("xxxxxxxxx" = "sbcglobal") Never a good idea to publish your Email address in plain text in a newsgroup. I hope you're p...

Excel 2002 error message
We are receiving an error message as follows: file.xls cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server the document is stored on may not be responding. The file is on a floppy and was opened as recently as yesterday. Does any one have any idea how to access the data on the diskette? Hi NEVER try to open a file directly from a floppy. This is the main reason for corrupted files. Alsways copy them first to a harddisk -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "sandicoke" <srupert@peoplepc.com> schrieb im...

How to catch a WM_COPY message in a CRichEditCtrl based object
I have a CRichEditCtrl based class, and I want to catch the WM_COPY message. I used the ON_MESSAGE(WM_COPY, OnCopy) macro in the MESSAGE_MAP, and then defined a LRESULT OnCopy(WPARAM, LPARAM); function. However I am not getting a breakpoint in that routine. Do I need to be using Reflection? Any ideas on how I can catch that message so I can do special processing? Thanks! Under what conditions are you not catching WM_COPY? Ctrl+C? It probably doesn't send a WM_COPY message (Microsoft is not very good about doing things the right way, just doing things the clever way) joe On 3 Ja...

sending message in MFC multi-threading
I use class CSMTPConnection and CMimeMessage to send email in a multithreading project. when I only spawn one dialog window and send email, there is no problem at all, but whenever I spawn one more dialog window(concurrently), an exception occured. I traced it a little bit. The exception is about a pointer to interface IMultiLanguage while CMimeMessage instance initializing. Codes is as following class CMyDialog :public CDialog { CMyLog * m_log; void fcn(); ...... }; class CMyLog { .... void SendEmail( ....); .... }; void CMyLog::SendEmail(...) { CSMTPConnection EmailConn...

Lost original message when using outlook web access
I often use web access when travelling to get my work emails. When forwrdign and replying to emails, I always have the orginal email in tact and as part of the reply. However, when accessing from home on the internet, I lose the orginal email so that when I reply or forward there's nothing there. I also can't paste or copy into or from the message body. Is this problem easily fixed. Jim Assuming Outlook 2000 - though something like this will probably work for every version ... it just might not be in the same menu location. Go to Tools - Options - Preferences - Email option...

Hotmail will not receive/display messages sent from GMX or Yahoo
Messages sent from a GMX or Yahoo account using Windows Live Mail will not be received/displayed in Hotmail's inbox. However, if they are sent using Outlook Express, they are successfully received and displayed. Also, a message sent from G-Mail using Windows Live Mail (or Outlook Express) will work fine. Very unusual! When you say "Hotmail inbox" do you mean the one on the web or the one in your Windows Live Mail? Are the missing messages not visible in either location? Hotmail has very stringent (some would say 'draconian') spam filtering. It is not ...

Move Exchange server
Can someone point me to a KB article that covers the steps that need to be taken to move an exchange server to a different OU. I understand that the System Attendant service must be restarted. Unless I have microsoft documentation stating that it's O.K. to move the OU, I won't be able to do it. Thank you! On Tue, 17 May 2005 05:58:07 -0700, "Exchange help" <Exchangehelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can someone point me to a KB article that covers the steps that need to be >taken to move an exchange server to a different OU. I understand that the &...

Move Items from MB to PF in OWA
Hi When I try to move an item from my privat mailbox to a public folder in owa (exchange 2003), I receive the following error: Moving or copying items between Exchange servers is not supported. In the KB article 260569, my problem is described, but no solution to fix it! Can somebody helps my with this? Thanks & regards, Phil On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 02:00:25 -0700, "Phil H." <PhilH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi >When I try to move an item from my privat mailbox to a public folder in owa >(exchange 2003), I receive the following error: > >Moving or...

Outlook Error Message #2
I keep getting "Outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows" Can anyone please tell me why this is happening? ...

Excel 2007
I can't select a label and move it with a radar chart and excel 2007. Whenever I click a category label, all the labels are selected as well as the chart, so it's not possible to move one individually. ...

Very LARGE Message Stuck In Outbox
I foolishly tried to send an email with numerous mp3 attachments, 97 MB. The email has been in my Outbox for a week now. I got a message from the recips ISP that it was too big for his mailbox. I tried to delete it from my Outbox, but nothing happens. I try to open it and get a message that Outlook has already begun to send it. But, the next day it's still there. I've tried moving it to other folders, but get the same message. Now, it's blocking me from sending regular email. How can I bruteforce delete this message? -- Paul Nations Little Rock, AR Place Outlook of...

The data has been changed message
Hi, I'm getting a following message, always on the same page of tab control: The data has been changed. Another user edited this record and saved the changes before you attempted to save your changes. Re-edit the record. I know that there isn't any other user working on database. What could be a problem? Thanx alekmil You are the other user. You have 2 different forms editing the same record. Access has no way of knowing that. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access "alekm" <alekm...

Repetitive Large Outbound E-mail Messages
With e-mail messages inc. attachments of >700KB, the messages stay in the outbox despite being sent multiple times. Error message (0x8004210B) indicates "operation timed out waiting for response from sending (SMTP) server. McAfee Anti-virus in use with the outbound WormStopper disabled. Have waited on hold nearly an hour and can't talk to customer service rep. Can anyone help? Could you try it again with the virusscanner (integration) disabled? Just to determine whether McAfee or Outlook is your issue. Don't forget to enable your virusscanner again! -- Roady [MVP] ww...

messaging interface returned unknown error
I receive this error every time I try to delete and email. I have no problem sending or receiving email. It refuses to let me delete any messages. What version of Outlook and what troubleshooting have you already tried? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: meoute@kendallagency.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I receive this error every time I try to delete and email. | I have no problem sending or receiving email. It refuses | to let me delete any me...

How do I send same message to many business not showing the names
I need to send a form to over 50 businesses. How can I do it all at once without revealing who received them. When they send it back, I need to be sure that it does not go to any other receipient. Use Word's mail merge feature to send individual messages. That will = also let you personalize them.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "...

My tool bar always shows sending messages.
My tool bar always shows the message (sending one message) and the icon of the tranfering of mail, even though the mail has been recieved by the other party. Try going into your outbox folder, and at the very bottom of the outbox it should show preparing to send/recieve right click on that and hit cancel send/recieve. If this doesn't work also try closing out of your inbox and reopening it. Hope this helps. "bobbygrz" wrote: > My tool bar always shows the message (sending one message) and the icon of > the tranfering of mail, even though the mail has...