Month Display

Hello

In Calendar/Month Display Sat and Sun is "half size". Is it possible to
display all the days of the week the same size?

Regards, Ron

0
ronwood50 (3)

View, Current View, Customize Current View.

Other Settings. Uncheck the box marked "compress weekend days"

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza
http://www.cardozasolutions.com

"Ron Wood" <ronwood50@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> In Calendar/Month Display Sat and Sun is "half size". Is it possible to
> display all the days of the week the same size?
>
> Regards, Ron

0
patriciac (522)
4/8/2005 6:53:59 PM
"Patricia Cardoza [Outlook MVP]" <patriciac@mvps.org> wrote in message
> View, Current View, Customize Current View.
>
> Other Settings. Uncheck the box marked "compress weekend days"
>
> --
> Patricia Cardoza
> Outlook MVP
> Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
> Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference
> Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003
>
> http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza
> http://www.cardozasolutions.com
>
> "Ron Wood" <ronwood50@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hello
>>
>> In Calendar/Month Display Sat and Sun is "half size". Is it possible to
>> display all the days of the week the same size?
>>
>> Regards, Ron

Perfect, thanks very much.

Regards, Ron

0
ronwood50 (3)

get the latest day of the previous month
hello, i have a date variable, and i would like with VBA to get the latest day from the previous month many thanks Function LastPrevDate(Dt As Date) As Date LastPrevDate = DateSerial(Year(Dt), Month(Dt), 0) End Function Sub test() MsgBox LastPrevDate(Now) End Sub HTH. Best wishes Harald "Laurent M" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:06a701c503b0$3a4b7bc0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > hello, > > i have a date variable, and i would like with VBA to get > the latest day from the previous month > > many thanks In case you specified VBA be...

Can I put a windows folder into outlook2003 display?
I need to know how to put a windows folder on the left hand display that directs to a windows directory to keep my outlook from getting full. Create new user folders and put emails in there instead of the default = folders Right click on Personal Folders on the left side in OL and select New = Folder. Give it a name=20 --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Hanson23" <Hanson23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:8113C273-5B6A-432A-9305-D0A4672EF783@microsoft.c...

Displaying add'l value in Combo box
I have a combo box that uses a table as its row source. When the combo box displays, I would like it to display an add'l value not in the table, e.g. "<All>" I find the easiest way is to provide a listfill function. Here's mine: Public Function AddAllToList(c As Control, id As Variant, row As Variant, col As Variant, code As Variant) As Variant ' ListFill function - use as RowSourceType for listbox ' Set listbox.rowsource to correct sql ' Set listbox.tag to (eg) 2;<<All>> to override defaults: ' 1;( All ) Static rs As Recordset...

Difference in years and months between 2 dates
Hi, Does anyone know how I can get the number of years and months between 2 dates? (Using Office 2000) Thanx Subtract one from the other "Els" <Els@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E54C0D76-1313-40EF-922C-FCB0780AD992@microsoft.com... : Hi, : : Does anyone know how I can get the number of years and months between 2 : dates? (Using Office 2000) : : Thanx Hi see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Does anyone know how I can get the number of years and months between 2 >dates? (Using Office 200...

My Outlook 2003 Will Not Display "Signature" on Insert Menu
For reasons that escape me entirely, my installation of Outlook 2003 on this one computer (on a network of 5) does not display "Signature" as an option on the Insert menu. Instead, it displays Insert Symbol (with S underlined.) If there's a way to change that menu structure through Customize, I don't find that either. It will apparently allow me to rearrange the sequence that options appear on the Insert menu, but will not allow me to delete or add any options. How can I get the Insert menu to display Signature as an option instead of Symbol? I shall greatly appreciate yo...

Display only folders with CFileDialog
Here is some standard code to display and return the name of a selected file. Could someone please tell me what I must change to display (and return) only folder names? Thanks. TCHAR szFilters[] = _T("Text files (*.txt)|*.txt|All files (*.*)|*.*||"); CFileDialog dlg(TRUE, _T("txt"), _T("*.txt"), OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST | OFN_HIDEREADONLY, szFilters); if (dlg.DoModal() == IDOK) { CString fileName = dlg.GetPathName(); // TODO: Whatever } Why not use SHBrowseForFolder instead? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ray Mitchell" &l...

Displaying from: in new email messages
I am running Outlook 2000 on my laptop, with new emails creating using Microsoft Word. I have a default address that I often send email from, but sometimes I specifically want to change the sent from address and use a different account. That I know how to do, by changing it in the message under options, but I often forget to do that. Is there a way of displaying the account I am sending the message from while creating the email? Or, can the default account to be used be specified for each contact, rather that globally for all contacts? ...

How do I add the next month to a calendar w/o loosing cust format
Created a calendar page for the office with custom logo and address info. The calendar wizard changes everything back to the default when changing the date range. Help file says to add dates to retain custom elements but not 'How' to add dates. What's the best way to create a custom calendar and retain the formatting? The address lines and the logo are determined by your personal information. Look under Edit, the personal information is the very last item in the menu. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

Win Media player10 the Skin does not display File, option,
Hello SOD, The Media player does not display the "file, option and other menu" instead it gives a skin which is not comfortable. To be honest I believe there is some registry issue which will unlock my default skin. thanks & Regards, Mayank Pressing Ctrl+1 should put WMP back into Full Mode, which will always show the default skin. You might have to press Ctrl+M too, to see the actual menus. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Mayank wrote: > Hello SOD, > > The Media player does not display the "file, option and othe...

Dynamics AX data displayed in CRM iframes
Apologies if I'm not framing this question correctly (and for the pun), but I've just seen a demo of Dynamics CRM where customised forms were displaying data from a legacy system database using iframes. I'm wondering if we can show the enterprise portal forms that list (for instance) all of the sales orders for a customer in the same way, and if so how easy is it to develop and deploy those customised views in Dynamics CRM? Thanks Tim Schofield On Feb 20, 3:36=A0am, Tim Schofield <TimSchofi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Apologies if I'm not framing this ...

Displaying stored jpgs as pictures in a report
hello, MS ACCESS 2003 on XP PRO I've never stored jpgs in a table before, but now I apparently need to. I figured out (i think) how to store a jpg in a table using OLE OBJECT data type. But when I try to make a report of that ttable, the picture displays as a box with the file name displayed as text. How can I get the image to display on the report? Thank you, -- BlueWolverine MSE - Mech. Eng. Go BLUE! Try using an UNbound object frame and inserting the jpg in it. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "BlueWolverine" wrote: > hel...

Regional Options from control panel not displayed in Format Cells
Please can somone help me. I have searched on this topic but Alas I can not find an answer. So here is my question. When you set your number formats under control panel -> Regional options they are the ones EXCEL should use for formatting. My example is I want Parenthesis around my negative numbers ( ) . I do not want a - sign infront of number or it to be RED. So I have set my negative number symbol to () under the regional options. But if you start Excel and put in a negative number then goto Format cells -> numbers the option STILL show only a - or RED. I.E. it does not give...

Excel Rep Builder Not Displaying in SharePoint 2010 Excel Services
I am having difficulty viewing an Excel Report Builder report in Excel Services on SharePoint 2010. The error states that Excel Services does not support “Query Tables (also known as “External Data Ranges”). I know that SP 2010 can access external data sources (there is even a place to install the ODC file, separately)… so I don’t know why a simple Exel Reports Builder won’t work. Any suggestions? ...

XXX Account Number Display in Account List
Is there a way to "un-hide" the xxx masks in the Account Number field in the Account List Display? No. But R-click Details reveals that and more. It's pseudo-security at best. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=169. "Raybo" <raybo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OoepFmi5EHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to "un-hide" the xxx masks in the Account Number field in > the Account List Display? > Thanks, I saw that post earlier, but thought there might be some type of setting in an update that allows the account to be ...

HELP! sum value to be displayed in sheet 2 when data is in sheet 1
How do I do this? any ideas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =SUM(Sheet1!A1:A100) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Muppet >" <<Muppet.18bcuz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Muppet.18bcuz@excelforum-nospam.com... > How do I do this? any ideas? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > =SUM(Sheet1!$A:$A) as an example for sum of Column A in Sheet1 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How can I display multiple series in a pie chart?
Here's an example data / chart spreadsheet: http://temp.ancientpc.net/po/piechart.xls Ideally what I want to do is force the pie chart to use the most recent / lowest data series through some way of calculating the lowest non-empty cell location, but I don't know if that's possible. If not, I just want to be able to choose which data series to plot. Even though at the moment there's 8 series available under Chart -> Source Data, it will only plot series 1 in the pie chart. Hi, A pie chart will normally only display a single data series. It can be manipulated to disp...

RSS Feed List only displays three feeds
I'm using Outlook 2007 for a month now and imported a list of RSS/ATOM feeds. I'm still using my old feed reader in parallel and noticed that since about a week most of the feeds were not updated in Outlook. I opened the send/receive settings to see what's included when doing a send/receive and found that only three feeds were displayed. They worked but all of the other did not. I then created a new group named "RSS feeds" and included the three listed feeds. After several send/receive on this group, I finally received messages from other blogs as well. The settin...

Have cell display the right-most non-blank cell?
Sorry about the turgid Subject line :-) What I mean is: How do I have a cell display the contents of the last non-blank cell within a range (just one row). And what I mean by 'last' is the one furthest to the right. For example, let's say the range is A1:M1 What can I have in cell N1 that will copy the contents of the last non-blank cell in the range, reading left to right. So if cells A1 to J1 contained data, but K1:M1 were blank, J1 would be the last non-blank cell (left to right).Alternatively, if this cell was cleared, I1 would qualify as the last non-blank cell, so ...

Can I display blank dimensions in a pivot table?
By default it seems as though Excel pivot tables supress the display of a dimension member, if the measures are blank across the row (or column) of that dimension. Is there any way to display all rows of a dimension even if all measures for that row are blank? WI AZ CO Jan 100 250 325 Feb 50 March 123 47 May 223 145 I would like to see a row for April even though it has no data. Thanks, If you double click on the grey header button, there's an option for Name, subtotals and at the bottom: "Show Items with No Data&...

Outlook 2000
Anyway to get Outlook 2000 to display HTML e-mails that others send to me? ...

Month Formula
Please advise me on how to write a formula that will start with January 2003, when I copy it to the next row it will increase the month to February and so on. When I get to December 2003, the following month will be January 2004. Thank You Hi msw! A1: 1-Jan-2003 A2: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,DAY(A1)) Copy Down Select the range of cells Format > Cells >Custom format Type in the text box mmmm yyyy OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. ...

monthly calendar #3
Diane - I rebooted my computer and you were absolutely right! The calendar is back to normal - thank you so much! I have been working on this for days! Thanks again. ...

months between 2 dates!!!
A few weeks ago I posted a thread asking for a formula to count number of months between 2 dates with partial months counted as whole months. Here is what my spreadsheet looked like: START END TOTAL DATE DATE MONTHS 1/1/2005 4/29/2005 4 The formula I used is as follows: =IF(I51="","",MONTH(I51)-MONTH(H51)+1) Now in actually using the sheet I found that this formula is basically useless when the difference between the 2 dates exceeds a year for example: START END TOTAL DATE DATE MONTHS 1/1/2005 4/29/2006 4 Does anyone know wh...

Displaying in a cell the formula from another cell
Hi, is it possible to show (in text) the formula from the cell next to it? For example, in cell A1 I have the formula ='D:My Documents\[test.xls]Sheet1'!D18 which gives as result "18". Can I display in cell A2 the text "D:My Documents\[test.xls]Sheet1'!D18" somehow? Arjan Arjan How about a user defined function? Enter this and take the cell you wish to return the formula string from as the single parameter Function ShowFormula(rngInput As Range) As Variant Application.Volatile True ShowFormula = rngInput.Formula End Function -- HTH Nick Hodge Microso...

Printing Previous & Next Month's Calendar on Current Month
This issue is for Outlook 2000. When I print my monthly calendar on 8 1/2 x 11 paper, mini calendars print at the top, right for the current month and the next month. A mini calendar of the current month is useless! How can I include the previous month and the next month mini calendars on the current month? Thanks. Sue Mosher's "Slipstick" site has a great calendar printer that is a Word template that prints the calendar thumbnails the way that you would like... http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gallery/index.htm#myolcal "My Outlook Calendar: Customizable Word templ...