Month display in Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar

When using Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar in Month view, Saturday and
Sunday are combined as one square (yes, they do have the date numbers and a
line between them). This may be convenient for people using Outlook only for
business purposes, but if someone were to have a job that involved weekends,
or was not using Outlook for business purposes at all (which is my case),
this could be extremely annoying. I would like to know if there is a way to
display the Month view as the standard Sunday on the left and Saturday on
the right, with Monday through Friday in between. I want all days of the
week to be treated equally (Outlook has a view called Work Week, so why is
the weekend being ignored here?). If there is a way to do this, I would like
to know. Otherwise, I would like to see it in the next version (OK, I admit
I haven't tried Office 2008 yet, but something tells me this isn't one of
the differences). Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

0
njsokalski (32)

Right click in an empty area of the Outlook calendar, select Other =
Settings, and uncheck the box to "Compress Weekend Days" - been there =
since Outlook 97.

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, Nathan Sokalski asked:

| When using Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar in Month view, Saturday
| and Sunday are combined as one square (yes, they do have the date
| numbers and a line between them). This may be convenient for people
| using Outlook only for business purposes, but if someone were to have
| a job that involved weekends, or was not using Outlook for business
| purposes at all (which is my case), this could be extremely annoying.
| I would like to know if there is a way to display the Month view as
| the standard Sunday on the left and Saturday on the right, with
| Monday through Friday in between. I want all days of the week to be
| treated equally (Outlook has a view called Work Week, so why is the
| weekend being ignored here?). If there is a way to do this, I would
| like to know. Otherwise, I would like to see it in the next version
| (OK, I admit I haven't tried Office 2008 yet, but something tells me
| this isn't one of the differences). Thanks.
0
MillyS (3228)

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?