Missing "start application" rule

I have Outlook 2000. When I try to create a new rule, I don't have the
"start application" rule option in the list of actions. How do I get it
there? Thanks.

--
Robert J. Grimes
Architect of Computer Systems

0
Robert

I found it buried in the rules wizard, but now how do I pass a argument?

"Robert J. Grimes" <Robert.Grimes@85021.com> wrote in message
> I have Outlook 2000. When I try to create a new rule, I don't have the
> "start application" rule option in the list of actions. How do I get it
> there? Thanks.
>
> --
> Robert J. Grimes
> Architect of Computer Systems

0
Robert

Start Application rule with arguments?
I would like to start an application in a rule but I need to pass either the mail's subject or body as the argument to the application. Is there any way to do that without using a third-party component? ...

How to use "Start Application" in Outlook 2003 Rules Wizard?
Outlook 2000 Rules Wizard allows you to start an application upon receipt of an E-mail. The Wizard feature is called "Start Application". How can I do this in Outlook 2003? Can I inport a Outlook 2000 rule containing "Start Application" into Outlook 2000 and will it work? MountainMan <MountainMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook 2000 Rules Wizard allows you to start an application upon > receipt of an E-mail. The Wizard feature is called "Start > Application". How can I do this in Outlook 2003? Using the "Start applicati...

Missing "start application" rule
I have Outlook 2000. When I try to create a new rule, I don't have the "start application" rule option in the list of actions. How do I get it there? Thanks. -- Robert J. Grimes Architect of Computer Systems I found it buried in the rules wizard, but now how do I pass a argument? "Robert J. Grimes" <Robert.Grimes@85021.com> wrote in message news:uy27Om32DHA.2224@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have Outlook 2000. When I try to create a new rule, I don't have the > "start application" rule option in the list of actions. How do I get it > the...

auto restart application
i use CRegKey in InitInstance() to write a string in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersio n\Run I start run the application. then i power off my pc when the application keeps running. after the window restart i found out that the key in "run" i wrote is disappear. thats the application cannot be auto run how can i solve it? thx Did you verify if the registry key writing was successful. ? -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Gene" <gene_kwok@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:009e01c38d4c$dfe16f30$a...

How can i start application before User Logon
I having a project which need to create a kids used application which run prior before user log in. Is there anywhere to do it? And is it possible to disable the combination keys of alt+ctrl+del in vista? -- bing88 Sounds like malware to me. "bing88" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:93546aad9d33dca0b81adf53127f22ee@nntp-gateway.com... > > I having a project which need to create a kids used application which > run prior before user log in. Is there anywhere to do it? And is it > possible to disable the combination keys of alt+...