Missing Contacts #2

After haveing to reinstall Outlook I was able to recover
the old data. However now after adding a new contact I am
not able to see it when I press 'TO' in a new email. I
assume that it it just a file location problem, but which
ones and how can I repiar this. Thanks.
0
bruce52 (1)

how to share contacts?
hi to all, how to share contacts between users in exchange 2003? thanks in advance Create a public folder that holds contact items. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "art" <art@antcom.co.il> wrote in message news:BE5F6EBD-5E54-4775-9305-9A9F1A067055@microsoft.com... > hi to all, > how to share contacts between users in exchange 2003? > thanks in advance > art wrote: > hi to all, > how to share contacts between users in exchange 2003? > thanks in advance As Neil's reply says, it&...

Batch Sattlement Problem #2
Today was my first day with Mercury Payment. and end of day When I try to sattle the batch and I am keep getting error CONNETION ERROR. I am trying to sattle same way I was doing with city bank. Is mercury setting different way ? Is any body here to help me to sattle the batch. I am getting connection error. Please Help This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02D9_01C6F83C.869E10F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Gas, Any firewalls running? If so, turn them off temporarily to see if it = the...

LNK2019 error #2
Hi, I've got a really nasty linker error which actually shouldn't appear. The code itself compiles fine. It's just a simple console application with MFC for CStrings and other stuff. Here is the full message: ClassifierAcc error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class ATL::CStringT<char,class StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,class ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > > __cdecl GetNextKeyWord(char *,unsigned __int64,unsigned __int64 &)" (?GetNextKeyWord@@YA?AV?$CStringT@DV?$StrTraitMFC_DLL@DV?$ChTraitsCRT@D@ATL@@@@@ATL@@PAD_KAA_K@Z) referenced in function "st...

Q: When 0 <> 0 ? #2
A: When you add it in excel! Example: Place the following values in a column and sum them. -116.33 98.53 17.80 0 ============= Excel returns: 0.0000000000000035527136788005 Correct Answer: 0 If you remove 0 from the list ( or put it in a different place in the list, the proper result, 0 is returned. I assume this has to do with the known floating point issues, but I've never seen an example where 0<>0, so I thought I'd share. I have a workaround, but would love to see comments... See http://tinyurl.com/7dp22 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing ...

Opening attachments in Outlook #2
Outlook 2002 Windows XP When I ago to send an email, add an attachment and try to open that attachment to check it's okay, I get the following error message: this object was created in outlook this application is not available to open this object Any ideas? Thanks ...

2 sided document one side upside down!
I'm creating a 2 sided document on 11x17 paper. The problem is no matter what i try, one side of the paper is flipped, so when you fold it, then open it, you have to turn it around. Can anyone help?? In the printer settings change from tablet to booklet. -- Don Vancouver, USA "bain_monica" <bain_monica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BC3578A-A4A3-494F-B778-646DBAAAD1EF@microsoft.com... > I'm creating a 2 sided document on 11x17 paper. The problem is no matter > what i try, one side of the paper is flipped, so when you fold it, then ...

Excel Document of 2.5mb takes up to 20min to open up
Finally I have found the cure, basically it was caused by a corrupted EMF file which used up to 100% of a CPU and the Spooler is in a never ending loop. Fix: 1) Do a search for *.emf files (they will be found in the Temp directory) 2) If there are any then this is probably the cause - delete them all 3) Boot to an alternate install of NT and delete the *.shd and *.spl file from the Spool folder. 4) If you have a multi-processor, you can pause the printer and delete the files. After deleting all the *.emf files, which took me almost 15min (20000 files) I tested the Excel doc and it opened up...

Upgrade to POS 2.0, or downgrade to XP? Cheaper option?
I have been using POS 1.0 for several months now, and purchased a second computer to use as a backup. What I wanted was a turnkey backup station which could be turned on in an instant if my primary POS crashed - thus I needed a second license for POS. So I bought one assuming that it would work with my new machine, but it turns out that MSDE is required for POS 1.0, and SQL2005 is the only server Vista supports (my new machine came with Vista Basic, so I bought an upgrade to Business). So from what I understand, I have two options. Either: 1) Upgrade my POS software to POS 2.0 twice...

synchronising Outlook 2007 contacts with backed up version
Hi all, I use Win XP Pro with a Nokia 'smartphone'. In early December, Nokia invited me to download and install a new synchronisation package that truncated some of the entries in my Outlook 2007 including the longer Notes fields in my Contacts; I don't know what else I lost, but some 200 entries were affected. I had mirrored my HDD prior to this, and would like to use this archive to recover the lost data. When the Outlook field on my computer incorporates newer information than the mirrored version, I would like this incorporated. As Nokia has not replied...

Hyperlinking problem #2
Hi there I have an excel spreadsheet that has more than 500 different hyperlinks to link 500 different emails stored in a folder. Now as soon as the number of emails exceed 100, I create a new folder and move the already-linked emails into the folder thus losing all the linkings. Is there a way to avoid losing the linkings... isn't there a way to link a document so that the link is not lost even if the linked document is moved? Thanks Raj ...

sharing Task/Contacts folder in Outlook 2003
The Outlook 2000 invitation to share a task or contacts folder, does not appear with the accept and decline options in Outlook 2003, as it does on other Outlook 2000 clients. Is there someway to make this work in Outlook 2003?? Thanks, -SG Net Folders, buggy application that it was, was discontinued in Outlook 2002 and later versions. See if any of the solutions offered here help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent t...

Updating User's Contacts centrally
Our mother company is changing their email address...so to make it easier to the end users we are looking for a way to centrally update the email addresses to have the new domain suffix... eg Current address - forename.surname@bigcompany.co.uk Newer address - forename.surname@newbigcompanyname.com Of course we could just send an email out...but ideally we want to do it centrally. These contacts are held in individual mailboxes. We do have an account that has Full Mailbox Access to ALL mailboxes. Please please please be easy.... ct Try this link to export / import the data. Use Exc...

Column
Hi, I have spent hours trying to work out how I can create a chart with 2x Y axes that are column - column - that don't overlap but are represented by to bars next to each other - NOT OVERLAPPING. I feel that I have tried everything - I have tried fiddling with the overlap ect... but I can't seem to get two seperate bars. I would love any hints and even to know if is possible or not. I thankyou in advance for you response. Hayley -- Hayley44 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hayley44's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?actio...

AutoFilter #2
When using AutoFilter, is it possible to have the text value of the filter selected inserted into a cell? I am using Excel to evaluate survey results. I have a worksheet set up so that filters can be applied to different columns to look at the data in a variety of ways. The results of those filters are used to calculate percentages, such as percent favorable responses from respondents fitting a certain criteria. Those results are displayed on a separate worksheet that updates as different filters are applied. However, I don't know how to get that worksheet to display the fil...

NNTP #2
Hi All, I posted this query few days ago but still do not get response... :-( has anyone been using Exchange 2003 connecting to this newsgroup? I found exchange 2003 does not work with NNTP pull but exchange 2000 works well without any problem. thanks ...

publisher format menu missing
I'm working on a friends computer that has publisher 2002, and she uses the format menu all the time and she started publisher up today and the menu was gone, she has the toolbar, and I added the menu options she needs but she would like the menu back. Please help! View|Toolbars|Formatting -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "John" <bachelor_bill@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:b02d01c436ce$979da370$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm working on a friends computer that has publisher > 2002, and she uses the format menu all the time and she > started pu...

Missing menu items
I'm using Outlook 2003, and somehow, menu items are missing. For example, the Tools menu is missing Send/Receive Rules and Alerts and the Actions menu is missing New Mail Message New Mail Message using... Forward It's the same with other menus, as well. I've tried creating a new profile, removing and reinstalling Outlook, then removing and reinstalling MS Office 2003 completely. The options continue to be missing, and are not available using the Customize option, either... Anyone have a clue? Thanks. - Tim Do you have any mail accounts in your prof...

id display's funny on form built on qry built on 2 tables ?? (usnint the form Wizard)
i create a query (qryAB) built on 2 tables... tblA and tblB (tblB is a 'child" of tblA) >From tblA the query has 1 fielsds... idA >From tblB the query has 2 fields... idA, idB Now I use the form Wizard to build a Form on qryAB and elect to show all the fields in qryAB on the form The Wizzard ask me "How do you want to view your data?" I click on tblB and the only option is "single form" so I take this option. Now my form doesn't display idA correctly... the 3 fields show like this... tblA_idA -- (note the underbar should show tblA.idA) idB tblB_idA...

Send E-Mails to 2 SMTP Server
Hi, we have two companies sharing one SBS 2003 Server. Lets say one has the domain company1.com and the other one has company2.com The problem is, that company1.com and company2.com are hosted by two different hosting companies. We use PopCon to recive the E-Mails from all the pop3 accounts at company1.com and company2.com and forward them to our exchange server. Now we need to setup exchange in a way that some user use addresses at company1.com and some at company2.com for outging mail. I've read how to add the domains to the recipient policy, and how I can set the default smtp...

Primary Contacts 03-23-06
Can someone tell me about how references to the Primary Contact is stored in the database? Because the Primary Contact lookup field let's you lookup any contact, I have users who have assigned people, who work for other accounts, as Primary Contacts for the account they were viewing. I need to find all the Primary Contacts, the account they are assigned to as a primary, and then lookup the primary contact's parent account. Thanks for the help James using version 1.2 ...

Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression '6 Wescott Rd#
....State:37000,Native:-3100,Origin:[Microsoft][ODBC Excel Driver] How can I correct this so I can continue to (try to) merge into Avery for a postcard mailer? ...

RMS 2.0
On the PartnerSource home page, on the left-hand side menu, under Resources>Industry Solutions>By MBS Product, there's a thread for Retail Management System 2.0 partners. Now my question is, has there been a secret RMS release that I'm unaware of? Seriously, how do you explain this? And in case my eyes are playing tricks on me again, anybody knows when the next RMS release is due and what the advertised changes are? Thanks, Hi Tom :-) I was chequing on what you were saying... and I would be all that alarmed. ;-) There is an information session for partners in a few days....

Drop down box with country list #2
Thanks Bob, however what I want is a dropdown which we can find in the web site applications (e.g. airways ticketing) where we can use choose a country using the drop down with a complete list of world's countries. In Data Validation method, I have to re-type all the possible country's names. John. Bob Phillips Wrote: > Enter the countries in a range (say column M) and then add a Data > Validation > (DataValidation) and select the List option with a formula of say > =M1:M100 > or however many countries > > -- > HTH > > Bob Phillips > > "jo...

One to many relationship with Invoice Product as parent #2
I need to create a one to many relationship in CRM 4.0 with the Invoice Product entity (invoicedetail) as the parent and a custom entity as the child. I see that the functionality to create this particular type of relationship has been disabled in the regular entity customization tools. Does anyone know of a supported (preferred of course) or unsupported way to create this relationship and display it in the usual manner on the Invoice Product and custom entity forms? Is there a reason that I should know about why CRM does not allow this type of relationship to be created? ...

email links #2
hi, i have recently installed office 2003 pro and i have switched from outlook express 6 to outlook (the one that comes with office 2003 pro). since i have started using outlook everytime i click an email link on a webpage or in an email message i get about 40 or so "new message" windows open up. can anyone help? thanks, cya john ...