Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it. #2

"Hi, my name is theeb basheer.

Since months, I have tried everything, nothing worked
out. The Internet is so competitive, I was only a number.
Now I�m so excited seeing paychecks from my online
business coming in.
Everything changed when I read Stephan Ducharme�s
course "How to get 1 Million visitors on your website
without paying a dime in advertising." If you are
tired of working an entire month for 10 or 100 bucks,
Click here. Stephan is different.
He is a real player, doing it himself � He is getting
more than 20,000 visitors raging on his site each day
to learn his techniques. He has just created the new rules
to online marketing, that�s why everybody is now
calling him the "Free Ad Guru".

His success his so huge, he paid cash for a Porsche 911
Carrera convertible in 28 days. I personally recommend
that you see what he has to say...Today!

Click here : http://www.geocities.com/theeb13

0
pkbjatgt (3)

Exchange 2003 Reporting #2
Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to pull / run some sort of report in Exchange 2003 that can tell me if someone is a delegate of someone else's inbox, etc? I really need to clean this up. Thank You. Any help is greatly appreciated! http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2004/09/listing_which_e.html Right there should be what you are looking for. "CraigR" wrote: > Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to pull / run some sort of report in > Exchange 2003 that can tell me if someone is a delegate of someone else's > inbox, etc? > > I reall...

Compile Error in hidden module: Autoexec #2
I need help when ever I opepen or close any office product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown above.... How do I fix it please help ag Take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 HTH Anders Silven "Ash" <ashrafg@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet news:1574f01c446a0$4b5db2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need help when ever I opepen or close any office > product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown > above.... How do I fix it please help > > ag ...

Excel opens 2 copies of the file...
Hi, i did a search with no results, although im sure its been aske before... when i open a file (one we use every month) it all of a sudden decide to start opening 2 copies of it. I couldnt find a setting where i tells it to do this... im sure its a easy fix. Anyone know? Thanks in advance Chri -- johnnyra ----------------------------------------------------------------------- johnnyrad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=573 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27288 Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.htm...

Rules - Outlook 2000
If anyone can help it will certainly be appreciated... 1. Multiple Senders' Names in one rule? Is there a way to base a rule on a sender's name or multiple senders' names (I would like to include a list of many possible names in the list. I was able to do this in Outlook Express 6)? 2. Multiple Senders' Addresses in one rule? Can I base a rule on multiple possible senders' addresses (So far, rules only work if I input one sender's address)? Thanks, ...

inverting data #2
Please help, I'm stuck! I conducted a survey where respondants each gave answers to 30 questions using a Likert scale i.e. they answered either 1,2,3,4 or 5 to each question. The data is in the following form: Question # q1 q2 q3 q4 q5 1 2 4 2 1 2 2 4 1 2 1 4 3 4 4 2 1 4 4 2 3 2 2 5 5 2 3 4 5 3 My problem is that half of the questions were asked in a negative direction to avoid possible response bias. For the answers to these questions, I need to reverse the answers. If the repondant answered 1, I want to record 5, if 2 then 4, if 3 then 3, if 4 then 2, if 5 then 1. Is there an...

Excel Budget import #2
Having a problem with Excel budget imports. I have a lot of worksheets broken down by department. Within each department I have a number of accounts and I've entered the budget numbers and import. It all works as expected except on the occasional (maybe 25% of the worksheets) the last two accounts in the list fail to import data. There are no errors or anything, there is just no data there. It is always sthe last two accounts. GP 9, SP2. On Nov 15, 3:05 am, JP <resonantb...@gmail.com> wrote: > Having a problem with Excel budget imports. I have a lot of worksheets > broken d...

Publisher 2003 Printing Problem #2
I am experiencing a problem printing to printers from Publisher 2003. If the printer is added via printui.dll as a Per Machine Printer connection publisher will not print to it. All other printing from windows works fine. If I add the printer just to the user's profile, then printing appears to work just fine. For some reason Publisher 2003 is unable to print to per machine printers setup from a network share via printui.dll. Any help or suggestions? I can find nothing in the knowledge base to help. Why is Publisher affected in this way? The rest of Office prints fine...

Won't Remember Password #2
My email account calls for the password everytime I use it. Even when I check the box to remember my password, it won't retain it. I run XP. Anyone else having problems with this? If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 = patches, then see if this article addresses your problemL OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a = POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;290684 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...

uploading 2 or more mailboxes on 1 user account
I was able to reconnect 1 mailbox to 1 user account, but what i' looking is the way wherein i can reconnect 2 or more mailboxes into user account because instead of giving a 1:1 user account to eac person we will be replacing it and giving them an account per area Hence they already have their own personal account we will b deleting it; How can i put all their messages from their persona account into the single account that we wil be giving to them Hi, More than one mailbox per account is not possible in Exchange 200x. You can do that with Exchange 5.x Regards, -- Menko den Ouden ...

NO #2
Seriously Microsoft, what the fuck? I'm not saying this as some sort of mac fan or money zealot or whatever. Hell, I even worked for you once... but.. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! Fine, stop selling Money, I don't care. BUT LEAVE YOUR GOD DAMNED SERVERS UP SO WE CAN GET ONLINE UPDATES INDEFINITELY. How much could that cost you a month? A couple thou? You throw more than that away every second repairing peoples broken Xbox 360s. This is a new freakin low. Seriously. ...

Symantec Mail Security for Ms Exchange #2
When the Symantec Mail Security version 4.5 is started. I cannot send and received mail. The SMTP for MS Exchange is down. What is the cause and how to solve it ? Thank you. Regards, Liew Why not try Symantec Support, and post back here if you get some smuck in India. or try reading the Symantec product documentation.........is this a Exchange server aware product? or a File level AV plugin? File level AV scanner plug-ins often conflict with Messaging servers. "Liew Chee Wah" <LiewCheeWah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F4C4F0F-CF3B-42C1-807A-F5D...

SDK for Microsoft POS 2.0
Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? I have noticed several companies making add-ons for modules for MS POS, are they standalone products that integrate with the POS database or are they actually integrated into the MS POS itself? Thanks for your comments. On Nov 22, 4:46=A0am, NetKnight <NetKni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? > Thanks for your comments. they are standalone products integrated with the database, and also add-on integrated with SO POS/SO Manager via COM antonio ...

Restarting my outlook email accont #2
I had to reinstall my windows xp due to viruses and not when I try to send emails thru my outlook express this is the error message its giving me: The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Can someone help me set my email account back up? Alecia wrote: > I had to reinstall my windows xp due to viruses and not when I try to send > emails thru my outlook express this is the error m...

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ? #2
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman ...

Outlook startup #2
All of a sudden all our outlook client (Outlook2002/Exchange 2000) are getting the following message: "Your microsoft exchange server is unavailable" with the retry and cancel options. We hit the retry option it connects to the exchange. Any ideas???? Sounds like name resolution problems. Can you ping the Exchange server, by name, from the affected workstations? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup....

CRM licensing question #2
Can one use CRM 4.0 client access licenses for CRM 3.0 Small business edition? ...

Microsoft Money Deluxe 2004 #2
How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home Edition. In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote: >How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home >Edition. Early in the install process, Money has a place to click to change where the installation is to take place. If you install in a drive other than the system drive, there could be an issue. I was thinking there might be, but I don't find a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/79917/en-us implies that should work. There is no problem. I have always installed Money (from M...

how to run businessportal 2 for GP 2 on Internet Explorer 7.
When i start busniess Portal to Enter Purchase Order through terminal services on IE 7.... A blank window will appeare and nothing else ..... and when i run the same thing on IE 6 then it works. How do i Fix it. Regards ...

Data validation question #2
I'd like to create data validation in a cell that prevents user's from entering any commas, but allowing all other characters. This spreadsheet is exported to a comma delimited file, and extra commas cause problems. I looked at the examples in help, and couldn't find anything preventing a character from being entered into a cell. Any ideas? -Thanks A couple of ways: =ISNUMBER(SEARCH(A1,",")) or =COUNTIF(A1,"*,*")=0 or =LEN(A1)=LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,",","")) Fred wrote: > > I'd like to create data validation in a cell that p...

Charting 2 pivot data items as one result
I have a pivot table that has a Count of Tools and a count of plants. What I want to chart is the result of the Count of Tools/Count of Plants. I tried using formulas from the PivotTable tools but I can't seem to make it work. I hate to think that I have to write the code to read the pivot table and place the valuse in cells below the pivot table then chart that range. Thanks for the help. Scott Scott - You wouldn't need VBA code to do this. If you know the structure of your pivot table, you can put a formula in a cell or cells outside the pivot table to give you this ...

Getting relaying error #5.7.1 for 2 recipients only
Hi, We have one Exchange 2000 server, service pack 3. I am a Domain Administrator in AD. No one else gets these "Undeliverable" messages (5.7.1), or if they do they've never reported it. I am getting the following "Undeliverable" message intermittently whenever I send to 2 addresses only. These 2 addresses belong to 2 guys who work together - so are on the same domain, but different to my domain (they work for a completely separate company). Here is the "Undeliverable" message: "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. ...

Order of transactions #2
Hi, I'd like to change the order that transactions appear on the same day (in Money 2005) so that deposits go in first and withdrawals second. This has come from a bank (qif) file. Should I use the number column? Thanks. You can use the number column. There is no other way--entry order will be used if date and num are the same. "Kel" <Kel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BB8EF25-0BA9-4F77-82E4-3528DD1E8A40@microsoft.com... > Hi, I'd like to change the order that transactions appear on the same day > (in > Money 2005) so that deposits go...

Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both
Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both 2 spreadsheets - Sheet 1 is bigger with extra names in column B & C Lastname Firstname Both - Column B & C Lastname Firstname - both sheets Sheet 1 has data in Col. D & E Sheet 2 has data in Col. F & G Sheet 1 has extra names not in Sheet 2 If Sheet 1 B&C = Sheet 2 B&C , then add F&G columns from sheet 2 , behind D& E columns on sheet 1 , for the match of names in Column B & C Thanks kerns.walter@epa.gov On Nov 13, 12:50 pm, wk <kerns.wal...@epa.gov> wrote: > Combine 2 rows if name...