Migrating Users to New Exchange 2003 Server

Is there a way to change which server that Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003
looks at wihtout having to redo their profiles??

We have an Exchange 2000 server, E2K, and we are migrating some users,
not all, to a new server that is coexisting, E2K3.  I want to be able
to move groups of users without having to go to their desktops and
reconfigure Outlook.

Thanks in advance,

Russell
0
mindbeast (1)

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Attaching Contacts to new email

Reporting from Project Server

New Implementation

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

New Record

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Access to User Calendar

Users ability to Manage Groups