microsoft outlook send attachment as

Hi-

I'm trying to send an attachment to a file.  Instead of sending it as
an attachment to the file, I want to send the file as a link
(location)...so, the result:  the reader would be able to click the
link on the e-mail, the attachment would open up.

I work in an office that has a shared drive...so, the e-mail that I'm
sending I want the link to show the sharedrive file link.

How does one go about doing this?

Thanks,
Hen

0
henhana1 (1)

version of outlook?

using rtf format, browse to the file and choose insert, link

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

<henhana1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi-
>
> I'm trying to send an attachment to a file.  Instead of sending it as
> an attachment to the file, I want to send the file as a link
> (location)...so, the result:  the reader would be able to click the
> link on the e-mail, the attachment would open up.
>
> I work in an office that has a shared drive...so, the e-mail that I'm
> sending I want the link to show the sharedrive file link.
>
> How does one go about doing this?
>
> Thanks,
> Hen

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Attachment
Hi gurus I have the following problem, when I try to attach a zip file bigger than 250Kb the action does nothing is like after picking the file to attach nothing happens but when I get file of 113,200KB , there is no problem, the attached zip file is there with no problem can someone help with this strange problem thanks a bunch Any One gurus OL2007 "naguaramipana" wrote: > Hi gurus > > I have the following problem, when I try to attach a zip file bigger than > 250Kb the action does nothing is like after picking the file to attach > not...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.