Microsoft Outlook Professional as my default email program to receive all sent f

I just purchased Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002 and
installed all programs including Microsoft Outlook
Professional. I would like Microsoft Outlook Professional
as my default email program to receive all sent files in
the "Sent Items" file when emailing directly out of
Microsoft Word instead of all sent emails files being
saved in the "Sent Items" in Outlook Express.

I would appreciate knowing how to change the default
within Word or with either Outlook program.

What I have troubleshooted is for Microsoft Outlook
Professional to be my default email program and for
Outlook Express not to be my default in any way shape or
form. I have also attempted to uninstall Outlook Express
and still all documents emailed from Word defaulted into
Outlook Express "Sent Items" and were saved there instead
of Microsoft Outlook Professional.

If you have a solution to this software issue please
provide info of where or how to change default within Word
I believe???

Thank you for your kind and immediate attention to this
matter and I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,

Sonia

0
anonymous (74722)

Youve ammended Internet Options programs tab to OL?

"Sonia" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just purchased Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002 and
> installed all programs including Microsoft Outlook
> Professional. I would like Microsoft Outlook Professional
> as my default email program to receive all sent files in
> the "Sent Items" file when emailing directly out of
> Microsoft Word instead of all sent emails files being
> saved in the "Sent Items" in Outlook Express.
>

> I would appreciate knowing how to change the default
> within Word or with either Outlook program.
>

> What I have troubleshooted is for Microsoft Outlook
> Professional to be my default email program and for
> Outlook Express not to be my default in any way shape or
> form. I have also attempted to uninstall Outlook Express
> and still all documents emailed from Word defaulted into
> Outlook Express "Sent Items" and were saved there instead
> of Microsoft Outlook Professional.
>

> If you have a solution to this software issue please
> provide info of where or how to change default within Word
> I believe???
>

> Thank you for your kind and immediate attention to this
> matter and I look forward to your response.
>

> Respectfully,
>

> Sonia

0
dl2186 (49)
8/6/2004 12:23:18 AM
Sonia <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I just purchased Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002 and
> installed all programs including Microsoft Outlook
> Professional. I would like Microsoft Outlook Professional
> as my default email program to receive all sent files in
> the "Sent Items" file when emailing directly out of
> Microsoft Word instead of all sent emails files being
> saved in the "Sent Items" in Outlook Express.

Try not running Outlook Express any more or delete the mail accounts in OE.
--
Brian Tillman
0

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook Sales

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

invalid email address

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email