Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close #2

After installing Microsoft service pack (sp2) and while
opening Outlooks 2000 (Office 2000);I recieved this error
message, "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and
needs to close."

Can anyone offer a suggestion to fix this problem?
0
anonymous (74722)

i have the same problem, did you get any responses
0
anonymous (74722)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

Excel button problem

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

WCF Client serialization problem

Outlook Sales

New to excel

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Contacts in Exchange #2

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

message delivery problems