Microsoft Outlook Email Security Update?

Hi,

I have Office 2000 Pro running on Windows 2000 Pro, both of which are always
kept up to date patch-wise.  Recently I installed Outlook 2002 and ever
since I receive a message informing me that the Microsoft Outlook Email
Security Update is not installed, and that I should install it before
proceeding with Office Updates.

My problem is that I can't find anything relating to it on the
WindowsUpdate, OfficeUpdate or Microsoft.com sites - what is this thing and
where can I find it?

news7975 (7)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

allowing relaying... security issues
We are using Exchange 2000 on an SBS 2000 machine. We signed up with Spam Soap - an outside company to provide incoming/outgoing SMTP mail filtering . As part of their service, you also configure them as a "smart host". This is configured in the virtual SMTP Server area - in the advanced options for delivery. Also, in order to have this work properly, the SMTP Connector we had configured in the 'Connectors' area also had to be removed. We have an in-house VB .net application that automatically sends auto-generated emails. This particular application is configured and...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

invalid email address

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

Unusual Security Audits
be happening. At one point there was 350 audits in 1 second, the same 4 events repeated, special logon, logon, Kerberos Service Ticket Operations, Logoff. I disabled IPv6 and found things are running a little better, but I'm still getting a lot of strange logon and logoffs. Can anyone give me guidance of how to figure out what is causing this and possibly how to fix it? Thanks! Jake Here is an example of a logon event: An account was successfully logged on. Subject: Security ID: NULL SID Account Name: - Account Domain: - ...

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email