Microsoft Outlook #6

How do you forward all office email from your office to
your home computer using Microsoft Outlook XP?

Starting Outlook #2
I would like to try Outlook instead instead of OE but I can not get it to work. When I try to read mail, I just don't get any thou it is there when I try with OE. It gives no error message, but in the low right corner there is some sort of ikon with a computer connected to a net with a big red x over. My guess is that it is to dumb to know that I am using a phone modem and not my ethernet connection. I have searched but I can not find any place to tell it to use the modem. What can I do? Thanks for any answer. Anders Floderus -- m a i l : anders d o t floderus a t swipnet d o t se ...

Opening a VBA form in outlook
I'm just getting my head around VBA in outlook, and have created a form from the VBA project API, within outlook (2000). I named it and saved the project. So now how do i open this form from inside Outlook ? I have looked at the list of forms in the forms list, for the various categories, Personal Form library, Standard Form library, etc, But i cannot see my newly created form . Any advice welcome. Gerry Abbott DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain proprietary information, and is covered by copyright. It may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not...

Cannot display messages in Outlook Express
Any message I attempt to read in the preview pane, or open to view the body, shows up Blank. I've uninstalled and re-installed several times with no success. Any suggestions appreciated.. ...

format and location of Outlook calendar & contact files
After an update of MS Office I got my outlook calendar and contacts screwed up. Now I look in my backup files where I can find them. Could a member of this community please tell me where to find outlook calendar & contact files, and what are the file formats they use. Thank you for help. It's urgent as I have to write a report about past activities, and the program messed it all up. Frank Is this computer at work or home. If it is a work PC the chances are you have an Exchange Server and all Outlook items will be stored on that and backed up. If at home using a POP3 client all ...

How can I make the Outlook calendar automatically open when I boot up ?
Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar automatically open to remind of what I've got to do ? I am using Windows XP Sp3 & Ofc 2000 Pro. Thanks ! "Bubey" <catlov@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:%23fNFEmJmKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar automatically > open to remind of what I've got to do ? > I am using Windows XP Sp3 & Ofc 2000 Pro. > Thanks ! Why don't you put Outlook shortcut into Startup folder of your Start menu, and make Calendar default folder by setting it in ...

Outlook Express 6.0 #7
I want to insert text of a multi-page WordPerfect or MS Word file into a new email. Not insert the file but insert the full text of the file. >-----Original Message----- >I want to insert text of a multi-page WordPerfect or MS >Word file into a new email. Not insert the file but >insert the full text of the file. >Can it be done? > >-----Original Message----- >I want to insert text of a multi-page WordPerfect or MS >Word file into a new email. Not insert the file but >insert the full text of the file. >. > "KB" <anonymous@discussio...

Outlook 2002 & Automatic send & receive settings
In outlook 2002 I have my mail send and receive options set to send/receive every 3 minutes. Often I have to perform a manual send & receive to download my mail. My laptop is connected to the internet via wifi and I havent noticed a break in the connection. Is there anything that causes outlook to require a manual send/receive when options are set to perform the operation automatically? Thanks Hello, No dont need to do send/receive manually if an option Schedule set s/r automatically for x min. Since you are on Wifi network. Let me know any errors in the right bottom in outlook. Explai...

Just set up outlook
I just set up outlook to use my yahoo account. I dont like that my emails are no longer going to my cell phone or my yahoo account, if accessed directly through the internet. How can I change the email address being used for outlook? Assuming its a pop account you perhaps need to check the option, within Outlook / Accounts to leave a copy on the server "Nina" <Nina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3126A7E-B674-42FD-9DF8-7BB724EEB332@microsoft.com... > I just set up outlook to use my yahoo account. I dont like that my emails > are > n...

Print daily crashes outlook 2007
Why can I print a workweek yet each time I try to print Daily Style, or even Print Preview a single day, Outlook stops responding, crashes, and restarts? Find and delete the outlprnt file. It's at %appdata%\Microsoft\Outlook -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sy...

Outlook 2003 displays messages as read but unopened?
We have an Exchange server running on Server 2003 and what happens for one of the workers is that she has messages marked as read (not in bold writing) but the icon next to the message (the open or closed envelope) is closed (meaning it hasn't been opened). She was upgraded to a new PC recently but whilst she was on her old PC, someone was setting up her new PC logged on as her domain account at the same time. I believe she said that they sometimes come in as if they've just been receievd but are sometimes over 3 months old. Has anyone seen this before? We also have a mail archiving p...

Outlook 2000 Error #7
When on of our faculty attempts to delete an e-mail from her Outlook 2000 Inbox she receives the following message, "Messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If this problem persist, restart Outlook." She is configured with a POP3 account. Any suggestions to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated, Thank you, Gregg M ...

outlook opening other programs
?I have Outlook 2007 and every time I attach a file such as an Excel or Word file, it not only attaches the file but also opens up Excel or Word before I can continue. This is exceedingly annoying and wondered if anyone else had this problem and knew how to solve it? Ta Nikwak ...

Error processing the dimension '[Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] To.
I created a cube from a dBase tables(Borland). When trying to open the cube in Excel I get twice the following error: "Error processing the dimension '[Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.;07001'." OR "Error processing a partition '[Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.;07001'." depending of the way of reaching the .oqy file. Any help would be appreciated. Best regards. Catalin ...

Learning Outlook
Does anyone know of some easy books where I can learn Outlook? The program is sometimes confusing to me. Please let me know if you have used any books that make learning Outlook a snap. Donald Donald8044 <Donald8044@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of some easy books where I can learn Outlook? > > The program is sometimes confusing to me. Have you read the Help files? > Please let me know if you have used any books that make learning > Outlook a snap. This one seems to be good http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1555583261/102-8269401-4032915?n...

Can't open Sent Folder in Outlook 2007
When trying to access my Sent Folder the following error message occurs: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." I have restarted Outlook a number of times but continue to receive this message. Any idea why? With approximately 6000 messages contained therein, could the problem be that there are too many messages/too much weight in this folder? ...

Outlook Connector stopped working
That useless piece of junk known as the Outlook Connector (12.1) stopped working (again!) a few days ago. Outlook claims to be Sending/Receiving, but the % complete crawls slowly towards 100% without ever actually getting there. Clicking "Server Status" shows "Connecting..." against all items. The Detailed Report shows "Signed in successfully", but show nothing against Mail, Calendar or Contacts. I have deleted the account, the profile, everything. I have uninstalled the connector. I have re-installed the connector and set up everything again ...

Outlook 2003 on NT4
Hi, will Outlook 2003 (Client) install on NT 4 Workstation. If so what Service Pack do I need Thanks Adrian No. Office/Outlook 2003 will require Windows 2000 (SP3) or newer. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Adrian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052301c3ce81$42b13a80$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, will Outlook 2003 (Client) install on NT 4 > Workstation. If so what Service Pack do I need > Thanks > Adrian Thanks for the reply ......... Adrian >-----Orig...

Attachments stopped coming through on Outlook 2k ???
all of a sudden I'm getting no emails with attachments. even sent myself one from a yahoo account... attached a short text file for test. Running XP pro Norton Service stopped. I can see Outlook receiving 1 message but it doesn't get into my inbox. turned off all Outlook 2k Rules... Still no messages with attachments get in. Turned of Outlook Security for Attachments Still no messages with attachments get to my in box. Checked 'deleted messages' - not there either ??? Does anybody have any idea what happened or what I can do to fix this problem? thanks - Will Will...

integrate Outlook WEB access and CRM web client
is there any development that would give all CRM options in Outlook web access in order to have a similar feeling as when we are in the outlook client? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrow...

Treads in the new 6 core CPU from Intel
The new 6 core CPU from Intel is getting me thinking about my development of software and working with hardware too. With 6 cores fighting for resources, it seems that there is going to be some serious lag issues working with shared pointers and threads in large scale programming projects. The problem is with 6 threads all wanting access to the same object in memory such as an index to a database are going to put a lot of stress on memory. This is because memory has not kept up with CPU advances. Worse is going to be for data on a disk, threads are going to use I/O locks heavily and th...

outlook #63
My outlook freeaes on the staring screen. does anybody know how to fix it? ...

Outlook 2003 with Word 2007
I have Word 2007 and Outlook 2003. Is there any way to use Word 2007 as the editor for Outlook 2003? -- James J. Pirretti <james@nospam.com> wrote: > I have Word 2007 and Outlook 2003. Is there any way to use Word 2007 > as the editor for Outlook 2003? No. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] I am trying the Office 2007, but using Outlook 2003 and still have all my Office 2003 components installed such as Word 2003. How do I tell Outlook 2003 NOT to try and use Word 2007? I get an error message saying wrong version of Word for editing emails? "Brian Tillman" wro...

Outlook 2002 Run Time Error Message
User gets the following message when trying to send an email: MS Visual C++Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program C:\Program Files\MS Office\Office10\outlook.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. She can shut down multiple times and it will finally go away, temporarily. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Outlook Inbox not receiving. Other folder in Inbox works.
I have 2 folders in Outlook Inbox. Can send from both but only receive in 1 folder. And both used to work until the 1 folder disappeared and had to be rebuilt. Flash, This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. I suggest re-posting your question to this newsgroup, if you are using Outlook (not Outlook Express): http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&lang=en&cr=US Tom Wickerath Microsoft Access MVP https://mvp.support.m...

Failure to restore a backup of Outlook Express files
I have been running Office 2000 Professional which came as an upgrade to Office 97 Small Business Edition on a machine using Windows ME. I believed I had a backup on the old machine which would enable me to recover my Address Book together with the Inbox, Sent Items and Deleted Items. I have now acquired a new machine running Windows XP and, alas, the backup I had does not work for any of the files ! I still have the old machine, and I wonder if anyone out there knows which files I need to copy over to the new machine. For me, the most important of the files is the Address Book. Thanks i...