Microsoft Outlook 2002 files to new install files HOW IS IT DONE???

I used the repair feature in Microsoft 2002
When I opened my e mail program, Microsoft Outlook 2002,  all my e
mails were gone as were my contacts. There was a box that talked about
copying the old file to the new one. Can someone explain how this is
done?
Thanx
Desperate
MickeyYak1@comcast.net

circular files; iterating to a "correct" solution
I am working with a circular file. I have been making changes to the file, and I have noticed at times when i manually calculate that the file iterates to an obviously "incorrect" solution. No amount of changing the max no of iterations or the max change seems to fix the problem. It iterates to the same "incorrect" solution every time. It is like it is stuck in a rut and can't get out. I have also noticed that, if I manually calculate each worksheet separately (that is, hit shift - f9 simulaneously on each worksheet individually, from left to right) all the ...

find action on log file

File size #11

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

CRM address book in Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Maximum file sizes

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?